Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5254.jpeg

I’m sorry, maybe I’m being dumb but I’m really struggling to see the correlation between her having wrinkles and breastfeeding!!!?? Wtf?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Just googled and Grimmo is 4 years older than me, but from those wrinkles I genuinely thought she was like 14 years older than me! Also why does EVERYTHING RELATE TO HER BOOBS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2608188
I’m sorry, maybe I’m being dumb but I’m really struggling to see the correlation between her having wrinkles and breastfeeding!!!?? Wtf?!?
I guess she means she can’t have Botox while she’s feeding, but don’t know why she’d bother to say it, it’s not like she would admit Botox, it’d be some magic face scrub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recently she actually looks really good. Still majorly overthetoperellaabitofaprickandsoisherdodgywooffella... but either way I feel for the little bubs. 🤣💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s still definitely getting lip filler though. Them lips are constantly looking bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
poor kids are gonna have to make sure their stupid weirdo mum is okay all their lives(even tho its all fake shes actually never upset or overwhelmed all fake!!!!) being emotionally dumped on... her emotions are her responibility alone she needs go reign it in

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been said before but I’ve just come across this TikTok & it all makes sense now!!! THIS is who she is trying to be 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂 tbf she’s just as annoying but grimo needs to get her own personality!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Renalia pulling faces like this will always make me laugh! Love how much she dislikes being with Grimmo 😂
This is not the face of an 'EmPaTh' this is the face of someone who is sick of Grimo's continuous bullshit.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My daysssss the latest insta post she has Ori sat up in the pram AGAIN!!!! Please for the love of god Imogen LIE YOUR SMALL BABY FLAT

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Renalia pulling faces like this will always make me laugh! Love how much she dislikes being with Grimmo 😂
I love that kid's facial expressions. Grimmo, Renault is not an empath, she doesn't notice or care how you feel. She's just a toddler, her world revolves around herself which is just how it should be. Just stop forcing all this nonsense on her, you're making yourself look stupid. Renault had clearly had enough by the time you forced her to have your photo taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These videos aren’t even as funny as she thinks they are… her yelling instructions at him whilst trying to dance. I genuinely think she thinks she’s some top tier dance teacher. I bet she screams instructions at him on the daily too at home

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those tube videos are starting to do my head in, she just looks like a complete twit?!

Nothing against breastfeeding women, absolutely take my hat off to you, buuuut she definitely strikes me as someone who thinks because she breastfeeds she superior to other mothers, would completely look down her nose at any mother who doesn’t breastfeed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.