Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Meghan Markle is reportedly planning to have a home birth for her second child”

Home delivery? Amazon, UPS, FedEx or USPS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
HMTQ isn't making any form of address for Easter. This is very odd - is something up? Prince Philip?

HMTQ has gone rogue. ... in other news from across the pond JCMH has been spotted being dragged by his ears out of california by a gang of 3. The Gang leader, dressed in not white camo gear with a not whited out face is believed to be female. This was deduced by the small handbag hanging off her left arm, fro. Which she produced a fly swatter and a glock. The armed trio also had a pack of vicious terrifying small dogs that were hanging off JCMH ankles and nether regions. Witness's to the shocking event stated they were told to ' back orf ' by the female who was clearly the leader. When an onlooker tried to intervene, they found themselves being pushed back by a terrifying woman brandishing a riding crop yelling at them to just 'naff orf'. The 3rd gang member who had a cigarette dangling out the side of her mouth, had what appeared to be a small child under her arm. Witness's couldn't be positive it was a child because it resembled a moon bump. Only one name was mentioned by any of the gang, and that was picked up by onlookers who stated that the woman with the cigarette had said to the others " come on girls let's get this useless, ungrateful, pathetic, whiney ginger bleep back where he ought to be. I need to get back to Fred" who this mysterious Fred is we don't know. This is all we have on the kidnapping right now. There is also an apparent missing person who may or may not be involved in this tangled Web. JCMH the victim, married a yacht girl, who as yet is to be located. Apparently this woman is of no morals and a vicious narcissist who uses everyone around her for her own ends.These people are then ghosted once they are of no more assistance to her. Employees of the couple state she repeatedly lies to make herself look good, bullies her husband and drip feeds him wokeness. A staff member has stated that she throws hot tea at them when things don't go her way and has the most frightening temper. This reporter is yet to find just one person with a good word to say about her. However she appears to have dropped off the edge of the earth...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She doesn't normally record a message. She did an audio one last year because of special circumstances. Normally the big thing is the Maundy Money which will be done via post again I guess.

Reactions: 23
So Eejit Scrotie, the self-claimed "Royal Reporter", has decided that this is a non-story, he can't find any angle to report on this story at all, when everyone else is saying it confirms she's a liar and that it brings into question half her other "her truths" that were contained in the Orca Jokerview?

He's pretty much outed himself as just being her paid poodle mouthpiece rather than a proper reporter today then, I mean we all knew that, but his going contrary to other reporters on this lays it bare for all to see. His world is starting to crumble. Hope he made decent money out of his book so that he can keep up the repayments on that shoebox flat he lives in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just think it was obvious from the start Meghan was going to be happier in Hollywood closer to her previous life - and isn't that really what she has gone back to? Basically all these tantrums and spats are about not being the right kind of person for the working Royal role, and rather than everyone changing the script so she'd find it easier to play the part, she was rejected for the role. Simple as that. If it's obvious to us Meghan wasn't going to fit the mould then must have been blindingly obvious to everyone inside the family itself! If you marry into a Mulsim family, expect to respect their culture at their house, in their family business, same for Jewish, Polish, Nigerian. I really think she expected it to be like a movie set with directors and make up artists and media prancing round her.

Madness she has been allowed to use this opportunity to gravely widen the fissure in race relations on both sides of the Atlantic. At no point have we seen one sentence or notion of 'you know what, we could have handled x differently, or you know, maybe I was always going to struggle given my career and upbringing etc'. Boring, one sided self-obsession.

I started to really get bored when they said they were 'modernising the royal family'. Honey, you were married to a minor scion for less than a year, and yourself said you didn't bother learning anything about the institution. It's about as delusional as Harry walking into Silicon Valley and demanding a CEO-akin position. Do either of you have any idea what you're actually qualified to do? No? Because you've used privilege instead? I see.
This is a very good post. Someone ought to make sure Minge and Cringe read it and digest. They THINK they know what they're doing, but in reality they haven't got a Scoobies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this is a little early but I would forget if I didn’t write it now!!

Thread Suggestion
Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should have listened to Auntie Anne, to keep his balls and stay a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
So Eejit Scrotie, the self-claimed "Royal Reporter", has decided that this is a non-story, he can't find any angle to report on this story at all, when everyone else is saying it confirms she's a liar and that it brings into question half her other "her truths" that were contained in the Orca Jokerview?

He's pretty much outed himself as just being her paid poodle mouthpiece rather than a proper reporter today then, I mean we all knew that, but his going contrary to other reporters on this lays it bare for all to see. His world is starting to crumble. Hope he made decent money out of his book so that he can keep up the repayments on that shoebox flat he lives in.
Even if he called the Archbishop a liar and said that he *did* use the proper Church of England marriage service in the garden and really married them without witnesses and then married them again "play acting" it actually presents problems for the Harkles because the validity of the "legal" marriage is now in question because you can't actually do it twice and "fake" it just for witnesses. It gets him into trouble but also is Meghan really married in that case?

