Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! She is two years old ffs, I felt so bad for her when she was hugging her saying sorry sorry šŸ˜Ÿ then imo NO IM CRYING BECAUSE IM HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Yeah because a 2 year old understands happy tears??? You absolute freak.

View attachment 2584168

Urgh she just posted this with no context just so people can say omg what happened to your hand/arm šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ attention seeking as per.
Itā€™s not worked. It just popped up on my FYP and sheā€™s got 3 comments šŸ˜‚ itā€™s just embarrassing. This is her full time career and sheā€™s got 3 comments?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is one of the things that really pisses me off about herā€¦her lack of true understanding about her privilege to have 2 healthy children. How dare she ā€œpromiseā€ that someone will have a child after loss. How about simply saying how sorry you are for their loss.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Bottom line is you only need to look at her parents, look at her and Hugo, they are both really bloody odd. Theyā€™ve had some sort of funny upbringing and now sheā€™s doing the same with her girls. They really are some of the strangest people Iā€™ve ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That video with Ren where Imo is crying I find quite sad. Imo is emotionally unstable and unable to regulate her emotions. As much as I don't like her, I can relate to that myself and it was one of my biggest fears when having a baby as I've always thought 'what if I can't teach my baby to regulate her emotions if I don't know how to myself?' But I've had (and continue to have) therapy to help with that so I can do the best for my daughter. I don't think Imo has any real insight and realises that she probably needs to be a little bit more controlled around her daughters, rather than doing what she does as it must be extremely confusing and overwhelming for them, especially Ren as she is older. My mum was (and still is) unable to control her emotions due to BPD (not at all saying Imo has that) and most people with a BPD parent, or a parent who is unable to control themselves emotionally will most likely say how hard and damaging it can be long term. I can remember at times feeling like I needed to do all housework just to try and keep mum calm if she seemed like she was getting upset or angry.
At times it can be scary and you can end up blaming yourself and it was very clear in that video that Ren said sorry because she thought she made her mum cry, which is sad and confusing for Ren. It is a burden feeling like you've upset your parent when you've done nothing wrong when in reality they're just unable to control themselves.
I wish Imo had more insight into how damaging it is to be so uncontrolled with your emotions, and does the right thing by seeking some support (as others on her have said).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she did her Maths A Level when she was 5? If she got Ā£525 off of Ā£700 then itā€™s Ā£175 not Ā£122?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video with Ren where Imo is crying I find quite sad. Imo is emotionally unstable and unable to regulate her emotions. As much as I don't like her, I can relate to that myself and it was one of my biggest fears when having a baby as I've always thought 'what if I can't teach my baby to regulate her emotions if I don't know how to myself?' But I've had (and continue to have) therapy to help with that so I can do the best for my daughter. I don't think Imo has any real insight and realises that she probably needs to be a little bit more controlled around her daughters, rather than doing what she does as it must be extremely confusing and overwhelming for them, especially Ren as she is older. My mum was (and still is) unable to control her emotions due to BPD (not at all saying Imo has that) and most people with a BPD parent, or a parent who is unable to control themselves emotionally will most likely say how hard and damaging it can be long term. I can remember at times feeling like I needed to do all housework just to try and keep mum calm if she seemed like she was getting upset or angry.
At times it can be scary and you can end up blaming yourself and it was very clear in that video that Ren said sorry because she thought she made her mum cry, which is sad and confusing for Ren. It is a burden feeling like you've upset your parent when you've done nothing wrong when in reality they're just unable to control themselves.
I wish Imo had more insight into how damaging it is to be so uncontrolled with your emotions, and does the right thing by seeking some support (as others on her have said).
Sending you an abundance of love šŸ’ž I'm happy to know you're accessing therapy. Hope you and little bub are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The video of her crying and Ren constantly saying ā€˜sorryā€™ has really rubbed me the wrong way. Poor Ren is gonna be so confused by this. Also, is Ren getting in trouble/told off a lot or something to keep saying sorry as if she was being told off like she knew thatā€™s what sheā€™s supposed to do/say? Something just doesnā€™t sit right with me with the whole thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
IMG_5645.jpeg

IMG_5644.jpeg
bangs on about being so relatable and genuine but has to keep up appearances on Instagram buying real Uggs then buying the knock offs off tiktok to make a quick buck by linking them šŸ˜“ and obviously sheā€™s OBSESSED with both

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The video of her crying and Ren constantly saying ā€˜sorryā€™ has really rubbed me the wrong way. Poor Ren is gonna be so confused by this. Also, is Ren getting in trouble/told off a lot or something to keep saying sorry as if she was being told off like she knew thatā€™s what sheā€™s supposed to do/say? Something just doesnā€™t sit right with me with the whole thing!
I thought this! Or does she see Wet Wipe Spencer saying sorry to her all the time and Ren thinks thatā€™s what she has to say when Imogen cries? I donā€™t see why her reaction would be to say sorry if she sees her mum crying

• Heart
Reactions: 17
state of that šŸ„“ for someone who has so much spare time on their hands she always looks so gross
IMG_3523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest TikTok nearly made me sick!
Isit because you are so smiley? The kid didnā€™t so much as crack a grin let alone a smile

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she announcing sheā€™s got a cold sore and then sharing a glass with her brother and daughter? šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she announcing sheā€™s got a cold sore and then sharing a glass with her brother and daughter? šŸ¤®
But woe is me when her children end up in hospital with some illness but she wonā€™t stop kissing them on the mouth. Imogen you are the soul reason both your children have been admitted into hospital due to negligence and your selfish narcissistic behaviour. Hope you feel proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_7292.png

came here to say the same thing!! Previous TikTok ā€œsorry I have a cold soreā€ proceeds to share the same glass with Hugo šŸ¤¢ and then letā€™s ren drink from it too

Next video sheā€™s smothering oris face with her disgusting lips. The fact that she props up her phone in shops to do tit like this is still crazy to me, I couldnā€™t even imagine seeing someone in real life do this???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.