Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how her conversations with ‘Tone’ are becoming more detailed after this group has recently pointed out-1. It’s not normal brother/sister convo and 2. It’s probably her- it’s almost that the lady ‘doth protest too much’- to the extent that I am now convinced it’s all her. No brother and sister would ever talk in this manner.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The criteria for being on the NHS transplant list are fairly straightforward. He’s been in dialysis long enough to (past long enough, actually) to have qualified. There are reasons Tony isn’t on it yet and heart health probably isn’t one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can leave her kids for a week as punishment at Glorias on the other hand (I mean leaving aside that they have a dad but Alice cant afford to get acting into the way of coaching)
Screenshot_20221106-013911_Twitter.jpg

she is out of touch btw. 23 k is a pretty realistic number

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I lose braincells just looking at AE's twitter.

Interesting how alcohol is more important than pets. Sorry Emma! The rose wine is more important.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If Alice starts a new social media account and uses Gruff in the name … I would just laugh. She will never get over him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The criteria for being on the NHS transplant list are fairly straightforward. He’s been in dialysis long enough to (past long enough, actually) to have qualified. There are reasons Tony isn’t on it yet and heart health probably isn’t one of them.

So you think it's something else?

Reactions: 4
AE: Actually where I live it's very outsidey. Full of little walks and trees and greenery and a lot of hiking

First, 99% bedbound Alice has to Google "how outsidey is it where I live?"

CaSB.gif

• Haha
If Alice starts a new social media account and uses Gruff in the name … I would just laugh. She will never get over him.
She’ll always call him her ‘husband’, even though she says she could have a new love any time she desires, just as she can get an acting job just by raising her hand. What alternate universe is she living in??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice talks about her life with the girls like Ioan is dead and they're fatherless. It's appalling. They have a loving father who would take them for a period if she actually booked a job. She acts like staying in LA is her only option. Ioan had to take work overseas and made it clear he struggled with being away from his family but HE had to make the money to support everyone.

She continues to show just how unwilling she is to be cooperative or engage in productive co-parenting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

They will definitely check his heart before offering him a transplant. He would need to have a pretty bad heart though and you would usually already know you have issues. They simply wouldn’t risk the operation on someone who isn’t fit to be anaesthetised or give someone a kidney whose heart doesn’t have a long life left.

Reactions: 9
She’ll always call him her ‘husband’, even though she says she could have a new love any time she desires, just as she can get an acting job just by raising her hand. What alternate universe is she living in??😂
Word 👊

tumblr_3ee08d2f6e4112fd92c7829b38e94c7a_d7afe213_250.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who wants to bet it failed because she didn't take it in time?

Who also wants to bet she was using MAP as regular birth control instead of a last resort?

Dunno about MAP today, but in my time (and this is slightly after Alice's time) they weren't to be used regularly. The chance of them causing serious side effects was much higher than 1/99. :p
if she took it at 18 that was barely the first year it was available. Unless of course this is a signal that SHE is the fertile one of the couple...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Alice is going to flip out when they go to New York anyway. She won’t be able to help herself. They can’t do anything without her going nuts.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she used to be a model? According to her logic she could be working fashion shows and cover pages while waiting for the role offers to come flooding in. Unless it’s the hours that are inconvenient for her?

Alice to Piers Morgan -
‘There are hundreds of thousands of actors in LA.. It’s impossible to find work’.

That was 10 years 50lbs and several chins ago. Acting wasn’t in her future then and it isn’t now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That twitter person is great for basically shooting a barrel of truth but cleverly so she doesn’t feel antagonised! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 it translates to:

“Alice, what the actual duck are you two doing here??? Can’t you pick up the god damn phone and have an actual conversation because right now I’m publicly reading tit that frankly I don’t want to be cause I feel like I’m stuck next to you both on a crowded train” 😂🤣

Also… the other twitter person is MEGA!
“Bianca has an actual DIAGNOSED debilitating medical condition and doesn’t lie about in bed all day drinking and sponging off of your “hub” so get off your arse and show your children a better example please”

Love how these people are calling her out now!!!

Alice is going to flip out when they go to New York anyway. She won’t be able to help herself. They can’t do anything without her going nuts.
Who’s going to New York please? Missed this!

• Haha
OMG she’s doing it again: UK bashing.

She reposted that disgusting clip of vile yobs saying its not at all shocking ‘that’s what it’s like’. She’s a total liar, it’s not like that at all.

It just proves what a low-class trashy upbringing she and her brothers had though. Despite their parents careers she and tone both talk to each other in that silly 80’s wannabe-gangster style. He’s unwashed and lives on welfare. She’s long term unemployed and mooching off her ex.

No Alice - that’s not what the U.K. is like. That’s what you and your grubby bro are like. 🤢 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alcoholics tend to struggle to get on transplant lists, right? Asking for a dear friend…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd rather live in a reasonably priced house and area of the UK surrounded by endless coast, countryside, town centres and other places to visit than in a scruffy LA hovel that never gets tidied, with no friends nearby, dog mess on the bed and a filthy, unusable pool outside. Tell me again why you keep slagging off England, Malice?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.