Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imogenfatlips

The video of her crying and Ren constantly saying ‘sorry’ has really rubbed me the wrong way. Poor Ren is gonna be so confused by this. Also, is Ren getting in trouble/told off a lot or something to keep saying sorry as if she was being told off like she knew that’s what she’s supposed to do/say? Something just doesn’t sit right with me with the whole thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sresad

I’m not on this thread often but that video of her crying in front of R. What the fuck are you teaching your children? Whaling in their face like a fucking maniac. She’s not an empath, she’s 2. At 2 years old your child shouldn’t know how to console you when your having a breakdown. Deranged and unhinged.

• Heart

Ex93

There is so much to unpick here. She is a psychiatrists dream.

I cannot imagine taking photos of my sick daughter in hospital. Ever. I cannot imagine taking a mirror selfie in the hospital where my daughter lay sick. Ever.

The picture of baby poo down her joggers saying baby had an accident, no she just did a poo? Like a baby does? There was no accident?

It’s such bullshit that the nurse called her a wonderful Mum or whatever shit she wrote, setting up a camera to record yourself sitting with your sick baby shows what an unpleasant, self absorbed, narcissistic bitch she is.

Already blaming poor little Ren saying older siblings bring it back from nursery.

• Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
she makes me beyond fucking angry.. I’ve worked 50 hours this week. My husband slipped on black ice and crashed the car into the tree with our 1 year old (both absolutely fine but the car is a writ off!), the fence in our garden has blown down & im awake because my little one has the most horrific cough and just can’t sleep. The mortgage and bill rates are absolutely killing us & idk how we’re even gonna make it through to Xmas (and that’s a 2 income family on decent wages!).. I also think my little has got speech & language / communication issues which is worrying me 🙈.

So no Imo, your video about going to the doctors & crying about some woman on a bike doesn’t make me feel “more normal” or make you remotely “relatable”
She’s not even fuckin upset she’s just banging on about how amazing her and her life is lmao she’s absolutely not okay. wtf? super mum? Fuck off.The way she tries to make herself out to be the most amazing mother on the planet when she does nothing different to anyone else. She just needs constant validation and praise for literally keeping her kids alive 😂.

I know it’s all influencers as well but I hate how she is literally NEVER gets called out for shit.
She’s just the most horrific, toxic influencer to me.

• Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I just came across this video on tiktok and the amount of comments on there saying that she keeps getting UTIs because Baby Love doesn't wash his cheesy smegma sausage is absolutely sending me this morning 😂

Screenshot_20231106-112250_TikTok.jpg

---
Happy Monday...

Screenshot_20231106-113251_TikTok.jpg

He looks like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_7510.png

So imo is having a breakdown because she just went to the doctors, Spencer is at home with the kids, her dad is ALSO there as he is back from Hungary, she’s tired and SO stressed out

Sorry I can’t see the stress in that? 🤣 your stay at home husband is home with the kids also getting help from your dad and you feel SOOOOO tired and stressed and need to cry.

stop trying to be relAtaBle and get on with it. People have real struggles going on. I have zero sympathy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She’d probably make out that her strong willed little girl didn’t want to wear her coat or she gave it to another child to wear because she’s such a caring empath…. 😒

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
“Will speak more about it soon….” Stop using your child’s illness as some sort of click bait you sicko!!! So people stay engaged with her ‘content’ till she reveals why ori was sick.

Complete silence from her for days but somehow managed to find the time to make sure her vlog was edited and ready to go up today ….

Also waited purposely till today to drop the ‘ori has been in HOSPITAL for 3 days’ the same day her YouTube video is out, hoping to drive more traffic to her channel.

everything is calculated and twisted with this woman ffs.

also in her video she said ren goes to bed at 6.30pm!!!!!! No wonder the poor girl is always awake at 5am yet these two dummies make out she’s a bad sleeper

• Angry

rosieposie94

I've had to juggle a real job and a poorly toddler and husband last week. Had to deal with tantrums and still getting to work on time, working till 9pm after doing bed time to catch up on hours missed whilst she was sick. Keep house tidy, prep for baby's arrival (34 weeks pregnant) and cook dinners etc. It's people like me I want to hear on podcasts. I want to know how people in my shoes manage, do they feel like crap 99% of the time too? I don't want to hear about someone that is at home 24/7 with no deadlines, no boss, with family that come round at the drop of a hat, a husband at home full time, "busy" day which involved getting a coffee, getting nails done and filming herself opening parcels.

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
i’ve never known someone to be so obsessed with breastfeeding??? she has so many photos of her breastfeeding out and about i just find it so bizarre that she clearly asks spencer to take photos of her while she’s feeding anywhere they go? she’s actually such a weirdo

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
Imagine your life being that sad you have to base your whole personality on breastfeeding & having haemorrhoids..

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
This irritates me so much because he’s making out he had an alcohol problem.
my sister has never been a big drinker and kinda just drank for the sake of it growing up so just doesn’t drink anymore purely for that.. she just doesn’t like it.
It’s exactly the same for Spencer. Not liking alcohol so not drinking is VERY different to being “sober” for 4 years.
She would NEVER refer to herself as “sober” ffs & if anyone asks why she doesn’t drink she just says she doesn’t like it.. and no one fuckin cares. It’s just not a thing for her??? She doesn’t like it or want to do it so it never even comes up in conversation (unless we’re out haha)

The way he words it is like he’s battles addiction and “got sober”
When in reality he’s gone from drinking to fit in / impress his friends to not drinking to impress his wife.
I’m not being funny but for a lot of people your teens and 20s are filled with alcohol, drugs and partying.. then as you get to your late 20s / 30s you stop as your priorities change. It’s not “getting sober” it’s just growing up for fuck sake.

it’s just them again trying to dramatise and cash in on something they know nothing about.
& someone who’s had drug and alcohol issues as well as growing up around alcoholics it makes me sooo fuckin angry.
you’re not some Spencer Matthews’s ex party boy Spencer. You’re a saddo with no life / friends and a controlling momo looking wife.

• Heart

rosieposie94

I’m in early labour and trying to get my oxytocin up watching TikTok’s and my fyp is mainly animals, tasty recipes and the hilarious dream girls lorrel face which cracks me up every time. Oxytocin flowing like crazy.

Then Imogen pops up and I literally feel my baby crawl back out of the birthing canal to the safety of my uterus.

• Haha
  • Heart

lillyladybug

On Christmas Eve at the Horton household do they leave out dairy free, fun free cookies along with Mummas milk for Santa?
I was watching the latest vid but turned off as it was unbearable. “We got you this bauble, it’s a drum because you march to the beat of your own drum” Jfc😭😭

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Surely she's just trolling us now...

Screenshot_20231017-135800_Instagram.jpg

You have PTSD because you are the most incompetent parent I have ever come across and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for letting that poor girl get so ill! I swear it was only a couple weeks ago she was saying that Renal still is scared of doctors, it definitely mentioned when she had Oral's pregnancy scans. So how can she go from terrified and having metldowns/panic attacks to 'oh she's forgotten it all now'. Pick a lie and stick to it Grimmo!

Don't even get me started on her complaints to the NHS. All she fucking does is moan about NHS staff!!

I can't with this cunt today, makes me want to commit murder 😂

• Heart