Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
I know this is a little early but I would forget if I didn’t write it now!!

Thread Suggestion
Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should have listened to Auntie Anne, to keep his balls and stay a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Baguette

VIP Member
Lady C has a new video.

She reveals the Royal who criticised Meghan is....
.......Princess Anne!

Apparently Anne was strongly against the marriage from the beginning as she thought Meghan's character and conduct made her totally unsuited to Harry, the family and the role. Meghan has persuaded Harry that Anne's criticisms were based on racism, even though Anne has never made any objection based on racial grounds. These are conversations that happened before the marriage, which Anne thought was going to be a disastrous mistake for Harry and also for the RF.

Anne was right!

ETA. Lady C has three separate sources for this information. She's confident that she's correct.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Baguette

VIP Member
I thought what she said was weird there - she said she'd got up early and heard about Prince Philip going into hospital so immediately called the Queen. Wouldn't anyone else tell their husband that his grandfather was in hospital and leave it to him to contact his family?
It was just a power flex. She can't 'call the Queen'.

She can call an official, who would consult HTMQ's schedule and find a small opening immediately after the Annual Celebration of Hell Freezing Over.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
The Queen’s been out and about again finally today, at an RAF memorial. She looks great, but she’s definitely aged and shrunk a bit more this last year ☹ My Gran was her exact age and we lost her and grandad a week apart this last Christmas to Covid. She doesn’t have many years left and I’ll never forgive Haznoballs for putting her through all this. I’ve spent the last few years spending every bit of time I could with my grandparents just because I knew they wouldn’t be around for much longer. He’s a disgrace.

And since this has been mentioned several times in this thread lately and it made me laugh:

‘The Queen was in typically good spirits today as she laughed and joked with fellow attendees - and even asked an RAAF officer working with Typhoon jets if they were 'being sent off to chase the Russians?'

According to ITV's royal correspondent Chris Ship, Her Majesty asked another air force personnel about working with Typhoon jets in Northumberland.

The Queen asked: 'Are they being sent off to chase the Russians?'

He replied: 'That's correct ma'am, it's a lot of fun for us!'

The Queen responded simply, 'Hmm'

1617198761151.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65

kittenattack

VIP Member
My mother-in-law was concerned about my red hair, and people were always commenting on the colour. My redheaded male friends had it much worse.
My youngest son has aspergers and ginger hair. He lasted one term in Year 7 then had to leave for his own safety. They ate him for breakfast. I don't see how this is any different to racism 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DarnIt

VIP Member
Bless HMQ, she looks so tiny these days...
I had honour of attending an event summer 2019 & was placed close to HRHTQ.
She is tiny, moves fast & is as sharp as a tack.
Dressed beautifully in jewel coloured coat & hat, immaculate yet exuding warmth.
I was amazed at the crowds that turned up outside to greet her - packed four deep on pavement & six deep in the foyer - & they all cheered her on. I have come to realise & accept that the Queen is deeply loved by ordinary people.

She reminded me of my much missed mum & could, if invited, have given her a daughterly hug 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 61

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Wasn't it said that Megz was offered the option to continue her career rather than step into a working Royal role? I think that's what was under discussion but Harry has distorted the conversation. The Sovereign Grant funds the working Royals but doesn't pay them a salary, just generous office and travel costs. The Queen pays the bills of most working royals from the Duchy of Lancaster, Charles pays for his sons from the Duchy of Cornwall.
I just think it was obvious from the start Meghan was going to be happier in Hollywood closer to her previous life - and isn't that really what she has gone back to? Basically all these tantrums and spats are about not being the right kind of person for the working Royal role, and rather than everyone changing the script so she'd find it easier to play the part, she was rejected for the role. Simple as that. If it's obvious to us Meghan wasn't going to fit the mould then must have been blindingly obvious to everyone inside the family itself! If you marry into a Mulsim family, expect to respect their culture at their house, in their family business, same for Jewish, Polish, Nigerian. I really think she expected it to be like a movie set with directors and make up artists and media prancing round her.

Madness she has been allowed to use this opportunity to gravely widen the fissure in race relations on both sides of the Atlantic. At no point have we seen one sentence or notion of 'you know what, we could have handled x differently, or you know, maybe I was always going to struggle given my career and upbringing etc'. Boring, one sided self-obsession.