The Archbish didn't really give sugars anything to attack him over so no "angry white man" narrative either.

So it's in his best interest if he downplays it and pretends its not important rather than the fact that even the Harks admitted it was a false statement which now means everything should be questioned.

Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious that the sugars seem to think that Meghan was some sort of Angelina Jolie level Hollywood actress feminist icon before she met Harry. She was a minor cable TV actress who occasionally appeared as an extra in low budget films (mostly tarty women - how appropriate) and she slept her way up the ladder. I will never forgive Harry for allowing himself to be duped by a narcissistic former briefcase girl and introducing her into the RF.

90210-861598.jpg

39E6BA8500000578-0-image-m-2_1493325730344.jpg

meghan-markle-deal-or-no-deal-case-gettyimages-883186292-1575841413.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The more I think about it, the more I agree that the phrasing isn't quite right: '...I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So make of that what you like about.' [sic]
That phrasing is designed to clear himself on the grounds of ignorance if it were to emerge he was told something after the signing. Taken with his weird catatonic silence all these weeks - when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to clear it all up - it makes me more suspicious, not less. Previously I just thought it was Malificent lying as usual. Now I think she has a 'receipt' of something, somewhere - and panicking Justin has been in a clueless blither over how to cook up a statement which pre-emptively protects himself in the event of a certain amount of tit hitting the fan.
Which all confirms how narcissists are such a bloody pain & liability when it comes to formal legal proceedings as they direct matters as their will & control is all that matters. MM will say what she wants in the moment as it suits her irrespective of the truth, vide Hazza’s cringe as she spouted her nonsense.

Reactions: 16
HMTQ has gone rogue. ... in other news from across the pond JCMH has been spotted being dragged by his ears out of california by a gang of 3. The Gang leader, dressed in not white camo gear with a not whited out face is believed to be female. This was deduced by the small handbag hanging off her left arm, fro. Which she produced a fly swatter and a glock. The armed trio also had a pack of vicious terrifying small dogs that were hanging off JCMH ankles and nether regions. Witness's to the shocking event stated they were told to ' back orf ' by the female who was clearly the leader. When an onlooker tried to intervene, they found themselves being pushed back by a terrifying woman brandishing a riding crop yelling at them to just 'naff orf'. The 3rd gang member who had a cigarette dangling out the side of her mouth, had what appeared to be a small child under her arm. Witness's couldn't be positive it was a child because it resembled a moon bump. Only one name was mentioned by any of the gang, and that was picked up by onlookers who stated that the woman with the cigarette had said to the others " come on girls let's get this useless, ungrateful, pathetic, whiney ginger bleep back where he ought to be. I need to get back to Fred" who this mysterious Fred is we don't know. This is all we have on the kidnapping right now. There is also an apparent missing person who may or may not be involved in this tangled Web. JCMH the victim, married a yacht girl, who as yet is to be located. Apparently this woman is of no morals and a vicious narcissist who uses everyone around her for her own ends.These people are then ghosted once they are of no more assistance to her. Employees of the couple state she repeatedly lies to make herself look good, bullies her husband and drip feeds him wokeness. A staff member has stated that she throws hot tea at them when things don't go her way and has the most frightening temper. This reporter is yet to find just one person with a good word to say about her. However she appears to have dropped off the edge of the earth...
That’ll be IronBetty, Queen of all she surveys, with her staunch enforcer WhipslasherAnne. Joined by that notorious villain(elle) FagAsh’Mil, of the infamous Fred’n’Ginger duo, now a reformed character & defender of the national ironic smirk.

Carrier pigeon!
They tried to deliver for Oprah interview but just left a calling card.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she had elbowed me like that I'd kick her

That.
Also watch how they all nod and smile and feign admiration and amazement being in the presence of the Snarkles. :rolleyes:😖

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If she had elbowed me like that I'd kick her

That running commentary cracked me up, lame as it is. Finding humour in the oddest places. : - )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still pondering over Wobbly Welby's odd phrasing, but it's just about good enough to shut down the 'garden marriage' lie. I bet she's got video footage of that vow ceremony though.

One thing that's stands out is how skilled Megz was at drawing people into her schemes to compromise them. Welby's worried about something, I think.

I heard a LBC presenter last week mention that they knew who the Royal was who spoke to Harry before the wedding. He didn't say a name, but thinking about his comment, Princess Anne would fit. None of the papers have run with the story today, have they? Was her name already circulating but the press won't run it without a Palace comment?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.