Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fuckin carpark video is the carpark of my fave garden centre I swear to god if I see her pulling that tit when I’m there next I will not be held responsible for my actions
IMG_5286.jpeg

Not her looking around to make sure some random is watching her so she can concoct a storytime up in her little brain.
“I WAS JUDGED ANGELS. J U D G E D FOR SCREECHING TO MY DAUGHTER, MY LITERAL DAUGHTER! LIKE YOU JEALOUS HUN?! US MUMS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. DIVIDE AND CONQUER RIGHT SPENCE? I SAID YOU HAVE TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER! I DON’T KNOW IF SHE HAS SOMETHING GOING ON IN HER LIFE TO BE JUDGING OTHER MOTHERS AND I HOPE SHE’LL BE OKAY AND IM SENDING ALL MY LOVE. I COULDN’T BE A HATER, I JUST COULDN'T. IM LIKE MARMITE YOU EITHER LOVE OR HATE BE AND THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE HUN!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her new video is just her droning on about oreovalhalla’s illness, who cares? Sorry I’m not an earth mother so maybe I don’t get it but who would want to consume this content? She really needs to go back to the drawing board and have a think about her career

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody wants to see their child poorly but this is IMO i bet she was buzzing that she could make this into a storytime 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think I've ever despised someone so much in my entire life, I hate every last little part of the bleep. You know she went into that pharmacy shouting at the top of her lungs for attention. If I was the woman she spoke to in hospital and she said to me "your child is so lucky that you care so much that you are crying for them" I'd have punched her straight in that great big gob of hers and smashed out a few teeth... Patronising bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg her O updates.. she has 0 neck control whatsoever she’s not ✨trying to sit✨ for duck sake.
Also I think she lies about their weight too so people compliment her milk 😷😷.
My one year old is really tall and on the 90th percentile for height and weight and he’s just over 10kg.
I just hate how much she lies for no reason. Like when she said R could walk / talk when she clearly could fuckin not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact her and spencer were even debating taking O out of the hospital when she needed medical help says a lot about them both

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The fact her and spencer were even debating taking O out of the hospital when she needed medical help says a lot about them both
A girl on my street did this with her 2 year old without consent of the DRs and the police turned up wt her house and made them go back to hospital until the dr signed their discharge so clearly imo would have loved to have just walked out and not be bothered about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Considering R nearly died at the hands of them incapable morons you would have thought they would have learned their lesson with O

Spencer wanted to take her out of the hospital, for what reason? How dangerous

they didn’t want to sit in a&e for hours, so kept their baby at home who wasn’t feeding and struggling to breath? I’d rather sit on the floor up a&e all night then run any risk with my 12 week old.

She loves the NHS but was annoyed when a doctor turned lights on to do their job

Also, R cried for 45 mins for her mother because she is always there - get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Considering R nearly died at the hands of them incapable morons you would have thought they would have learned their lesson with O

Spencer wanted to take her out of the hospital, for what reason? How dangerous

they didn’t want to sit in a&e for hours, so kept their baby at home who wasn’t feeding and struggling to breath? I’d rather sit on the floor up a&e all night then run any risk with my 12 week old.

She loves the NHS but was annoyed when a doctor turned lights on to do their job

Also, R cried for 45 mins for her mother because she is always there - get a grip
This! I took my 5 month old who’s had a weeks worth of antibiotics for a chest, throat and ear infection straight to the hospital when she was refusing milk and wheezy. The minute I woke up and saw the change in her, I got dressed and went. Husband wasn’t far behind me with some bottles made up and spare clothes for our daughter in case she had to stay in. The waiting time didn’t even cross my mind. In fact, when we were sat there the adult A&E had an average of 10 hours to be seen and paediatrics was 6 hours. Didn’t think twice about it. She is a horrible, nasty, self absorbed bleep who cares only for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2564263
Not her looking around to make sure some random is watching her so she can concoct a storytime up in her little brain.
“I WAS JUDGED ANGELS. J U D G E D FOR SCREECHING TO MY DAUGHTER, MY LITERAL DAUGHTER! LIKE YOU JEALOUS HUN?! US MUMS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. DIVIDE AND CONQUER RIGHT SPENCE? I SAID YOU HAVE TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER! I DON’T KNOW IF SHE HAS SOMETHING GOING ON IN HER LIFE TO BE JUDGING OTHER MOTHERS AND I HOPE SHE’LL BE OKAY AND IM SENDING ALL MY LOVE. I COULDN’T BE A HATER, I JUST COULDN'T. IM LIKE MARMITE YOU EITHER LOVE OR HATE BE AND THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE HUN!!”
I've been lurking on this thread for a while now. I did watch a few Imo videos back in the day when she was single and not quite so crackers, but I haven't seen anything of hers for ages.
I still read this in her voice though.....You've got that whole spiel down to a T 😂😂

• Haha
Is there a reason the greasy haired, giant-gob slob walked in at 5.30pm on a FRIDAY to ask a pharmacist advice about her hole? She’s pretty much unemployed? If she was that bothered/if she was NORMAL, she’d Google which product she needed, go in at 11am while the rest of us are working and just ask for the medicine.
Literally no need to show a poor pharmacist a picture of your hole, no one in the world gets paid enough for that!!!

• Haha
@ 11 mins in on her latest video she's saying "noone wants to be in hospital with their child" "the doctors wouldn't have admitted my daughter unless they felt the need to"... Just watch her eyes, facial expressions, tone... So f*ing weird... She's justifying it all as if she has lied, she made it all sound much worse that it was, she wanted desperately to be in hospital with her, she's a bleeping lunatic. SS need to step in, this is all so worrying and weird

• Sick
  • Heart
If anyone were to look up the word cringe in the dictionary Imo's picture would 100% be there. What an absolute tool filming yourself singing and dancing in the shop, this girl has no shame! But she LOVES it huns, she's like marmite don't you know 🫠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.