Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our no.1 resident Hugo Tosser lover @Sparkledarmer for the thread title 😆

Basically Imo breastfeeds and boasts about her extraordinary milk on the regular. Recently had a closing down sale of The Twatty Store which saw her send out smelly clothing items to the people who pay her wages according to a Trustpilot insider.

Keep the humour coming huns ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to our no.1 resident Hugo Tosser lover @Sparkledarmer for the thread title 😆

Basically Imo breastfeeds and boasts about her extraordinary milk on the regular. Recently had a closing down sale of The Twatty Store which saw her send out smelly clothing items to the people who pay her wages according to a Trustpilot insider.

Keep the humour coming huns ✨
Ahh thank you angel.

QuIcK ReCaP
✨ Baby Princess is getting her tat's out for the camera at any given unsolicited opportunity
✨ She is the only mother in the entire land who is BrEaSt FeEdInG
✨ Milky Moo's Oreo is the size of a bungalow because of mama's milk
✨Imo continues to make every situation/moment about HER
✨Spencer's ick factor grows daily, the biggest wet weekend/wet wipe this side of the universe
✨She professes that Renal has melt downs and tantrums daily, yet this appears to be exacerbated by Imo's lunacy.
✨Imo is still the biggest pathological liar
✨Keep trolling angels, we love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been absent for a little while so I’m not fully up to date with everything but I just want to know if HUGOBEE is still doing unusual things? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she's just trolling us now...

Screenshot_20231017-135800_Instagram.jpg

You have PTSD because you are the most incompetent parent I have ever come across and you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself for letting that poor girl get so ill! I swear it was only a couple weeks ago she was saying that Renal still is scared of doctors, it definitely mentioned when she had Oral's pregnancy scans. So how can she go from terrified and having metldowns/panic attacks to 'oh she's forgotten it all now'. Pick a lie and stick to it Grimmo!

Don't even get me started on her complaints to the NHS. All she bleeping does is moan about NHS staff!!

I can't with this bleep today, makes me want to commit murder 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A8E37F65-4AFF-4B79-8306-1FE3FC09B589.jpeg

F4349904-0451-465C-8891-70F955F10F5D.jpeg

450388C6-E82D-46D9-8609-CBAE0FCC4A09.jpeg

DB13522D-A383-48CD-92CB-D30CAD07F722.jpeg

12 year olds aren’t begging their parents for pocket money. It’s probably out of date, but do hope it isn’t. Scam scammers.

• Haha

View attachment 2515548

You have PTSD because you are the most incompetent parent I have ever come across and you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself for letting that poor girl get so ill! I swear it was only a couple weeks ago she was saying that Renal still is scared of doctors, it definitely mentioned when she had Oral's pregnancy scans. So how can she go from terrified and having metldowns/panic attacks to 'oh she's forgotten it all now'. Pick a lie and stick to it Grimmo!

Don't even get me started on her complaints to the NHS. All she bleeping does is moan about NHS staff!!

Mate, she is bleeping pathological, the way she lies is actually embarrassing, she is a shameful fucker,.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t she complaining about the staff when Renaelia was in hospital? Going on about the cannula? Now she has the audacity to start praising them? I’m sure she’s complained about doctors too and the midwives! She makes me so angry! She’s got several screws loose!

• Angry
  • Heart

View attachment 2515548

How bleeping irresponsible is she to post a picture of Ren outside what we can only assume is her pre-school. I found the location on Google in 5 seconds. She is a danger to her children!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How bleeping irresponsible is she to post a picture of Ren outside what we can only assume is her pre-school. I found the location on Google in 5 seconds. She is a danger to her children!!!!
I live in Brighton and will say the sign in the background is an ad for a nursery, they’re everywhere, in all the parks and playgrounds so it’s most likely not where she goes. But still, I can recognise her exact location in basically every post so she does still need a serious reality check RE sharing her babies locations.

Yeah, that’s a German-speaking nursery in Falmer, and she’s almost never outside of Hove

Reactions: 1
Yeah, that’s a German-speaking nursery in Falmer, and she’s almost never outside of Hove
Yeah we wouldn’t hear the end of it if she went to a bilingual nursery. She’d be claiming Ren can speak fluently in German like she apparently talks loads with no actual proof 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2515548

She makes me sick. As a parent of not even a two year old boy who has been severely unwell since birth, with two lots of surgeries and multiple other tests and investigations she has no idea what PTSD truly is. I close my eyes and see my little boy pulling off his oxygen mask when being taken down to theatre. I really wish she would stop throwing around these self diagnosed problems that she truly believe she suffers from. It’s beyond wrong. I wish for nothing more than to not suffer from true PTSD and postnatal depression, she’s almost forcing the problem to become “true” in her life. Those poor children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She makes me sick. As a parent of not even a two year old boy who has been severely unwell since birth, with two lots of surgeries and multiple other tests and investigations she has no idea what PTSD truly is. I close my eyes and see my little boy pulling off his oxygen mask when being taken down to theatre. I really wish she would stop throwing around these self diagnosed problems that she truly believe she suffers from. It’s beyond wrong. I wish for nothing more than to not suffer from true PTSD and postnatal depression, she’s almost forcing the problem to become “true” in her life. Those poor children.
So sorry, sending you big hugs and best wishes to your little boy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'M so sorry you and your family have had to go through that, must've been traumatic to say the least 😔 I hope you and your little boy are doing ok ❤🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s obviously never nice to see anyone you love have to be in hospital for whatever the reason may be, but if she’s seriously claiming that she has PTSD from when her kid had an infection (that her and her husband let get to the point that it did) then it just shows how genuinely unstable she actually is!

some poor mothers have to watch their poor babies battle long-term and life threatening illnesses and i can’t help but think about how she would never be able to cope with something like that if this is her reaction to ren having had to be in hospital for a few days and making a full recovery??? and this is the woman that likes to make out as if she was ‘made to be a mother’???

she acts like she’s just so loving and emotional when she’s actually just so incredibly emotionally unstable. actually can’t explain how much i dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Despite my foul mouthed rants, I am actually an associate university lecturer and one of my students has an incredibly similar personality to Imo.

This student lies incessantly, interrupts other students to force their own narrative, cries over insignificant things, communicates at a million miles an hour and more significantly, demonstrates considerable narcissistic, attention seeking behaviour.

This person also has a personality disorder (very recent diagnosis)

I genuinely believe Imo has a personality disorder, or at the very least a sub-type

Either way, Imo is a massive bleeping twit.

Reactions: 17

I’m so sorry to hear of what you & your son went through. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The cheeky c#nt has some nerve talking about PTSD when she chose to have a “last minute, dramatic” home birth. (“PARAMEDICS WERE CALLED #RAW #EMOTIONAL”), potentially endangering her newborns life for what! Content?! Vile woman through and through

Reactions: 13
Wet wipe doing ads while distracting Ren while her vile mother sleeps but Imo gets NO sleep at ALL coz she loves her child so much and a prefect parent!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.