Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
i HATE how she uses the fact that her kids have been in hospital as content??? selecting sad music, setting up the camera filming her looking sad with her baby in shot, putting a black and white filter over the video and then writing a massive paragraph over it 🙄 actually can’t believe people think this is normal behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Beckz1205

VIP Member
IMG_5254.jpeg

I’m sorry, maybe I’m being dumb but I’m really struggling to see the correlation between her having wrinkles and breastfeeding!!!?? Wtf?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’m a few months behind with imo. I had my baby at the end of august so I’ve been super busy raising the next son of god. We went with Teddy, T- I had a wild craving for cups of tea during pregnancy and I even heard the fetus ask for a drink of tea in my favourite mug at 4am one night and that’s really special because 4am was the time my raging heartburn kicked in. I had to incorporate this magical moment some how. EDD- this part of his name is the name of the man who owns my corner shop… absolute god send constantly stocking Fizzy Vimto and packets of Wotsits, another raging craving! Edd, you the man! Im proud part of golden child’s name is dedicated to such a saint. Y- because I can. TEDDY. I will educate my child on the meaning of his name and insist he articulates every meaning to anyone he meets.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_6849.png

wtf is she on about.

“Husband and wife reaction to their phone recording to the hospital during labour - RAW AND EMOTIONAL”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Honestly he was absolutely such a brilliant guy before! Has NEVER been short of female attention so why he chose that absolute cretin, us 'past' mates will never understand!
He was one of the most popular lads at school and now had every single one of us blocked, leaving himself with just a pathetic cunr of a wife as his only friend. She's a cunt who turned our friend into a cunt. CUNTS

Edit to add: sorry fully ranted there, been silently lurking for ages but cannot shut up again more. CUNTS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Here goes, drum roll pls

- Bunionerella
- Stinkerella
- Feelingabitundertheweather
- Oldmanwiththeumbrella
- Onionsmeller
- Bitofabadsmella
- Oldfella
- Cruella
- Varientofabadfella 🧅☔🦶

You just know Imo uploaded this to Urban Dictionary in 2021…

IMG_1610.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Kathleen22

VIP Member
This is the girl that supposedly suffers from the worst anxiety known to man and ‘fakes’ her confidence all the time 🙄.

also it’s like 200 degrees on tubes and she’s got that baby wrapped up with a hat on, against her body, and her big fluffy coat covering her face whilst she flings her around, natural earth mother of the year.

Reactions: 48

Electra29

I've just discovered this girl after the craziness of Zoe Sugg's name for her new baby.

And I'm still in shock by so much and have so many questions.

What's wrong with her lips? Why is her face and body a totally different colour? What's with the singing? And the dancing? Why has she trapped an old man in her house to dance and parent with her? Why has she named her kids such awful names?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_5442.png

Number 1957325 of things that didn’t happen.
Also if I didn’t know her I would think she was late 30s, early 40s.
Also you can tell how sheltered of a life she has that she thinks doing her make up on the train is worthy of an IG story. I see plenty of people doing their make up on the way to work 🙄 why is the women getting off at Clapham relevant? She has such a pathetic, nonsensical excuse of a life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Jaybtee

VIP Member
IMG_0270.jpeg
Shes fucking unstable look at the state of her. Poor kids shes going to pile on so much of her unhinged crap onto them forever. Eurgh suffocating

• Angry
Reactions: 44

imogenfatlips

Just thought I’d leave this here to brighten up your Tuesday angels 😘😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

AmandaGarceeeah

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

I’m SO glad that Servant is prioritising the glorification of his unhinged, attention seeking mother in law (we know where Imo gets it) rather than prioritising the safety of his two year old, who can’t consent to being online, with a bold glamour filter on her face.

A vile family through and through

• Wow
  • Sad

Hollierachx

VIP Member
The fuckin carpark video is the carpark of my fave garden centre I swear to god if I see her pulling that shit when I’m there next I will not be held responsible for my actions
IMG_5286.jpeg

Not her looking around to make sure some random is watching her so she can concoct a storytime up in her little brain.
“I WAS JUDGED ANGELS. J U D G E D FOR SCREECHING TO MY DAUGHTER, MY LITERAL DAUGHTER! LIKE YOU JEALOUS HUN?! US MUMS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. DIVIDE AND CONQUER RIGHT SPENCE? I SAID YOU HAVE TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER! I DON’T KNOW IF SHE HAS SOMETHING GOING ON IN HER LIFE TO BE JUDGING OTHER MOTHERS AND I HOPE SHE’LL BE OKAY AND IM SENDING ALL MY LOVE. I COULDN’T BE A HATER, I JUST COULDN'T. IM LIKE MARMITE YOU EITHER LOVE OR HATE BE AND THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE HUN!!”

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
On her latest tiktok she says “renaelias in a bit of a phase of only wanting me for everything” I thought she’s been in that phase since she was born though Imogen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Bottom line is you only need to look at her parents, look at her and Hugo, they are both really bloody odd. They’ve had some sort of funny upbringing and now she’s doing the same with her girls. They really are some of the strangest people I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ELFILY

VIP Member
The fact that she’s set up her camera to film her looking at her sick baby in hospital is insane to me. Who does that? Like she’s pretending it’s a sweet moment and she doesn’t know the cameras there. Yuck, she’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Eat123

I know people’s lives aren’t all roses all the time, but this just doesn’t feel like a “daily dose of realism”? Or doesn’t even feel reassuring? I DO NOT WANT TO PICTURE YOUR GAPING ARSEHOLE FULL OF HAEMORRHOIDS?!?! ✨I have haemorrhoids meme✨
I mean let spencer hold the fuckin baby whilst you shit? How scared of your daughters bonding with their father are you?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41