Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet feck she's lost the feckin plot and broke the you know what ! 🙈
This is some of the sickest behavior I have ever seen. Good God, she is obsessed with them. How long has it been now? And she's still this fixated? She's clearly stalking Bianca's Instagram via a sock account. How else would she be seeing anything she posts?

Alice needs an intervention. This is such disturbing behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
But she DOESN'T miss him--and neither do HER kids. Nope. Not her, not her kids. She just wants "his girlfriend to understand that it HURTS when you constantly post pictures like this." Which is kind of, sort of, nearly central to the ORDER OF PROTECTION that was entered against you for three years, Alice. Jesus. And if you don't miss him, why would it hurt to see a pic of him with someone else?

Also, Al, it isn't what people think of you for posting. It's a violation of a court order. For such a tough-minded woman, Alice is certainly...I can't even. What a bleeping joke of a human being, a mother, a partner. She hasn't learned a bleeping thing, has she?
Someone’s looking for a daily mail article to steal IG & BW thunder. She is so predictyit us almost boring. Bet her lawyer is gonna have some words with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She just said he perjured himself in court again. This is abuse. This is all done to harass him while he's away working. She has historically done this. She attacks when he's away. She tried to sabotage him and shame him publicly.

I wouldn't show her an ounce of mercy. This is intentional harm, IMO.

I worry about the girls alone with her. She's showing just how emotionally unstable she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This is some of the sickest behavior I have ever seen. Good God, she is obsessed with them. How long has it been now? And she's still this fixated? She's clearly stalking Bianca's Instagram via a sock account. How else would she be seeing anything she posts?

Alice needs an intervention. This is such disturbing behavior.
Totally agree !
She will stalk them til the day some feckin buck eejeet takes her off their hands .
She's sick sad and bad👊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just said he perjured himself in court again. This is abuse. This is all done to harass him while he's away working. She has historically done this. She attacks when he's away. She tried to sabotage him and shame him publicly.

I wouldn't show her an ounce of mercy. This is intentional harm, IMO.

I worry about the girls alone with her. She's showing just how emotionally unstable she is.
And a holiday weekend and Friday - when lawyers are out of touch - same MO we've seen for almost two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's been a while since Mt. Alice erupted.

So predictable and so embarrassing. No self respect at all. And such a tenuous link with reality. She needs help but she'll never accept it.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I really can’t believe she went there. Surely she has to feel the repercussions from this. If she posts this on sm what does she say to Ella in private
And to say the youngest doesn’t give a 💩- maybe mAlice she wants to love her father and you just hate that. My goodness someone needs to call for a welfare check tonight for the girls! She is totally trying to destroy Ioan’s chance to shine and celebrate Wales !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck me Alice, there’s just no limit to your vicious is there? ‘He hates Ellla’ - if Ioan lets that one slide, then there’s really no hope.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And a holiday weekend and Friday - when lawyers are out of touch - same MO we've seen for almost two years.
Alice has an ongoing pattern of weaponizing her SM against Ioan. It's her abuse tool. And yes, on holiday weekends when she knows no one will stop her.

This will be used against her and she's too consumed with jealousy and rage to understand just how much she's damaging herself.

I'd push for a court ordered psychological assessment of her. It will protect everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Where are all her old FMs now that defended her? Bet they're lurking thinking "wdf was i thinking of how did i get it so wrong "!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What holiday is it? I know Government offices were closed for Veterans day but my grand-daughter was at school, here in Texas. The police should be called but with Ioan being in NYC, that's not going to happen.

Reactions: 12
Holy moly. She's out there saying he hates his oldest daughter.

I have said from the beginning she wants her kids taken away from her.
I swear to God if Ioan doesn’t have her thrown in jail I will scream. He needs to get full custody asap. She knows he is away and can’t do anything. Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What holiday is it? I know Government offices were closed for Veterans day but my grand-daughter was at school, here in Texas. The police should be called but with Ioan being in NYC, that's not going to happen.
Really? Schools and everything closed here. All lawyer's offices too. New York. Why does Texas hate veterans? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.