Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This jumped up little prick loves himself a bit too much...calling everyone babe and saying people ask him for photos when he's out.... Yeah right

Screenshot_20231118-185703_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231118-185644_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
God help the teachers at the school those poor babies end up going to. IMO and Spenny rocking up would send me hiding in the art cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
some funny comments i saw about miss immy 🤣🤣🤣 not that she’s even a thing anymore, considering it was her ‘dream’ she sure did give up on it quickly didn’t she 🤔
IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pissing myself at him acting like the pilot, trying to look smouldering when everyone knows he's just a smug bastard trolly dolly. (No offence to trolly dolly's angels)
Just like his sister, he’s had a lifetime of being told he’s the tit and treated as such. Such an entitled, arrogant and narcissistic group of people. The complete opposite of the “most loving selfless pure” angels Imogen portrays them all as

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she say “rah” in her new video 🤢😂
---
---
X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's so desperate for attention, it's embarrassing, I feel embarrassed for her! Best bit is, absolutely nobody batted an eyelid or looked up at her, so she didn't get the attention she was looking for anyway 😂😂

Screenshot_20231119-122617_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
CRINGING at her saying renegade dragged her to the front lmao I'm quite sure the wee one had nothing to do with it 🤣

• Haha
CRINGING at her saying renegade dragged her to the front lmao I'm quite sure the wee one had nothing to do with it 🤣
That child wants nothing more than to be left alone. Bet hse went down herself for a bit of peace and imo clambered over everyone insisting her angel girl needed her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_5565.png

I’m a massive advocate for extended rear facing so it angers me that they FF Ren at such a young age in their car. But putting a child that young on a seatbelt is so dangerous! But we all know mother Theresa doesn’t actually care for her children’s safety in the slightest

Reactions: 10
She's so desperate for attention, it's embarrassing, I feel embarrassed for her! Best bit is, absolutely nobody batted an eyelid or looked up at her, so she didn't get the attention she was looking for anyway 😂😂

View attachment 2580481
She’s so bleeping embarrassing. Like I cannot
explain the level of secondhand embarrassment she gives me. It’s actually painful.
& did R duck “drag you to front” and “start a dance party” the kid that won’t even join in with a small toddler group according to you 🙄.
She literally doesn’t know her own child.. is she a shy, kind, empathetic sweetheart who needs her mum near her all the time & the constant comfort.. OR is she loud, confident, ballsy, independent girl?
she just picks and chooses what R’s personality is to suit whatever story she’s going for that day.
Needs attention? R is a strong minded, independent little “madam” who won’t listen to anyone.
Needs validation? R is the quietest sweetest girl who won’t do anything without mummy by her side.
Needs to push the family narrative? R is the most loving empathetic child and best sister in the world & they have an incredible bond.
Needs to be ReLaTaBlE? R only wants Imo & throws a tantrum if Imo is helping her sister..

It’s one thing not having your own personality but don’t put your lack of self awareness & onto your poor children as well for the sake of a few fuckin views.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2572570
Number 1957325 of things that didn’t happen.
Also if I didn’t know her I would think she was late 30s, early 40s.
Also you can tell how sheltered of a life she has that she thinks doing her make up on the train is worthy of an IG story. I see plenty of people doing their make up on the way to work 🙄 why is the women getting off at Clapham relevant? She has such a pathetic, nonsensical excuse of a life.
Has she only done one brow??😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s Lettuce in a wig 🥬

Hahahahahaha Servant surprising his ‘wifey’ Benogen with a couple bags of gifted tooth rotting sweets 😬😂 #marriagegoalz
He bought me a Cartier ring Benogen 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s Lettuce in a wig 🥬

Hahahahahaha Servant surprising his ‘wifey’ Benogen with a couple bags of gifted tooth rotting sweets 😬😂 #marriagegoalz
He bought me a Cartier ring Benogen 😙
It’s surely not a surprise for her when he has to use her bank card to buy everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This TikTok on Spencer’s page needs a trigger warning! A child singing about choking, Imogen being overly sexual as usual & the mum being an attention seeking bleep as usual! The whole family gives me the creeps !!!

And as for the breastfeeding thumbnail, you have to choose the ‘front page’ of ur Instagram vids so it’s so intentional!! Makes you sick, purely for attention, there are so many weirdos on the internet!

Nobody on this earth rubs me the wrong way like this family!! I actually dispise them! And they need to stop having children be

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I’m not on this thread often but that video of her crying in front of R. What the duck are you teaching your children? Whaling in their face like a bleeping maniac. She’s not an empath, she’s 2. At 2 years old your child shouldn’t know how to console you when your having a breakdown. Deranged and unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
IMG_0270.jpeg
Shes bleeping unstable look at the state of her. Poor kids shes going to pile on so much of her unhinged crap onto them forever. Eurgh suffocating

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.