I started to really get bored when they said they were 'modernising the royal family'. Honey, you were married to a minor scion for less than a year, and yourself said you didn't bother learning anything about the institution. It's about as delusional as Harry walking into Silicon Valley and demanding a CEO-akin position. Do either of you have any idea what you're actually qualified to do? No? Because you've used privilege instead? I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Baguette

VIP Member
I wouldn't go home either if I knew Princess Anne was going to be waiting for me....
Princess Anne's going to be in her rocking chair on the front porch with a 12 bore....

Anne's own (ex) daughter-in-law Autumn Phillips is Canadian. I find it believable that Anne would be clear-eyed about the situation and speak out if she saw problems ahead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Meghan Markle never looked herself up on The Internet before the wedding. She had no IDEA who Meghan Markle was, it was a complete shock to her when she found out she was a third-rate actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Sorry all not going to keep posting DM comment replies, but had to share this too. Too infuriated!

This person in one fell swoop has lambasted me for ‘diagnosing’ Meghan, then tried to diagnose me with an ‘obsession disorder’!

I’ve stopped the back and forth now because you can’t fix these sugars, but seriously. It’s mind blowing how according to this person, all M’s critics are the brainwashed ones living in an echo chamber.

I said I’d done extensive research and their response was to tell me I have a disorder and they feel sorry for me! Well excuse me for not swallowing the MSM shite every 2 seconds and giving myself the opportunity to judge the facts properly.

You can’t win. If you give any reliably sourced facts, you’re a brainwashed DM reading bigot!View attachment 503674

(Mine is the below reply obviously;))
You're brave going in for a scrap with sugars. Personally I think life is too short to spend arguing with idiots I don't know. That's why I stick to taking the piss here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
It's gonna be bad luck if Hazno designs the tiara 😃
View attachment 503806
In that article the Jeweller says the Love Bangle costs £6,000. Since the article is about hazza accumulating a collection for his smeggy-weggy-beggy then readers are meant to assume the Love bangle was a hazza gift, NO! It was a gift from Trevor, her last husband, and if hazza has any balls he'd ask her to avoid wearing it so much. I'd be fucking fuming if my OH was so set on a gift from an ex that he wore it to every public occasion and photo op. I know it's illogical, but just no. For me it would carry bad vibes.

Also I did laugh at this bit,
The Cartier Love Bracelet was designed in New York in 1969.
It is said the expensive piece is so commonly worn in the area New York City Hospital is forced to keep the unique screwdriver, the only way to open the bracelet and therefore take it off, on hand in case the jewellery has to be removed from a patient who needs treatment.

So, not really "unique" then is it? In fact, to use your own word "common" . In my world that means it's no different to the chavvy dinner plate sized hoop earrings that the trackie clad teens used to flaunt, or someone dressing their front window with those "diomonty"(yes, I've seen it written like that. Often.) encrusted leopards or huge swirly vases ... bling bling bling LOOK AT ME! I GLITTER IN DA SUN! AND EVEN IN DA DARK.

disclaimer. If you have one of those huge blinding bling-things in your window then the last sentence above was obviously written by someone hacking into my account (probably admin trying to discredit me), cos like I love bling. Yeah ... 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think Camilla Tominey is my new favourite person. She obviously knows all the shit which has gone down and isn't taking it anymore

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Haznos real beef here is obviously money related not race related. He's a mingy stingy whiney baby!

I don't believe for 5 seconds that it was suggested that Smeggy carry on acting due to their being no funds 🙄 Surely that was suggested in case she wanted to. We all know that she spent a bloody fortune on clothes (probably more than I've spent in my entire life!)
Wasn't it said that Megz was offered the option to continue her career rather than step into a working Royal role? I think that's what was under discussion but Harry has distorted the conversation.

The Sovereign Grant funds the working Royals but doesn't pay them a salary, just generous office and travel costs. The Queen pays the bills of most working royals from the Duchy of Lancaster, Charles pays for his sons from the Duchy of Cornwall. There wasn't a salary for Megzy for her 72 days hard labour merching dresses and boy was she mad about it.

I'm wondering if Anne is taking one for the team on this. Going to be interesting to see how the UK press handle this... I've spoken to a few friends and most people are saying ' Well of course it was Anne, she's no fool' or something like that. No-one thinks she made a racist comment, everyone thinks she probably called Megzy a grifting twice-married tart.

• Haha
  • Heart