Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we all have been here before… oh, wait!
Seriously, she is so sick!!! B posts "constantly"?! WtF?! Why, oh why she reacts as if no time passed since he left?! This to me is the most incomprehensible of all to be honest - to not moved on at all. Not one inch…
Because no one else wants her. Or will ever want her. Particularly a man who looks like and would treat her like Ioan because his children were and are her hostages. She seethes with envy and anger. She has become an ugly woman inside and out.

Ioan and Bianca and the children will never be rid of her until she dies. I won't be rid of my narcissistic, emotionally abusive Mother until she dies. And she is almost 90. It's an ugly truth but it is the truth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
When they stopped crying from all the love they’d witnessed the police give her their salaries and now the girls can buy enough potatoes to celebrate thanksgiving. 😉

Who are all those ‘haters’. Like joining in the commentary about her bizarre behaviour is ‘hating’. Alice pet, get a job. 🙄🙄

I see the comments on her GFM and Twitter are restricted.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Completely predictable. I fear this will be the mo for years to come. She won’t move on ever
Tattle turd kids will be commenting here and telling their kids how it all began… it will grow eventually into new age myth, like the new deeds of Heracles … with mAlice as Lernean Hydra

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"They interviewed the kids separately at one point and come back to tell me that the kids loved me to pieces and there were absolutely no signs of abuse. "

No police officer ever would say this :ROFLMAO:

anyway the original post didnt breech the RO, what followed did tho. she is so predictable lmao

Reactions: 44
When they stopped crying from all the love they’d witnessed the police give her their salaries and now the girls can buy enough potatoes to celebrate thanksgiving. 😉

Who are all those ‘haters’. Like joining in the commentary about her bizarre behaviour is ‘hating’. Alice pet, get a job. 🙄🙄

I see the comments on her GFM and Twitter are restricted.
Only certain of her threads have responses disabled. The rest are open.

Reactions: 11
"They interviewed the kids separately at one point and come back to tell me that the kids loved me to pieces and there were absolutely no signs of abuse. "

No police officer ever would say this :ROFLMAO:

anyway the original post didnt breech the RO, what followed did tho. she is so predictable lmao
I don't believe for one second the police have paid Alice a visit she's getting desperate to get the DM attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The police are holding a vigil in her front yard for the 2 hours sleep she lost. There will be a nationwide manhunt tomorrow for Sunshine and sparkles’ from Twitter who may or may not but definitely didn’t call the cops.

It’s all connected to the pair she cannot name, one she was married to, the other is his Australian girlfriend. She cannot tweet about them anymore due to the malnutrition that has left her bed bound and unable to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If and I say a massive if the cops were called - then maybe mummy dearest should look closer to home (and I'm not talking about ---- or ------) maybe they recognise the start of this behaviour & she scares the tit outta them

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Holy tit. I have been off these threads for months...not even been lurking, and I have just had a quick look out of mild curiosity and NOTHING has changed with the rancid cow!

I gather there's a restraining order...that's working well I see! Loving the fact Alice has threatened to sue the "haters" on twitter. Can we all go on and say "oooh, me too, I hate you, please sue me", just for the lols. Actually nah, we all have dignity (look it up Alice) 🤣

Edit: love that the deranged bat is considering trying to get Elon Musk involved. As if he a) knows who she is, b) gives a shiny tit and c) would stop laughing long enough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I just don’t get it. Alice goes into twitter riled up and posting pictures of Ioan and basically going a bit nuts. And now somehow IG and BW are in the wrong as per Alice.

Reactions: 26
I don't believe for one second the police have paid Alice a visit she's getting desperate to get the DM attention.
I seem to recall that the GoFundme was set up with pleas of poverty and not being able to feed the girls just as Ioan and Bianca left for Europe. It was timed to make the DM just as they arrived on the red carpet in Monte Carlo, no? And now again just as they arrive in NYC for another work event. Yes, one could surmise that this is all another DM attention grab to hurt them.

No words.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Has she got it wrong yet again? Naming blaming the wrong account? Was it not the sunshine account that @ the police? And she's trying to set her monkeys & the Bristol warlord on the Jess account. Fuckwit!

Reactions: 22
I think she knows she’s in the tit so now has to lay blame.
edit.When I say in the tit I don’t really mean it cos she has never got in trouble really has she.

Reactions: 14
I think she knows she’s in the tit so now has to lay blame.
edit.When I say in the tit I don’t really mean it cos she has never got in trouble really has she.
Well she was complaining the other day that she'd never has a present from a police officer /Sherriff. Maybe she'll get an early Xmas present after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.