Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Bianca posts a bunch of very lovely pictures this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She is unbelievable! 90% of the court documents are her emails/transcripts!
Screenshot_20221112_014418.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I take it the daily mail are not touching Alice anymore. Or perhaps they are thinking about it.
Hopefully her name is flagged in the press room and it didn’t pass the legal advisers

Get a job you lazy cow. Stop taking other people’s hard earned cash from them.

Slob with a Gob isn’t a career path.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i like how she thinks not seeing the kids much at the beginning (it clearly is meant to increase later on as stated in the filing) is a mark against him. She has no idea how reunification therapy works, doesnt she?

She also doesnt get that it's entirely normal to have other commitments (especially work) here and there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sick to my stomach. Surely the abuse of those girls and Ioan has to be stopped now? She’s an absolute disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Me rail: I've literally just finished managing an 'Alice' at work. A strong echo of big Al's tweets above. She did all the victimhood, all how me and everyone was mistreating her. Even a team member that could shame jesus. She eventually got so desperate that she went to HR with her 'evidence' which actually just showed that she had nothing to complain about and was paranoid and delusional.

She was removed from working with anyone and essentially ended her career with us.

Actions, consequences. Buh-bye!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was only four days ago she said she had two brand new and boxed pairs of Louboutins ....and yet the hard of thinking followers start sending her money?

You know you've hit hard times when you're down to your last two pairs of $900 shoes....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
What an amazing tit storm she has created for herself!
there’s no way the police story is true. She’s made that up for sensationalism and to cover her arse from anyone saying she’s drinking/taking drugs, and to concern Ioan and ruin his trip.

I agree with @welp. The time has come now for Bianca to post some lovely photos of her and her BOYFRIEND. She’s pussy-footed around her for long enough and she should just live her life now. She owes Alice NOTHING after this breach of the RO and abuse.

As for Lupenis, what an embarrassing human he is 😂

As for the people sending her money- they also need a reality check.

if she was any sort of mother and cooked healthy home cooked meals for those girls, you could easily stretch $26 over 3 days. It won’t cover 3 days of Panda Express I agree.

what she said about Ella. My sweet God. Absolutely DISGUSTING UNFORGIVABLE HORRIFIC - bleep! As someone else said earlier, Ioan needs to go for the jugular this time. If only to be able to say to Ella that he’s not putting up with this tit anymore coz he obviously doesn’t “hate” her and he won’t put up with her “mother” spreading lies and poisoning their relationship anymore. Put your foot down Ioan and get angry. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
But she DOESN'T miss him--and neither do HER kids. Nope. Not her, not her kids. She just wants "his girlfriend to understand that it HURTS when you constantly post pictures like this." Which is kind of, sort of, nearly central to the ORDER OF PROTECTION that was entered against you for three years, Alice. Jesus. And if you don't miss him, why would it hurt to see a pic of him with someone else?

Also, Al, it isn't what people think of you for posting. It's a violation of a court order. For such a tough-minded woman, Alice is certainly...I can't even. What a bleeping joke of a human being, a mother, a partner. She hasn't learned a bleeping thing, has she?
She always calls them MY kids now…total PA.

• Sick
It was only four days ago she said she had two brand new and boxed pairs of Louboutins ....and yet the hard of thinking followers start sending her money?

You know you've hit hard times when you're down to your last two pairs of $900 shoes....
But did anybody send her money or is she bluffing !

God that witch had me up all hours UK time screenshooting receipts for Yo but also in the hope her FMs lurk on here and see the truth .
She posts, deletes very quickly then says she was harrassed before anybody can see her original despicable posts that clearly breaks her TRO .
What a manipulative liar 🤥
This will go on and on and on unless courts skelps her with jail time!

Ok, I’ll admit (with some shame, it’s not cool) that when I opened the thread this morning and saw *nine* new pages, I did feel a little bit of glee that there was obvious drama to catch up on. Like when Eastenders goes nightly all week! You just know that tit is gonna go down and you are READY for it.

So I’ve been scrolling underneath the sleeping babe (as usual 🤪) for the last half hour, and in that time catching up I’ve gone from excited anticipation, to disbelief, to astonishment, to disgust and rage. THIS WOMAN.

When she’s tweeting inane tit and making a twit of herself on a daily basis it just feels petty. It feels ok to find yourself being entertained by it because she’s like an annoying fly that you keep swatting at but it won’t go away.

Then she pulls a(nother) stunt like this, and you’re reminded that she’s not a fly, she’s a bleeping five foot nine poisonous murder hornet. She’s carrying on like her life is an episode of Hollyoaks but these are real people and real relationships she’s destroying so happily on her ridiculous crusade for “justice”.

So thanks Alice, for the reality check and also the reminder that she isn’t a source of entertainment. She’s an ignorant, destructive, selfish human being who is a mother and (ex)wife in nothing but name. We reap what we sow, and the more she carries on like this, the more she shows the world how ugly a person she is.

Crossing all my fingers for some karma, and some justice. ✌💜

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think she once thanked the idiots who gave her 5k. And now she's essentially throwing shade at her followers for not donating more. Ungrateful and entitled.
You can tell she’s drunk by the typos. I can feel the sheer amount of hate inside of her when I read these tweets, the amount of energy it takes to hold that hate constantly is huge, no wonder she’s bed bound. Who says it’s ‘imperative’ to find out an anonymous user on twitter, it’s ‘we are going fishing’ all over again.

Why am I shocked anew by her every time this happens?!

Reactions: 26
So she pays Gloria a lump sum (a few months or a year - forgot or she changes the story) and now she can’t feed the kids?
I just can’t make any of it make sense.

Reactions: 15
1.40am UK time and I need sleep feck you Al

Feck 🙈
I'm so glad I fell asleep just before all the incomings.. Alice, I'm ment to be going for a girlie lunch to celebrate my daughter's birthday but I fear I'll be glued to my phone... To keep on track Alice is not only a grade A cnut but she's really lost the plot if she can't see beyond herself, those poor girls, my heart breaks for them...

Reactions: 17
We need pics of her in the wild to lift our mood.

She’s still getting ridiculously few likes and interactions. I expect the bot cull will hit her numbers hard.

It’s a good time for Bianca to join Twitter. Get a blue tick from the get-go and start building her follower base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe that since she started last nights attention seeking tweet tsunami, Tone the moan has not really shown much support to his loving, beautiful, gentle, kind sister 🙄🙄 i mean, other than a " I'm right here sis" (No, no your not Tone) or not liking pineapple on his pizza. Do we think that he is supporting her in the background via the normal sibling channels, ie text or ph.....no, scrap that. Why am i talking daft...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.