Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought she'd get in the DM with the "I have no money to buy food for my babies" sob story.

Instead it's "Bat tit crazy woman alleges twitter haters sent cops to her house".

How many own goals is that? I've lost count.

This is the woman who thought she was doing a great job at promoting Ioan's career :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s on the DM!!! 😡

0B22A322-F26D-4461-9D0B-19B322981739.jpeg

That sub-header reminds me of the time my then-three year old randomly walked into the room, said “there’s no poo in my pants Mummy”, and walked out again. 😶
Dear Reader, there was, in fact, poo in her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
There is just something absurd and annoying about an “actress” who “lives in LA” taking $300 from regular people to “get her through the weekend.”

GET. A. JOB. I still think Alice could get acting work if she swallowed her pride. The role of a worried mom or something on a cr*ppy TV movie could pay for a few weeks of bills and would at least be an honest living.

And if she really can’t get acting work, then cut all expenses and take a regular job like the rest of us have to when we need money. Who does she think she is? Some people would deliver pizzas before they’d take money from others especially with the economy how it is and especially from people who it doesn’t appear are wealthy themselves. I don’t know what standard of living she thinks she deserves but it’s long past time to get real.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She thought she'd get in the DM with the "I have no money to buy food for my babies" sob story.

Instead it's "Bat tit crazy woman alleges twitter haters sent cops to her house".

How many own goals is that? I've lost count.

This is the woman who thought she was doing a great job at promoting Ioan's career :ROFLMAO:
And still the hard of thinking don't ask why she hasn't filed for child support from Ioan if he's not supporting her financially.....

Reactions: 24
Who does she think she is? Some people would deliver pizzas before they’d take money from others especially with the economy how it is and especially from people who it doesn’t appear are wealthy themselves. I don’t know what standard of living she thinks she deserves but it’s long past time to get real.
NAIL —-> HEAD 👏🏻 her sense of entitlement is 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 20
03-04 pm Alice tweets three times about cameo
05:20 pm Alice tweets about waiting to pick up the kids, among other things (like about Ioan)
09:00 pm Alice tweets about how she was "woken up" by the police arriving earlier because somebody flagged up her cameo post

If police arrived it was between 6 and 9 pm coz she wasnt tweeting there (isnt FT scheduled at this time btw?). She was tweeting a lot more things than just cameo though, she was tweeting about Ioan and breeching her RO. And she did not mention that the police took a drug or alcohol test either, just that they "could see that". She also changes from Social Service to Police.

If she had police visit it was not for the reason she claims.
I was driving home from shops thinking just that (how much of our time she takes, it’s insane, she should be proud) IF the police did happen it would not be because of twittet so WHAT ELSE DID SHE DO?! Try to contact him direct?! Barge in onto their ft?! We will probably necer know but Im sure the witch wasnt just mad tweeting

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i did tbh, tho I expected her to skate through the grey area (and saying you are broke bc cameo is a good way to do it), not to outright breech it. Especially the kids bits (which she has deleted) will come back biting her.

Poor Marie is finally arriving to what it means to be Alice's lawyer :ROFLMAO:

The pictures btw and what she wrote on them are very telling. She is jealous af.

Anyway, interesting to hear that at least with Elsie it seems to be going well.
I wish Ioan would get the youngest girl out of the house ASAP, I don't think Alice cares for her at all, especially now that the child doesn't mind seeing her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This woman has zero self-respect. Now does she look at herself in the mirror, most people would be mortified to resort to begging for money on Twitter.
She wants to put Ioan in a bad light and she picks her times to coincide when he is likely to get favourable publicity. She is being eaten away by anger and jealousy and that's the truth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
NAIL —-> HEAD 👏🏻 her sense of entitlement is 🤯
I can't understand her, she didn't have parents with money, she says she had to support them after she graduated college. Did living with Olivier give her this sense of entitlement?

Reactions: 9
Please everyone, remember to read this bull
tit in a “ickle lickle girlie best Mum in the Multiverse” voice as mAlice intends it to be read.
🤬
Every time I come back to this thread and check Alice’s age when I read her messages… she’s 54?!? I…

And she tweets like this and doesn’t know how to check how much money she’s spent. I know some celebs are artistic kind of brains and can be a bit hopeless with money but for goodness’s sake, set up an app on your phone and look at your bank balance Alice, like everyone else has to.

Here’s a concept, if you don’t have the money then don’t spend it.. you know, like a grown-up.

54… good lord. Mind-boggling.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why was she "asleep" between 6 and 9pm?
Passed out?
If this visit happened at all it's entirely possible it's a welfare check instigated by Ioan who has been made aware she has passed out on facetime call with his kids. Or the kids themselves.
I still think it didn't happen at all and has been made up for the Daily Mail.
The kids are more than likely at Gloria’s for the weekend or at a friend’s.

She is unbelievable! 90% of the court documents are her emails/transcripts! View attachment 1724297
If they were lies, what prevented her from going to Court and proving it? She didn't even bother to show up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I would be mortified if my mum was telling everyone we had no money and unworn Louboutin’s in the closet.
The woman who didn’t get her kid a Halloween costume in time, doesn’t do Christmas decorations or trees was doing stockings in early November? Sure, Jan…!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't understand her, she didn't have parents with money, she says she had to support them after she graduated college. Did living with Olivier give her this sense of entitlement?
I would watch the TV biopic that explains this origin story, honestly.

When I read her background, it seems quite ordinary (I was expecting perhaps private school or something like a lot of people in the creative industries in this era but apparently not??) and as an early actress she seems to have been happy to work her way up through roles. At what point did it change? Olivier? Ioan hitting the big time?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it was (once) being a working actress that gave her the sense of entitlement. She tweets like she’s still a big famous celebrity… “Hey everybody!” as if she’s got hordes of fans around the world on the edge of their seats, hanging off her every word. You’re not Taylor Swift, love.**

**no shade to the Swifties, I heart TS 😘

She seems to be equating “fame” with “notoriety”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She was never a well-known actress or high-earning. Deluded duck.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
$26 in my account to “feed my babies”. Don’t think for a minute this is true, but are we supposed to believe that this 54 year old Mother of the Century has completely bare cupboards, fridge and freezer and can’t survive the weekend without begging for handouts?! This absolutely takes the piss out of the millions of truly destitute people.
You are an utter disgrace Alice. A terrible human. An embarrassment to your “babies”. You disgust me. Get. A. bleeping. Job.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
$26 in my account to “feed my babies”. Don’t think for a minute this is true, but are we supposed to believe that this 54 year old Mother of the Century has completely bare cupboards, fridge and freezer and can’t survive the weekend without begging for handouts?! This absolutely takes the piss out of the millions of truly destitute people.
You are an utter disgrace Alice. A terrible human. An embarrassment to your “babies”. You disgust me. Get. A. bleeping. Job.
The fact she’s willing to shame herself and by extension the girls like this, just to get at Ioan is mind boggling to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Revenge.
In her own words (almost 12 months ago).
That's it, end of.

Screenshot-2213e.jpg

Edited to remove usernames

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.