Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I like how she is saying "the kids were interviewed and said that he says mean things to them and I am not" - girl, there are recordings of you saying mean things to them. all you prove with this is that they are shitscared to say anything about you

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I remember someone commenting on here that Ioan may have paid child support in a lump sum? Sounds like he did - in Feb - and she’s blown the lot already !
I believe this is exactly what happened. He would have given her a hefty lump sum and chronic overspending and a refusal to get work when she has been told she has to contribute financially left her flat out. He is not responsible for her inability to be a responsible, functioning parent.

Again, if he was withholding support her lawyers would have filed something ages ago. She keeps pushing this narrative that he's left them destitute, but it is clear that this hasn't happened. He'd be slapped legally for that. It looks like she's done that all on her own.

• Heart
  • Sick

NarcRage

VIP Member
She says someone called social services and then also says someone called the police - which is it? Or is it both? Or neither?

Definitely harassment. She is going to pull this shit every time Ioan and Bianca appear in public together. It's the cyber equivalent of turning up on the red carpet where they are and screaming abuse at them.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
a early Xmas miracle happened yesterday in Los Angeles
Screenshot_20221104-223244_Chrome.jpg

Only 8 months too late :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Since 9:45 am till midnight Alice was tweeting pretty much non-stop (e.g. at least every 20 minutes, all together almost 200 tweets). Only between 4:20 pm and 6:20 pm she didnt. I wonder how you are doing homeschooling that way.

• Wow
  • Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
Lol at the idea that people are mean to poor old big Al cos they fancy their chances with Ioan. If that were the case everyone would be being mean to Bianca, seeing as she’s the one with Ioan’s seven inches inside her every night, as they say. Yet people are overwhelmingly positive and kind about Bianca as she’s proven herself over these past months to be a sincere, compassionate and caring person (from what we’ve seen). Almost like fancying Ioan is nothing to do with why everyone despises Alice...
Tbf all the women (and most of the men) in this world have more chance with Ioan than Alice does.

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Lol at the idea that people are mean to poor old big Al cos they fancy their chances with Ioan. If that were the case everyone would be being mean to Bianca, seeing as she’s the one with Ioan’s seven inches inside her every night, as they say. Yet people are overwhelmingly positive and kind about Bianca as she’s proven herself over these past months to be a sincere, compassionate and caring person (from what we’ve seen). Almost like fancying Ioan is nothing to do with why everyone despises Alice...

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I'm way too busy this weekend for that entertainment LOL
Screenshot_20221112-092955_Twitter.jpg

"maintain silence" and "Alice" LOL
Screenshot_20221112-093656_Twitter.jpg

the thing is most Amber fans think Alice is what Amber is accused of :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
$26 in my account to “feed my babies”. Don’t think for a minute this is true, but are we supposed to believe that this 54 year old Mother of the Century has completely bare cupboards, fridge and freezer and can’t survive the weekend without begging for handouts?! This absolutely takes the piss out of the millions of truly destitute people.
You are an utter disgrace Alice. A terrible human. An embarrassment to your “babies”. You disgust me. Get. A. Fucking. Job.

• Heart
  • Angry

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
The fact she claims Ioan has cancelled 3/6 visitations is good news, as if there’s even a hint of truth there (about half of the visitations not taking place for whatever reason) that means the girls have seen him in person. Possibly multiple times. Which is one of the first steps towards reconciliation and fixing some of the damage caused by Alice.

welp

VIP Member
she btw said already in june that the kids want her to find a new man (then she claimed a day later she had someone). so all this "i'm utterly shocked" is a total lie

• Heart
Reactions: 36

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Alice has already forgotten she told Twitter that Ella is being homeschooled. Or is she? Can’t trust a word that comes out of the alcoholic fishwife’s gaping maw

CD8BE5B1-A2AF-49DB-A9DD-6C25A091432D.jpeg
4594CE42-8F00-4859-9D88-0691EA485BFC.jpeg
613E04FD-25A7-4EAB-8E0D-EAA47F02537D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

anitasteff

I know it’s a bit late for Halloween, but managed to screenshot this off a twitter feed recently talking about AE. Although it was pre-DVRO, let’s not forget how foul and mad she has been in respect of Bianca. The sheer lies- I am sure their father would
loved to have seen his daughters. She has to realize that, surely?

9FF66290-98A6-4C17-953A-2BDF5E187DEC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
All those videos she posted herself when she was pissed up, the downright crazy ones when she falls down the side of the bed, shame the police weren’t knocking during that period. Get help Alice, proper help.

Latest….Bianca looking well and happy and loving life.

629C2397-1734-413B-8DBE-D5C69E3144ED.png

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Bianca always uses such sweet and gentle language. "Oh my heart" is one of her go to expressions. I notice Alice has now co-opted it. She must study Bianca's Instagram page like she's preparing for a role. It seems like she's emulating her.

• Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice saying she doesn't need a man while she's laying around in bed at home waiting for Ioan to pay her bills is so on brand. 👌🏼

Working short stints on location doesn't mean she 'lived' in those places. She visited.

Asking for advice about scoring a new ATM husband because the girls are begging for a new daddy is horrible. We know who those posts are directed at.

And finally, if you can't afford to live in LA you move. Loving it isn't a free ride to residency. Ask all the people who left because they couldn't afford it.

• Heart