Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually laughed at that. He is so desperate to be seen as a hero, isn't he? Is that what he honestly thinks it takes to have sex with a real, live woman these days? Because he's got to be in it for a shag, surely? No bloke would go to those lengths if they didn't think sex would be a possible reward (call me a cynical old bat...you would be quite correct!).

I presume it isn't working and he is still living in his mum's basement?
He should be watching the final of the Women's Rugby World Cup like the rest of us normal NZers.

If Alice has no money, the last thing she should be doing is racking up the additional lawyers hours that will be the fall out of this latest rant.

Poor Ioan must be thinking, what the actual duck does he have to do to get away from this witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
03-04 pm Alice tweets three times about cameo
05:20 pm Alice tweets about waiting to pick up the kids, among other things (like about Ioan)
09:00 pm Alice tweets about how she was "woken up" by the police arriving earlier because somebody flagged up her cameo post

If police arrived it was between 6 and 9 pm coz she wasnt tweeting there (isnt FT scheduled at this time btw?). She was tweeting a lot more things than just cameo though, she was tweeting about Ioan and breeching her RO. And she did not mention that the police took a drug or alcohol test either, just that they "could see that". She also changes from Social Service to Police.

If she had police visit it was not for the reason she claims.
Why was she "asleep" between 6 and 9pm?
Passed out?
If this visit happened at all it's entirely possible it's a welfare check instigated by Ioan who has been made aware she has passed out on facetime call with his kids. Or the kids themselves.
I still think it didn't happen at all and has been made up for the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 25
I’m actually proper worried about how much trouble Alice is in. Not for her so much, but for the girls. I don’t think the police turned up, that was just a guilt trip she does. But I do think they might this time - eventually. She is just not ever going to stop this.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will finally be forced off SM after this. At least under her real name.

Reactions: 13
The flurry of photos she posted (have these been deleted already?) and saying " I want his girlfriend to know it hurts when she posts pictures like this"
That absolutely must be a breach of the DVRO because it's directly aimed at Bianca ...it's trying to communicate something to Bianca - and she's not permitted to do that.
Shes also trying to wreck her reputation, cause her distress, have people harass her and make her ill.

She loves it, I think she would love the attention of going to jail too. The girls have lived with her histrionics all their lives, the tweets are only a fraction of what they live with.
I’m actually proper worried about how much trouble Alice is in. Not for her so much, but for the girls. I don’t think the police turned up, that was just a guilt trip she does. But I do think they might this time - eventually. She is just not ever going to stop this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I do think she had a visit because of her obvious violation of the RO. It was bound to happen at some point, thats why Ioan went through the trauma of going to that length against the mother of his kids. Regardless of everything that has gone on, that still must have been hard for him. Why have a RO if it doesn't get enforced? Like you, I think she is in real trouble this time. She might finally pay attention this time.

Reactions: 17
I like how she is saying "the kids were interviewed and said that he says mean things to them and I am not" - girl, there are recordings of you saying mean things to them. all you prove with this is that they are shitscared to say anything about you

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s definitely broken the RO and directly defamed Ioan tonight, and indirectly contacted Bianca. All on SM as is expressly prohibited. And if she’s lying about the police then it won’t take much for Ioan to discover. Uh oh Alice, you should be in a whole pile of legal tit. Now, what will Ioan do? 🤔

He should be watching the final of the Women's Rugby World Cup like the rest of us normal NZers.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm way too busy this weekend for that entertainment LOL
Screenshot_20221112-092955_Twitter.jpg

"maintain silence" and "Alice" LOL
Screenshot_20221112-093656_Twitter.jpg

the thing is most Amber fans think Alice is what Amber is accused of :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She’s definitely broken the RO and directly defamed Ioan tonight, and indirectly contacted Bianca. All on SM as is expressly prohibited. And if she’s lying about the police then it won’t take much for Ioan to discover. Uh oh Alice, you should be in a whole pile of legal tit. Now, what will Ioan do? 🤔

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
I was screaming!!! I'm friends with two of the girls from Christchurch. I have tears running down my face. So so so proud of The Black Ferns. What an amazing game. We just came back from overseas otherwise we would have been there tonight.

I was screaming!!! I'm friends with two of the girls from Christchurch. I have tears running down my face. So so so proud of The Black Ferns. What an amazing game. We just came back from overseas otherwise we would have been there tonight.

Just editing my post in case I'm giving away too much in my state of excitement. And yes, completely off topic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only way I can see police visiting her is from the noise complaint from the neighbours, when she was screaming like a banshee at YoBee being happy together in New York, all while not remembering big Al even existed.

What an obsessed, mentally ill loser.

• Heart
  • Sick
Loopy...the way to stand up for yourself is to actually go to the court hearings and explain yourself to da judge

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We ignored that seedy pervert with a kink for abuse stories and 19rh century English and he went away. Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just skimmed the thread. think most of those were not shared yet
Screenshot_20221112-075234_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075305_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075429_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075515_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075537_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075553_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075616_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075658_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075714_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075806_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075744_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-080154_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075817_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075212_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
So let me get this straight - a woman who has claimed she can't get a low-paying job because she is accustomed to spending a lot is now receiving handouts from two people who appear to be of fairly low means themselves (Ol' Salad Cream has mentioned being a bus driver).

This is despite her boasting, within the past week, of owning some valuable, easily sellable assets and still living in her house which contains significant equity that she declared she'd be evicted from in August.

Every time I think she's shown us the full extent of what a scrounging, self-entitled twit she is, she manages to reveal even more dregs of her personality.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I take it the daily mail are not touching Alice anymore. Or perhaps they are thinking about it.

Reactions: 10
Where are these ‘legions of haters’ that say her kids should be in care? I’ve never seen one. I only ever see people saying they should be allowed a relationship with their dad. She’s making it all up again isn’t she.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.