Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinds my gears when she does that weird licking of her teeth / mouth sucking when she’s forcing tears. She’s so mentally unstable it’s a joke. Your child isn’t an empath… she’s 2 years old ffs. It’s not normal for a child to think it’s required of her to comfort her severely mentally deranged mum.
She’s forcing her inability to emotionally regulate her own feelings onto her toddler and eventually Oral. Then wonders why Ren has such “big” tantrums and is a “Madam”. All she probably sees is her mum throwing a wobbly to get what she wants and then mirrors it.
All her little minions encouraging it all as well. Imagine being in your 30s and needing / seeking validation from a group of pre-teens with 0 life experiences. Such a sad pathetic life!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would honestly benefit so so much from therapy. I think she is a scarred soul. Also was going to add that her parents divorce has affected her very much, hence the overcompensating. I do see a vulnerable soul. I hope she can access help. Of course she annoys us but she should do this for her babies. Nip her issues in the bud with the help of a patient therapist. Would do her the world of good. I too think influencer culture breeds toxic people. She’s really lost her upbeat spark. Such a shame and yes we change with age, but Imogen used to be very fun, now she seems quite on edge. If she just dropped the act and was more humble people would warm to her. It’s annoying because sometimes I feel conflicted, sometimes I think ah she needs a big old hug (I see a very sad and hurting woman) and then other times it’s a thought of oh but she uses the little ones for content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg her kids are going to grow up deluded just like her, it’s scary to watch. It’s too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She would honestly benefit so so much from therapy. I think she is a scarred soul. Also was going to add that her parents divorce has affected her very much, hence the overcompensating. I do see a vulnerable soul. I hope she can access help. Of course she annoys us but she should do this for her babies. Nip her issues in the bud with the help of a patient therapist. Would do her the world of good. I too think influencer culture breeds toxic people. She’s really lost her upbeat spark. Such a shame and yes we change with age, but Imogen used to be very fun, now she seems quite on edge. If she just dropped the act and was more humble people would warm to her. It’s annoying because sometimes I feel conflicted, sometimes I think ah she needs a big old hug (I see a very sad and hurting woman) and then other times it’s a thought of oh but she uses the little ones for content.
Ahhh Miss Biscoff, I can totally relate to this. I romanticise the old Imo when she was fun and quirky and such a joy to watch.
The decline in her mental health is so stark and actually really sad to observe....
Totally agree with the toxic influence culture, I find that it has found its way into us normal people as well.

Many of my students are instahuns and will film themselves in lectures and around the uni, continuously posting on Tik Tok for likes and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My heart truly hurts for those girls. It's fine for children to see you cry but not to the point where your eyes are red and splotchy and they're expected to comfort you. She's damaging Rens emotional development by doing this to her. I've never seen anyone boast about their parenting skills so much while being simultaneously so so crappy.

Side note but Spencers layest water pik advert made me genuinely nauseous. Clean your teeth how you're meant to and they won't look like that you utter mank

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i honestly CANNOT with these 'heartwarming' moments somehow being filmed on a tripod. makes me ill. what do influencers think, ooh im crying let me just get the lighting right to film this??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My heart truly hurts for those girls. It's fine for children to see you cry but not to the point where your eyes are red and splotchy and they're expected to comfort you. She's damaging Rens emotional development by doing this to her. I've never seen anyone boast about their parenting skills so much while being simultaneously so so crappy.
The poor girl is so confused. Thinks she has to say sorry because she’s upset her/done something wrong which has made her cry, and then she’s being told oh no I’m crying because I’m happy, so now she thinks oh you cry when you’re happy. She won’t know if she’s coming or going.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The poor girl is so confused. Thinks she has to say sorry because she’s upset her/done something wrong which has made her cry, and then she’s being told oh no I’m crying because I’m happy, so now she thinks oh you cry when you’re happy. She won’t know if she’s coming or going.
Imo says ‘I’m sad because I love you so much’ how confusing is that? The kids not going to know what emotions are what, so she’s going to be equally as deranged as her mother. Generational emotional abuse comes to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Totally agree! She is two years old ffs, I felt so bad for her when she was hugging her saying sorry sorry 😟 then imo NO IM CRYING BECAUSE IM HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Yeah because a 2 year old understands happy tears??? You absolute freak.

IMG_7216.png

Urgh she just posted this with no context just so people can say omg what happened to your hand/arm 😴😴😴 attention seeking as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ren is growing up to be a very caring soul and she clearly adores showing affection, I just do hope Imo gets the help she needs. I know we have light-hearted banter here, nothing is serious and we all have laugh, so I dislike changing the tone. However those children should not have to carry Imo's burden. Gosh I've always thought Ren is a lovely child but I dread the thought of her becoming damaged by a lack of stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

I’m SO glad that Servant is prioritising the glorification of his unhinged, attention seeking mother in law (we know where Imo gets it) rather than prioritising the safety of his two year old, who can’t consent to being online, with a bold glamour filter on her face.

