Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she? Deleting her tweets, but continuing the nastiness in the comments. She is awful.

B1FFB396-06AF-4395-B48D-50647C42A296.jpeg
0AB43189-A0C2-4F97-8627-4AACA1E31E15.jpeg
2F3D4A4B-92AA-4419-97E1-A5381550894A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Alice seems to forget that Cameo takes a fee of 25% as well as other fees (for example if you use the Apple app they take a cut). So she made less than she thinks she did. And I’m sure she already withdrew whatever was owed. Panda Express and blue checks won’t pay for themselves.

Reactions: 32
Sweet feck she's lost the feckin plot and broke the you know what ! 🙈
She's desperate for this to be picked up by the Daily fail whilst Ioan & B are in NY. Hoping to cause him embarrassment. She's a poisonous witch through & through. Hope her long weekend ends with her stuck in a cell. Bet she had this planned all along. The tweets about the kids are completely despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just saw someone tagged both Ioan's legal team and Alice's under one of her comments tonight 😅🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t believe this for some reason

View attachment 1724079
And then they said "Ma'am, we are gay and you are truly the most amazing woman and Mother we have ever met doing policing. Absolutely amazing. We don't understand how your husband could ever leave you for a bogan bleep. The job you are doing here is tremendous! Absolutely tremendous!" 🙄

PS I forgot to add these grown men and coppers had tears streaming down their faces over the love and beauty they had just witnessed that is Alice. Tears!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Love how she's feeding the Daily Mail 'nice' photos of herself and Ioan as a couple ...so they can publish them rather than the photos of Alice with her sweaty gammon face.

She's doing the same as she did when they went to Monte Carlo.

Desperate to take the limelight away from Bianca....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why would Ioan and Bianca be calling the cops in LA at 12:30am from the East Coast? This is why they have lawyers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20221112-003319.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's desperate for this to be picked up by the Daily fail whilst Ioan & B are in NY. Hoping to cause him embarrassment. She's a poisonous witch through & through. Hope her long weekend ends with her stuck in a cell. Bet she had this planned all along. The tweets about the kids are completely despicable.
I just came to ask what stunt she‘ll pull to get in the media for this NYC trip and here we are, she’s already going off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is playing a really dangerous game. And if the police did come, I doubt they came for some random person on Twitter. I really hope people aren't crossing a line by inserting themselves in this. I'm certain her outbursts are being documented and will be used appropriately by authorities and the court. We have structures in place to handle these things for a reason.

I'm not sure I believe this happened.

*Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
In case it needs to be said again - there is no way in hell any cop or child protection service is ever going to think those girls are abused in a matter they act on.

The abuse is emotional and parental alienation. And this is why there is a DVRO against her and courts and attorneys are involved. Ioan's attorney will handle violations of the DVRO and then a judge. Then the judge will send the cops if need be.

If anyone called the cops - which I doubt - it simply gives her ammunition to use against I and B on social media. And Alice look the victim. Not that many people are paying attention but this might inspire more to.

Can't Ioan and Bianca have one (work) event away without this tit going on?

• Heart
Did she call the police herself or is the whole scenario entirely made up? I don’t see the police rolling up on a call from Twitter..

She ran out of all Ioan’s money again, everything she never earned is gone. She needs more earnings and she’s not going to earn them herself so who is going to hand them to her?

Ioan stop being a doormat and an enabler. If the girls refuse to see you that’s up to them; do what’s right and everything will fall into place. Your lawyers know what to do. Put your money there.

The story is premeditated, like the covid in Paris. She does something dramatic everytime they go to an event. She’s jealous of their red carpets.

Note to self- have your morning coffee before you post on tattle. So many typos and edits. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Did she call the police herself or is the whole scenario entirely made up? I don’t see the police rolling up on a call from Twitter..

She ran out of all Ioan’s money again, everything she never earned is gone. She needs more earnings and she’s not going to earn them herself so who is going to hand them to her?

Ioan stop being a doormat and an enabler. If the girls refuse to see you that’s up to them; do what’s right and everything will fall into place. Your lawyers know what to do. Put your money there.

The story is premeditated, like the covid in Paris. She does something dramatic everytime they go to an event. She’s jealous of their red carpets.

Note to self- have your morning coffee before you post on tattle. So many typos and edits. 🤣
It's completely made up I reckon.
She's just trying to get in the DM before they do a red carpet appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Go get her lad 😅
I feel like we all have been here before… oh, wait!
Seriously, she is so sick!!! B posts "constantly"?! WtF?! Why, oh why she reacts as if no time passed since he left?! This to me is the most incomprehensible of all to be honest - to not moved on at all. Not one inch…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.