Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So angels, I’m going to Brighton for the weekend. I wonder if I’ll see big gob and doormat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_5480.jpeg

Editing and emails?! bleeping what? You’re unemployed you melt! I love the fact they both cosplay as working parents, it’s honestly hilarious that they genuinely believe their days are busy 😂

IMG_5481.jpeg

A snack as bland as his personality

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i feel so sorry for ren for a lot of reasons but one big one is that she’s fallen victim to imo’s lack of dress sense 😩🤣 that outfit she’s put her in on her story today is all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not a parent yet, so could be wrong, but that just looks like one giant suffocation danger blanket to me???
IMG_2697.jpeg

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2574910
Editing and emails?! bleeping what? You’re unemployed you melt! I love the fact they both cosplay as working parents, it’s honestly hilarious that they genuinely believe their days are busy 😂
He was having cinnamon & date porridge and chai latte as well… Spenny mate, she’s not with you, go to the greasy spoon up the road and have a full English and a proper cup of tea or coffee (with caffeine)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Intimate with the wife whilst they’re on the stairs and the wife just has to whip out the phone to take a picture of what just happened so it could be added to stories…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m not a parent yet, so could be wrong, but that just looks like one giant suffocation danger blanket to me???View attachment 2575052
Yeah you're right, it's no different to a black sack. Just stupid.
---
The reason those kids are big is because they literally wake in the night, babble or make any kind of noise and she sticks her boob in their mouths. Like they only ever wake or cry for food. Never anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How on earth does she know what’s going on in Rental’s head? Next thing you know she’ll be diagnosing her with ADHD etc without getting an actual GP diagnosis..

oh now come on, that’s not fair, you know that ScrummaMumma with her magic milky moos knows best! Better than any silly person who went to silly medical school and studied hard, when they could have been gurning for freebies on the internet that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the equivalent of dressing up a van bloke in a tiara. Give them a bloomin vape, Macy’s McMuffin and a pint of lager!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spencer’s latest reel - the product of his busy editing and emails sesh is tragic. He is the walking definition of the ick. Imo yapping on about him looking “so nice!” his awkward jumps, that slanted smile and whhyyy put the music over the top so it clashes with him talking? And they claim this is their job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.