A vile family through and through

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2584245
View attachment 2584248
I’m SO glad that Servant is prioritising the glorification of his unhinged, attention seeking mother in law (we know where Imo gets it) rather than prioritising the safety of his two year old, who can’t consent to being online, with a bold glamour filter on her face.

A vile family through and through
Also the fact they have Freya, a child, dancing to a sexual song about being choked… even more worrying that Freya’s own mum is completely oblivious to it or simply doesn’t care about her child being exploited along with her granddaughter. Vile disgusting family. Anything for attention with that ugly mob!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ahhh Miss Biscoff, I can totally relate to this. I romanticise the old Imo when she was fun and quirky and such a joy to watch.
The decline in her mental health is so stark and actually really sad to observe....
Totally agree with the toxic influence culture, I find that it has found its way into us normal people as well.

Many of my students are instahuns and will film themselves in lectures and around the uni, continuously posting on Tik Tok for likes and attention.
Love you guys but I have to disagree. See to me she was always delusional and attention seeking. Yes she may have been more upbeat but I don't think her behaviour has changed much at all. From the jump she has always played the victim with all those story times, which I don't believe are completely true, they may be partly true but Iets be real, she only did them to reel people in to watch her channel, feel sorry for her and make a quick buck, same with her illness.... I don't doubt that she may have been unwell with something but yet again I don't think she's fully truthful and like always she posted video after video seeking attention and validation from other people. These are things she still does today. I have no sympathy left for her as she's never willing to look inside herself and realise that there has to come a point where you have to help yourself to work past whatever trauma has a hold on you and if she can't do it for herself she should at least do it for her kids so that the same issues she has with her parents aren't passed on to her own children. She's completely blind to it all and thinks the way she behaves is just her quirky personality and that she's misunderstood, I don't see her ever realising that some of the things she does will have a negative impact on her kids in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love you guys but I have to disagree. See to me she was always delusional and attention seeking. Yes she may have been more upbeat but I don't think her behaviour has changed much at all. From the jump she has always played the victim with all those story times, which I don't believe are completely true, they may be partly true but Iets be real, she only did them to reel people in to watch her channel, feel sorry for her and make a quick buck, same with her illness.... I don't doubt that she may have been unwell with something but yet again I don't think she's fully truthful and like always she posted video after video seeking attention and validation from other people. These are things she still does today. I have no sympathy left for her as she's never willing to look inside herself and realise that there has to come a point where you have to help yourself to work past whatever trauma has a hold on you and if she can't do it for herself she should at least do it for her kids so that the same issues she has with her parents aren't passed on to her own children. She's completely blind to it all and thinks the way she behaves is just her quirky personality and that she's misunderstood, I don't see her ever realising that some of the things she does will have a negative impact on her kids in the future.
That's why I like Tattle because there's such an array of opinions. You're bang on the money precious. She doesn't have the capability to look within herself, dig deep and maybe have some kind of awakening? She maybe lacks emotional maturity to do this. Imogen wants attention and she likes to stir up drama. The whole "our family is loving, the most loving you will ever come across" needs to be put to bed. Not only is it exhausting, but it is also a lie. If anything I sense a bit of neglect and a clingy attachment style from Imogen. I think she overcompensates to make up for the lost time she missed out on after her family unit broke away - her parents divorced and then came the infamous 'story times' to reign in the attention. YouTube became her breather, an emotional outlet to gain sympathy and love I guess you could say from the YouTube community that she was missing at home. I fully agree that dragging people from her past through the mud to line her pocket was unacceptable and I have been vocal about this. This was a very insensitive move from her.

None of us know her, although I do think she carries a lot of trauma like you've so rightfully highlighted. The children from here on in have to be protected. All these silly filters they are putting on Ren should stop. She is a small child. Let her be a child Imogen because being an adult is bloody exhausting!
Anyway, we're all getting too invested in the welfare of these children. I guess at the end of the day there is nothing we can do, as much as we wish we could.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she do this….is she hoping for more engagement if she leaves an eternity between stories? I’m genuinely baffled
the story before this one was up for 3 hours before she posted the next! it’s so embarrassing 🤣 does she think people are on the edge of their seats waiting for the next snippet of information about her pelvic floor???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The first photo looks like a dodgy pop up advert.

Nobody wants to know Grimmo! Urgh.

Also that video of Ren being an “empath” has angered me so much. The poor little girl was saying sorry then being told that her Mum is crying because she loves her and her sister so much. Those poor girls are going to be so emotionally unstable like their Mother.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
776 likes on this comment- What the duck is wrong with people?!

Poor Ren saying she’s sorry is just awful! 🥺 Imo should feel ashamed of herself!

Also watching this it’s made me realise… You know who Imo reminds me of- the mentally unstable mum from About a Boy!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.