Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4650.jpeg

Wonder if she’ll also be under the care of the hospital until she’s 18…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i HATE how she uses the fact that her kids have been in hospital as content??? selecting sad music, setting up the camera filming her looking sad with her baby in shot, putting a black and white filter over the video and then writing a massive paragraph over it 🙄 actually can’t believe people think this is normal behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I wonder what neglectful behaviour was the cause of this one being in hospital?
also funny how Ren coped fine presumably with Spencer (although no doubt she made Salad and Dee come around to intervene) when her other cash cow was sick 🙄 she’s bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hope Oriavella is okay and nothing serious.

Her parents are absolute cretins of the worst type but those little girls I feel sorry for 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon she had RSV or something! Pretty common but still difficult to see your babe go through but you just know Oreo had it so bad GOSH had to get involved for the rest of her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go again! Mummy Dearest is back.
I hope Oreo is okay, but I’m sure that she is. Probably a chest infection or sickness bug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we have another constantly sick child? 🙄🙄. I bet she’s been in a couple of hours and had a couple of routine tests but that’s not good enough for Imo so she’s made it into something it’s not 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Having your child in hospital absolutely sucks (my almost 4 month old has spent a third of her life in hospital as it stands) but her approach to stuff like this is weird. Like she's some sort of saint for being with her child in hospital? That's just what you do? And obviously she'd be pumping unless she wants a nasty case of mastitis. Again that's just what you have to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She thrives on tests, doctors, hospital visits, diagnosis, medications, health issues.
It's unfortunately generational and she won't be the one breaking the curse. It's an illness in itself. If she spent the same amount of time looking into her own mental health then most of her 'problems' would go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
one thing I will never understand is why anyone would even think about taking a picture of your poorly child while in hospital that would be the last thing on my mind...

Imo going on about how she's stayed in hospital etc....your a parent that's what you do!! Honestly her drivelling on over the top shite winds me up 😂

I hope the poor little babe is okay 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.