Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has amused me this morning....

View attachment 2566936

P.S. She's still a grade A bleep
They had to decide and conquer angels! I’m surprised she didn’t delete that comment or reply passive aggressively like she normally does. Also agree with why did Spencer think it was a good idea to add more stress onto the situation when she couldn’t do anything to help. Then again he doesn’t have any friends to vent to anymore so I guess she was the only option!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
422k subs and only 12k views in over 24 hrs to her latest clickbaity slog. Maybe/ hopefully people are over the histrionics of this woman and the flogging of her kids privacy for a few quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spencer was probably pissed off that their kid was screaming for her for 45 mins because she’s created this situation forcing her child to be reliant on her and not being used to being with her dad for longer periods of time without her mother there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Damn that baby carrier is cute and I wanted to get a new one for this baby. Tbf I won’t pair it with a bogey green tracksuit tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was back in hospital with baby yesterday and the nurse said to me that I am the most loving mum she’s ever seen and she can tell my girl is an empath by the way she spat her dummy out when she heard another poorly baby crying and I told her all about my piles in pregnancy and showed her photos and she told me to sit in the bath and tit and it was MAGICAL.

Joking. I was in the hospital with baby yesterday but nobody told me I was the most loving mum, gutted and feel like a failure because nobody validated that I love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_6849.png

wtf is she on about.

“Husband and wife reaction to their phone recording to the hospital during labour - RAW AND EMOTIONAL”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2568922

wtf is she on about.

“Husband and wife reaction to their phone recording to the hospital during labour - RAW AND EMOTIONAL”
I mean 99% of the worlds population doesn’t have “footage” of their births because they’re too busy being in the moment. Not worrying about how to monetise the most nAtUrAL thing a human can do. You know if she ever gets hold of that she’ll do a video crying about how magical it is that she brought a HUMAN into the world. She LITERALLY grew her from the inside and now she’s growing them from the outside 🤢😴 she’s so unhinged it’s beyond a joke now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel for anybody who comes into contact with her whether that be over the phone, in passing or WORSE of all in person!! She is the weirdest person I’ve ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon. Misfit Mary Chops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the video about Oreo being ill and it’s just another way for Imo to talk about breastfeeding. 😴 She’s just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why couldn't she just use Google? Took me 2 seconds to find the answer to her question, literally top result.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t the nhs busy enough without people like her sticking in information requests for audio of phone calls?!
Legit what I was gonna say.. surely the NHS have better things to do than sift through a bunch of recorded phone calls so you can post it as an attention seeking video.
I cannot comprehend influencers and their entitlement.. there NEEDS to be a study done.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve never commented on this thread, been watching for a while.
But honestly I couldn’t cope when reading her post about wanting a copy of her phone call.
The NHS is on its knees. The services related to the NHS are completely overwhelmed. Then you have this self obsessed person wanting the most pointless phone recording from them, just so she can monetise her children YET AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s a selfish, nasty, entitled idiot to be frank with you. She doesn’t give a toss about the NHS as a crumbling establishment, its employees and patients. She would rather someone who needs treatment wait around for her to be given an audio recording of her phone call birthing G (which for the record, millions of women birth their child daily). There is nothing selfless about her as much as she so often proclaims there is. I’ve never once seen her do anything, even a small gesture for charity or give back to her local community. They make me sick influencers. Sitting on a stack of cash, whilst also being gifted everything. Turns my stomach it does. She is not charitable, loving or compassionate. It doesn’t matter Imo how many times you claim to be this made up loving and compassionate being, actions speak louder than words and words are often meaningless. You’ve done the complete opposite during your career of being loving, and rather been cold and hostile towards people in your past outing their personal lives for money and sending out of date or products in a worse for wear condition to your loyal subscribers, who by the way funded your half a mill home. Just to name a few things that make you not a nice person.
All scam artist Imo cares about is being gifted her whole life on a silver plate, not having to do a days work in her life and to lounge around like a slob being paid far too much for doing nothing beneficial. Her husband Spencer fell out of love with her five years ago, they live in a soulless, bare home with no personality. The kids she can’t stand as with every given opportunity she moans about them. Her daily life is a laughing stock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's crazy to me she's nto tried a podcast yet. Seems to have been a big bandwagon she's missed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.