Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to GOD if she posts one more video or post about Oreo being 'eXcLuSivEly bReAStFeD' i'm gonna slap the b*tch through the screen. We get it. Well done. Here's your f*cking medal. Never mind all the mums who physically can't even if they wanted to. Being exclusively breastfed is NOT a boasting point! Fed is best!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMG_7720.png

IMG_7721.png

Another UnREal sandwich the way they get excited like kids is ridiculous.

And Hugo was eating with his mouth wide open the whole time šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ that whole family are disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just discovered this girl after the craziness of Zoe Sugg's name for her new baby.

And I'm still in shock by so much and have so many questions.

What's wrong with her lips? Why is her face and body a totally different colour? What's with the singing? And the dancing? Why has she trapped an old man in her house to dance and parent with her? Why has she named her kids such awful names?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've just discovered this girl after the craziness of Zoe Sugg's name for her new baby.

What's wrong with her lips? Why is her face and body a totally different colour? What's with the singing? And the dancing? Why has she trapped an old man in her house to dance and parent with her? Why has she named her kids such awful names?
Welcome to The Addams Family analysis, my friend šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Buckle up! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Get on the wiki angel girl, it's wild

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh shut up and eat the wrap you alcohol free, dairy free, fun free melt
---
No idea what Spencer said with his mouth full & do they have any other words in their vocabulary other than ā€˜unrealā€™?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
---
No idea what Spencer said with his mouth full & do they have any other words in their vocabulary other than ā€˜unrealā€™?
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, spencer eats like heā€™s just learnt how to chew for the first time. Itā€™s absolutely repulsive. Then thereā€™s Hugobee šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear to GOD if she posts one more video or post about Oreo being 'eXcLuSivEly bReAStFeD' i'm gonna slap the b*tch through the screen. We get it. Well done. Here's your f*cking medal. Never mind all the mums who physically can't even if they wanted to. Being exclusively breastfed is NOT a boasting point! Fed is best!
Ok, see my opinion may annoy some but such is lifeā€¦
I donā€™t think Imogen or anyone who talks about breastfeeding are trying to judge/shame mother who choose/cannot breastfeed. Someone talking about THEIR choices is NOT a judgementā€¦itā€™s just THEIR choice. Itā€™s like saying if someoneā€™s favourite fruit is an apple, then youā€™re judging someone who likes grapesā€¦šŸ„“. Iā€™ve seen both sides of the coin with exclusively breastfeeding one child, and combi feeding another. You do what you can or what you want. The problem with Imogen is that she has NOTHING to say apart from barking at us about how much she loves her kids and BreAsTfeEdinG. I get the impression that sheā€™s just a boring girl with nothing to say. Letā€™s be honest, itā€™s clear as day that sheā€™s super middle class and doesnā€™t have real problems. She has no personality or charisma. The best thing in her life is her kidsā€¦which is fineā€¦for her I guess. She may have always looked forward to experiencing motherhood and all that it comes with. Iā€™m a housewife and Iā€™ve ALWAYS wanted to be a mum and breastfeed and dream about what it would be like to have my own baby to love. Some people genuinely are into all this young baby stuff and are super proud of it, I get it because Iā€™m that way myself (but I have a life outside of motherhood and actual banter šŸ¤£) If she actually had a life and a personality outside of all this it wouldnā€™t anywhere near as insufferable as it is. All this is to say people can and should be allowed to express a preference or opinion without it being a slight or judgement on someone else. We cannot change the scientific evidence to help ourselves sleep at night. The world and his wife know that breastfeeding is the best option from a nutritional point, we also all know not everyone can and will want to do thisā€¦also fine! For centuries women have breastfed and for centuries women have STRUGGLED to, thatā€™s why ā€œmilk maidsā€ were a thing. Letā€™s not inadvertently place Imogen on a pedestal, she is not unique in her ability to able to feed her children from her bodyā€¦.its been happening since the beginning of humanity šŸ„“. Imogen just needs to shut up and change the record. SHES proud of her breastfeeding, the rest of us donā€™t care and just wish she wasnā€™t such a cringe fest. She needs to get a grip and get out more. Stop torturing that poor man for Christ sake! The dancing video are the real crime here. The faces she pulls when singing and dancingā€¦THIS is what she needs to release us from šŸ¤¢
---
Iā€™ve just seen the length of that paragraph and given myself a bellyache, sorry I do this to you guys šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢. These two are the ā€˜ickā€™ personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, see my opinion may annoy some but such is lifeā€¦
I donā€™t think Imogen or anyone who talks about breastfeeding are trying to judge/shame mother who choose/cannot breastfeed. Someone talking about THEIR choices is NOT a judgementā€¦itā€™s just THEIR choice. Itā€™s like saying if someoneā€™s favourite fruit is an apple, then youā€™re judging someone who likes grapesā€¦šŸ„“. Iā€™ve seen both sides of the coin with exclusively breastfeeding one child, and combi feeding another. You do what you can or what you want. The problem with Imogen is that she has NOTHING to say apart from barking at us about how much she loves her kids and BreAsTfeEdinG. I get the impression that sheā€™s just a boring girl with nothing to say. Letā€™s be honest, itā€™s clear as day that sheā€™s super middle class and doesnā€™t have real problems. She has no personality or charisma. The best thing in her life is her kidsā€¦which is fineā€¦for her I guess. She may have always looked forward to experiencing motherhood and all that it comes with. Iā€™m a housewife and Iā€™ve ALWAYS wanted to be a mum and breastfeed and dream about what it would be like to have my own baby to love. Some people genuinely are into all this young baby stuff and are super proud of it, I get it because Iā€™m that way myself (but I have a life outside of motherhood and actual banter šŸ¤£) If she actually had a life and a personality outside of all this it wouldnā€™t anywhere near as insufferable as it is. All this is to say people can and should be allowed to express a preference or opinion without it being a slight or judgement on someone else. We cannot change the scientific evidence to help ourselves sleep at night. The world and his wife know that breastfeeding is the best option from a nutritional point, we also all know not everyone can and will want to do thisā€¦also fine! For centuries women have breastfed and for centuries women have STRUGGLED to, thatā€™s why ā€œmilk maidsā€ were a thing. Letā€™s not inadvertently place Imogen on a pedestal, she is not unique in her ability to able to feed her children from her bodyā€¦.its been happening since the beginning of humanity šŸ„“. Imogen just needs to shut up and change the record. SHES proud of her breastfeeding, the rest of us donā€™t care and just wish she wasnā€™t such a cringe fest. She needs to get a grip and get out more. Stop torturing that poor man for Christ sake! The dancing video are the real crime here. The faces she pulls when singing and dancingā€¦THIS is what she needs to release us from šŸ¤¢
---
Iā€™ve just seen the length of that paragraph and given myself a bellyache, sorry I do this to you guys šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
I meant wet nurseā€¦.milk maids milk cows šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope all of you are having a blissful lead up to Christmas my special and unique huns, youā€™re all brilliant non-cheesy titty angels šŸŽ…šŸ¤

Times are tough at the mo for a lot of people, and with this, it is important to spread the Christmas cheer āœØ

Please to anybody who is struggling, we have our off topic chat where you are ALWAYS welcome to have a gab. Lots of love and best wishes šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The wiki had me shook. I cannot form words.

I'm genuinely concerned that her lips will explode and I cannot fathom how a scrub could make them that big?! Do people actually believe her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wiki had me shook. I cannot form words.

I'm genuinely concerned that her lips will explode and I cannot fathom how a scrub could make them that big?! Do people actually believe her?!
No I can speak for everyone when I say we DONT believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.