Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s heartbreaking that she threw away such a precious relationship.
Yes I agree. You only have one dad and (unless he really is a monster) that relationship is something that you will never have with anyone else. My dad died a few years ago and I really miss him.

No father is perfect, we all have flaws but Meghan must have a heart of ice 💙 to treat her elderly father who doted on her in this way!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The royals cant do right it seems:
Backstabbers :
Well Mr Elbow can get in the bleeping bin now too.

The Queen’s been out and about again finally today, at an RAF memorial. She looks great, but she’s definitely aged and shrunk a bit more this last year ☹ My Gran was her exact age and we lost her and grandad a week apart this last Christmas to Covid. She doesn’t have many years left and I’ll never forgive Haznoballs for putting her through all this. I’ve spent the last few years spending every bit of time I could with my grandparents just because I knew they wouldn’t be around for much longer. He’s a disgrace.

And since this has been mentioned several times in this thread lately and it made me laugh:

‘The Queen was in typically good spirits today as she laughed and joked with fellow attendees - and even asked an RAAF officer working with Typhoon jets if they were 'being sent off to chase the Russians?'

According to ITV's royal correspondent Chris Ship, Her Majesty asked another air force personnel about working with Typhoon jets in Northumberland.

The Queen asked: 'Are they being sent off to chase the Russians?'

He replied: 'That's correct ma'am, it's a lot of fun for us!'

The Queen responded simply, 'Hmm'

View attachment 507701
Isn't Princess Charlotte so like her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well I know mine didn’t
Stomach muscles would keep things in place or you would see every pregnant women wobbly like bloody jelly’s all over the place 😂
If it did I’d feel sea sick lol
I’ve never seen a pregnant women’s stomach move side to side change size in the matter of hours
And the only time I’ve seen anything slip down was at the birth

🤣
She has this thing when she knows the camera is on her, she remebers how to walk and does this runway, streetwalker sashay trying to look like a supermodel. She also did it as she was leaving after having been asked to leave by Charles from Carles' garden party 2 days after the wedding.... her pink ass swinging violently from side to side. It was so awkward to watch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Snarkles won't last 5 minutes in politics. She can't get over an insignificant row over tights and couldn't hack low grade duties as a royal !

She will never stand up for scrutiny against opponents with a high level of intelligence. They will run rings around her in a debate. Not to mention the fact that all her dirty laundry will be brought out in public. This is all showboating.
My guess is that she will stay in production Netflix or films.
She is someone who would ' