Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the car story? Pretty gutted I missed it šŸ˜­
She was on a really fast, busy road and a car coming the opposite direction wanted to turn and he was sat in the middle of the road on his phone and police woman Grimmo said to him that itā€™s illegal to be on his phone and waffled on and he started swearing at her. Thatā€™s basically it. Itā€™s a non event. It didn't even happen. Sheā€™s a lying lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_1839.png
IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_1840.jpeg

I know this is a petty thing to get annoyed about but heā€™s using his electric toothbrush like a manual one and SCRUBBING his teeth to within an inch of their lives, then heā€™s promoting charcoal toothpaste which is not good for your teeth!
They both canā€™t do a single thing right!!!??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2572506View attachment 2572505
View attachment 2572507

I know this is a petty thing to get annoyed about but heā€™s using his electric toothbrush like a manual one and SCRUBBING his teeth to within an inch of their lives, then heā€™s promoting charcoal toothpaste which is not good for your teeth!
They both canā€™t do a single thing right!!!??
IMG_6894.png

also his teeth look yellow so not very good advertising spenny soz. His voice in the ad aswell I donā€™t know how they get paid for this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The mad cow getting her fat head in every photo and posing the same way as the baby just for the attention hoping someone will tell her they look alike ffs
I thought immo was completely without sleep for the last 15 years, but suddenly oreo was sleeping through the night and now isn't?? Which is it???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_5442.png

Number 1957325 of things that didnā€™t happen.
Also if I didnā€™t know her I would think she was late 30s, early 40s.
Also you can tell how sheltered of a life she has that she thinks doing her make up on the train is worthy of an IG story. I see plenty of people doing their make up on the way to work šŸ™„ why is the women getting off at Clapham relevant? She has such a pathetic, nonsensical excuse of a life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2572570
Also you can tell how sheltered of a life she has that she thinks doing her make up on the train is worthy of an IG story. I see plenty of people doing their make up on the way to work šŸ™„ why is the women getting off at Clapham relevant? She has such a pathetic, nonsensical excuse of a life.
She chats so much tit.

Also I can never get over the name ā€œOriavellaā€, itā€™s just so bleeping awful and not a name at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s ruined Jack Harlows new song trying to do the tube girl dance to it on the tubeā€¦ she looks such a nob! And Iā€™m sure Hugoā€™s with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_6255.jpg

What in the name of 11am bingo and knitting is happening here? Hugo legit looks like someone's Nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2572570
Yea she learnt a lot ā€¦ About how not to makeup šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they both look literally ancient, the wrinkles around their eyes are so bad for people in their early 30s!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched Alfie Deyes vlog earlier. He said they donā€™t have any friends that live in Brighton who have 2 kids. I bet Spencer and Imogen hate that. Sorry grimmo, they donā€™t like you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched Alfie Deyes vlog earlier. He said they donā€™t have any friends that live in Brighton who have 2 kids. I bet Spencer and Imogen hate that. Sorry grimmo, they donā€™t like you
Hahaha šŸ˜‚ I feel like whatever you think about Zoe and Alfie their social media presence is classy and you know they would never come on Instagram and start talking about piles šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the exact same thing as I was watching it. Bet Imogen was having a mental breakdown at home. She thought being sent a PR package for Zoeā€™s jewellery line meant she was in there but clearly not. That friendship would never happen, Imogen is too much of a loose cannon to be associated with

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the exact same thing as I was watching it. Bet Imogen was having a mental breakdown at home. She thought being sent a PR package for Zoeā€™s jewellery line meant she was in there but clearly not. That friendship would never happen, Imogen is too much of a loose cannon to be associated with
She did a video with Mark Ferris a while back and they havenā€™t seemed close at all since. That was Imogenā€™s gateway on to the Deyes xmas card list but I guess she ruined it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2572570
She looks haggard, could do with some Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_5446.jpeg

The Wallace and Gromit smile gets me every time! She wonā€™t even let him pick his own clothes now. Well he doesnā€™t have a job so either way she pays for everything for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.