Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has already forgotten she told Twitter that Ella is being homeschooled. Or is she? Can’t trust a word that comes out of the alcoholic fishwife’s gaping maw

CD8BE5B1-A2AF-49DB-A9DD-6C25A091432D.jpeg
4594CE42-8F00-4859-9D88-0691EA485BFC.jpeg
613E04FD-25A7-4EAB-8E0D-EAA47F02537D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Alice is triggered AF over having to pay for this blue tick. Probably the first thing she’s ever paid for Lol.
She's triggered because she has a ton of sock accounts and can't pay to verify them. I don't believe for a second she won't find the money for her blue tick. She'll also claim it was or is being kindly paid for by a "friend." You get a blue tick if you pay and a grey check mark if you're official (I get it..Twitter is becoming a total tit show). She's not even in the category of the grey check mark.

Reactions: 15
Alice should have a job in politics, she seems to love it. Or perhaps it’s the crazy online fighting the Americans seem to love to get involved with that attracts her.
She is too lazy to get out of bed to even vote. Seriously doubt she went out yesterday for the mid terms.

Reactions: 11
Alice has already forgotten she told Twitter that Ella is being homeschooled. Or is she? Can’t trust a word that comes out of the alcoholic fishwife’s gaping maw

View attachment 1718461View attachment 1718462View attachment 1718463
BIB: does anyone have receipts on this? I don't remember seeing that Alice admitted this - thought it was only a deduction by many since Alice didn't post anything about the older E starting a new school year. But... maybe I missed something?

Reactions: 6
BIB: does anyone have receipts on this? I don't remember seeing that Alice admitted this - thought it was only a deduction by many since Alice didn't post anything about the older E starting a new school year. But... maybe I missed something?
Here you are:
CEA30186-485B-4C1D-805B-8BD582B502C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Don’t know why she would forget something she’s doing every day, like homeschooling…

That is, unless, she’s not doing it…

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She's triggered because she has a ton of sock accounts and can't pay to verify them. I don't believe for a second she won't find the money for her blue tick. She'll also claim it was or is being kindly paid for by a "friend." You get a blue tick if you pay and a grey check mark if you're official (I get it..Twitter is becoming a total tit show). She's not even in the category of the grey check mark.
That policy already changed by Elon in the past hours. No grey check. 😂 Alice mainly seems to want people to know she never asked for a blue check to begin with. She probably didn't. In the beginning days, she really would have been considered enough of a "star" to be given one. Appearing on Vampire Diaries alone would have done it.

Reactions: 8
She has a hard enough time remembering what day of the week it is.
Remember this classic not so long ago?

Screenshot.jpg

She spends so much time on SM and makes her private life public and then is shocked that people know her personal details, believing "someone" is leaking information.

Like this gem from the DVRO Request

Screenshot-154619_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1718607

The continuation of that interaction. So this person asked about home schooling, Alice got paranoid, trawled her account and is now pissy that she referred to Alice as a minor actor at some point in the past. Bizarre
That's our Alice. Always up for a fight and always barking up the wrong tree. Never disappoints.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I need to rant - and, please, bear in mind that this is just me, my point of view:

the possessive "our Alice" makes me cringe - she's not mine even though she is a main entity of our threads and the phrase is sprinkled throughout the threads.

forgive me if I upset anyone.

🌹 🥰🌹

Reactions: 7
She just can’t keep track of her lies can she. It’s hilarious. And sad at the same time. There was also another “homeschooling” comment somewhere; the one attached above wasn’t the only one. There was definitely at least one more.

Someone on twitter needs to quote tweet or screenshot and show her where she said it. The woman is so wrapped up in revenge and self pity she can’t remember one day to the next. What a sad life she leads. And sad for those children too.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
LE was very pretty but imo her ‘disfiguration’ is mostly down to natural aging and weight gain.👇🏼 Not every woman keeps her looks and 99% of models only work a handful of years (true for actresses too). The fact she’s still doing covers is a reflection on what a insulated clique the industry is more than anything.

6DFE63A6-26EC-4CFF-BB79-AF7C46191529.jpeg

2C511863-5B5D-4466-B329-C5EFFA27272D.jpeg

Alice gained weight and lost her looks too. I’m quite sure Ioan was pleading with Alice to get a (real) job since the kids were born. They both knew she was flogging a dead horse going after acting gigs.

Alice is paranoid because she knows she’s been called out on a lie (re: home schooling)
Perhaps the home schooling comment was meant for Ioan.

She has a hard enough time remembering what day of the week it is.
Remember this classic not so long ago?

View attachment 1718582

She spends so much time on SM and makes her private life public and then is shocked that people know her personal details, believing "someone" is leaking information.

Like this gem from the DVRO Request

View attachment 1718603
What a pathetic loser Alice is, I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn't so mean. 😏

• Sick
We all said there’s no way she is homeschooling that kid who is already way smarter than her. Can you imagine Alice trying to teach a kid who knows more about life than spoiled Alice ever will? As much as the two girls live in LA and one went to Brentwood, they are the product of Alice, an abusive, alcoholic and awful mother. Be a teacher…
Don’t make me laugh.
I don’t think it’s memory loss that she doesn’t remember, she just tells so many lies and can’t keep up.

Reactions: 23
The long term-unemployed like Alice tend to yap on and on about politics as if their personal opinion is some kind of currency. It’s quite ironic really but I suppose they have little else to amuse themselves with. Working people, homemakers (who actually care for the home and children) and people with productive minds have other things to put their energies into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ioan and Bianca feature in next weeks us weekly in the paps section with a picture from LAX returning from Oz last month. Interestingly it looks like Bianca got rid of her walking stick and changed on which finger she wears one of her rings on (tho in neither case on her ring finger) as soon as they saw the paps - good indicator that they werent set up

more tweets from Alice last night: I get the impression that Alice thinks that that user is related to Bianca again. The classic "you know something only Ioan knows". Possibly Iosn has questioned homeschooling himself.
Screenshot_20221110-075456_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-022749_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-021147_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-015406_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-014113_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-011838_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-005716_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-005112_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-005044_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-211410_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-205547_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-093305_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-093051_Twitter.jpg

other than the UK of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.