Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lotusbiscoff

I can't stop reading this exquisite list and cannot decide which one I like best as they are all bleeping hilarious.

Also.....you funny fuckers on here have me howling, because not one person uses oriental panda's real name.

This thread is an instant mood booster, thank you to all you mad bastards :ROFLMAO: ✨ BlEsSeD✨
Haha I forgot about Bonjela and Offtopunchafella and minigrantwantsastella 😅🍻
Love ya 🤣✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Undertheweatha is my all time favourite especially as I have a cold at the moment.

Every time I see a Wren Kitchens van I giggle to myself and DH asks what’s funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a few months behind with imo. I had my baby at the end of august so I’ve been super busy raising the next son of god. We went with Teddy, T- I had a wild craving for cups of tea during pregnancy and I even heard the fetus ask for a drink of tea in my favourite mug at 4am one night and that’s really special because 4am was the time my raging heartburn kicked in. I had to incorporate this magical moment some how. EDD- this part of his name is the name of the man who owns my corner shop… absolute god send constantly stocking Fizzy Vimto and packets of Wotsits, another raging craving! Edd, you the man! Im proud part of golden child’s name is dedicated to such a saint. Y- because I can. TEDDY. I will educate my child on the meaning of his name and insist he articulates every meaning to anyone he meets.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m a few months behind with imo. I had my baby at the end of august so I’ve been super busy raising the next son of god. We went with Teddy, T- I had a wild craving for cups of tea during pregnancy and I even heard the fetus ask for a drink of tea in my favourite mug at 4am one night and that’s really special because 4am was the time my raging heartburn kicked in. I had to incorporate this magical moment some how. EDD- this part of his name is the name of the man who owns my corner shop… absolute god send constantly stocking Fizzy Vimto and packets of Wotsits, another raging craving! Edd, you the man! Im proud part of golden child’s name is dedicated to such a saint. Y- because I can. TEDDY. I will educate my child on the meaning of his name and insist he articulates every meaning to anyone he meets.
This is quite possibly one of the best posts I've seen on here in a while 🤣

Reactions: 10
Sorry is anyone supposed to be able to tell what’s going on in that photo? Looks like a zoomed in scan photo?!
---
Oops didn’t attach.
Just come to say the same thing. Wtf am I looking at? Who the duck are Richard and Sue? Why is her 2 year old child in some rando’s garden without her parents? First she’s exposing her child to internet creeps and now the potential in person weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not a speech expert/linguist by any stretch but surely just repeating back to a toddler the exact same thing they’re saying, and then saying “omg I love you so much you’re so sweet” doesn’t help their speech? I was told to speak to toddlers and encourage conversation, and not just repeat!

Also - conveniently showing that Phil Mitchell actually does talk now.. hi imo, we know you read here! Deflate those lips and wash your hair x

p.s. interesting that she didn’t fight sleep, she was probably stimulated enough for once! Not by being screeched at for tiktok content!

IMG_1678.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I’m not a speech expert/linguist by any stretch but surely just repeating back to a toddler the exact same thing they’re saying, and then saying “omg I love you so much you’re so sweet” doesn’t help their speech? I was told to speak to toddlers and encourage conversation, and not just repeat!

Also - conveniently showing that Phil Mitchell actually does talk now.. hi imo, we know you read here! Deflate those lips and wash your hair x

p.s. interesting that she didn’t fight sleep, she was probably stimulated enough for once! Not by being screeched at for tiktok content!

View attachment 2526151
She's very cute and gentle with the cat. Is it just me or does she look like she has a black eye (the side nearest the camera)?

Reactions: 4
Mayonalia and Carpetsella

wished we could have seen the look on the faces of those who registered these two average golden babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing you need to tame mate, is your unhinged wife...
Screenshot_20231023-130109_TikTok.jpg

Guess we now know where she's getting all of her latest toddler phrases from, baby love will be in trouble for spilling their secret, she'll want people to think she just knows exactly what she's on about because she's a golden mother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.