Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the tube yesterday. Thank the lord not the same one as I would have died of embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly feel so sorry for both of those kids but mostly for Renault Clio they honestly make out that she is the biggest inconvenience in the world to them unless they are making content out of her, I dread to think what they are actually like towards her when the cameras aren’t rolling.
It actually makes me sick tbh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You don’t understand angels. Being obnoxious on the tube whilst others are trying to go about their day is work, and is as important as what doctors and lawyers do!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The cheeky c#nt has some nerve talking about PTSD when she chose to have a “last minute, dramatic” home birth. (“PARAMEDICS WERE CALLED #RAW #EMOTIONAL”), potentially endangering her newborns life for what! Content?! Vile woman through and through
Why were the paramedics called??

Reactions: 3
Why were the paramedics called??
If I remember correctly she left it too long before going to the hospital so she gave birth at home, with the paramedics and midwife there. I don't think it was a planned home birth. Anyone feel free to contradict me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly she left it too long before going to the hospital so she gave birth at home, with the paramedics and midwife there. I don't think it was a planned home birth. Anyone feel free to contradict me if I'm wrong!
You know summat in my dark and nasty mind I wouldn't put it past her to have done that on purpose for content and attention.
---
If I saw her, and she didn’t have the baby in a sling, I would have accidentally on purpose pushed into her and blamed the train
'In my day' lol she would have been carted off by the men in white suits. There's time yet I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know summat in my dark and nasty mind I wouldn't put it past her to have done that on purpose for content and attention.
That was the consensus here too! Super irresponsible but definitely right up her street 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They had a birthing pool they didn’t use so I think they were hoping for a home birth.

It’s some achievement for Imo that not one but two children look at her like they dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bunionerella looks more like Servant’s side of the family again but with Imo’s ginger hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here goes, drum roll pls

- Bunionerella
- Stinkerella
- Feelingabitundertheweather
- Oldmanwiththeumbrella
- Onionsmeller
- Bitofabadsmella
- Oldfella
- Cruella
- Varientofabadfella 🧅☔🦶

You just know Imo uploaded this to Urban Dictionary in 2021…

IMG_1610.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Here goes, drum roll pls

- Bunionerella
- Stinkerella
- Feelingabitundertheweather
- Oldmanwiththeumbrella
- Onionsmeller
- Bitofabadsmella
- Oldfella
- Cruella
- Varientofabadfella 🧅☔🦶

You just know Imo uploaded this to Urban Dictionary in 2021…

View attachment 2521404
Oh god immo definitely wrote that, didn’t they always say yellow and sunflowers represented ren? She’s so cringe imagine putting your child’s made up name on urban dictionary to make it seem extra special and magical 🪄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god immo definitely wrote that, didn’t they always say yellow and sunflowers represented ren? She’s so cringe imagine putting your child’s made up name on urban dictionary to make it seem extra special and magical 🪄
On Urban Dictionary of all places 🤦‍♀️ She’s said she made up the name so it had no meaning at all until she came up with it. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@lotusbiscoff

I can't stop reading this exquisite list and cannot decide which one I like best as they are all bleeping hilarious.

Also.....you funny fuckers on here have me howling, because not one person uses oriental panda's real name.

This thread is an instant mood booster, thank you to all you mad bastards :ROFLMAO: ✨ BlEsSeD✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.