Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Will speak more about it soon….” Stop using your child’s illness as some sort of click bait you sicko!!! So people stay engaged with her ‘content’ till she reveals why ori was sick.

Complete silence from her for days but somehow managed to find the time to make sure her vlog was edited and ready to go up today ….

Also waited purposely till today to drop the ‘ori has been in HOSPITAL for 3 days’ the same day her YouTube video is out, hoping to drive more traffic to her channel.

everything is calculated and twisted with this woman ffs.

also in her video she said ren goes to bed at 6.30pm!!!!!! No wonder the poor girl is always awake at 5am yet these two dummies make out she’s a bad sleeper

• Angry
Reactions: 36
If you’re an influencer and use your child for clout the you are a BAD mum/dad. No excuse no nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact that she’s set up her camera to film her looking at her sick baby in hospital is insane to me. Who does that? Like she’s pretending it’s a sweet moment and she doesn’t know the cameras there. Yuck, she’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20231105_203156_YouTube.jpg

I've never seen a baby look so little like either of it's parents lol! Their kids don't look like them at all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2552247

I've never seen a baby look so little like either of it's parents lol! Their kids don't look like them at all
Don’t get me wrong, both of them are very cute and their innocent children at the end of the day being exploited by one of the main people that should be protecting them. BUT I feel like she hates the fact she doesn’t have these mini me’s with long brown hair and “instagrammable” looking children so she has to give them these whimsical names to over compensate for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine what the nurses think? Seeing her set a camera up to film herself with her sick baby! I’d be so embarrassed. If she HAD to share she could just put writing on a black screen.
It’s the fact she mentions being there and pumping so make it about herself. “My child is sick BUT I HAVE SACRIFICED MAKING TIKTOKS TO PUMP MY MILK TO HELP ME LOSE CALORIES… I MEAN FOR MY BABY WHILE SPENCER IS AT HOME WHO DEFINITELY CARES LESS THAN ME”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
GIRLS so Imogen is blabbering on about PROTECTING her children when they are unwell. OH WELL HOW ABOUT TAKING THEM OFF THE INTERNET? YOU RAGING NARCISSITIC FOOL. Yes you are very much PROTECTING THEM from weirdos saving TikToks of your offspring for lawd knows what purposes. Naming her children strange names so they are "bullied" just like their mum. Honestly Imo, hate to say it but you are a toxic person.

...and breathe lotus.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i’m so confused she’s put “oriavella had an accident all over me bless her” huh? she’s a however many week old baby, they don’t have accidents? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the vlog on yewtu.be whilst peeling potatoes.
Thoughts
Spencer is a walking ick. Everything he does makes me shrivel up. He forgot his numbing cream for the laser tattoo removal so he used hynobirthing breathing techniques.
Imogen was visibly disappointed that Oriavella settled for Spencer while she went off for her massage.
The lymphatic massage was so effective that skeletal Imogen lost a dress size, this was evidence by the fact that the straps on the baby sling were now loose on Imogen… this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Spencer had just been using the sling.
Also - note Imogen called it “my sling”. It’s Oriavella’s.

They then proceeded to show us what a normal nighttime routine looks like.
Except, they were unusually late to collect Renaelia from nursery, then they did some baking which Imogen even said it’s not something we usually do. They then “talked as a family over dinner” Imogen said we usually listen to the Alexa.
I dislike Zoe Sugg but couldn’t help but think Imogen was perhaps trying to be something she isn’t. There wasn’t anything about the filmed evening that was what they usually do.

• Haha
  • Heart
“I missed baby massage cos SHE needed feeding”

“Oreo’s not been with you in a sling, can’t believe it” *goes on for 5 minutes how shocked she is just to shame him on camera*
Spenny: “Not for a long time”
*goes on again how shocked she is that Oreo will go near her Dad*
aka SHE LOVES ME MORE A D IM FUMING SHES FALLEN ASLEEP ON YOU AND MAKING ME FEEL SECOND

Oh and Renni is 25 months, 25??? Your child is TWO.

bleeping cretin
I cannot STAND it when people say 'my kids 25 months', it should be illegal to say after a year... head

It's absolutely disgusting that she gets off on her kids being sick and in the hospital and I am sick to DEATH of hearing about and seeing her cheesy milk.. NO ONE bleeping CARES HOW YOU FEED YOUR CHILD!

Love how in every YouTube video she says, 'I'll be doing plenty of non baby related videos like shopping at B&M'. Whoopty bleeping doo! Yet week after week her videos are just of her seeing how much she can film of her kids. I'm suprised she doesn't invite strangers to come over for bath time, she might as well at this point, those kids get no privacy and cannot consent! Makes me so mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is her baby named like a disney villain
Also all im seeing in these hospital posts is her going on about herself again

• Haha
Both my children have been hospitalised due to bronchitis in the past and we’ve used children’s accident and emergency for various reasons and don’t get me wrong I love my children and show them so much love especially when poorly but i really don’t think a nurse would single out one set of parents in the ward and tell them that it’s lovely to see how much they love their children etc 😂😂😂 she’s such a bleeping delusional dramatic bull shitter 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Both my children have been hospitalised due to bronchitis in the past and we’ve used children’s accident and emergency for various reasons and don’t get me wrong I love my children and show them so much love especially when poorly but i really don’t think a nurse would single out one set of parents in the ward and tell them that it’s lovely to see how much they love their children etc 😂😂😂 she’s such a bleeping delusional dramatic bull shitter 😂😂😂
There is no other parent on this earth that could love their child as much as Grimo loves Ortensia, that's why the nurse singled her out because her love is so✨ PuRe ✨ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she say something similar when ren was in hospital?? She talks out of her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What happened to her stomach condition, has she mentioned it since the first born?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.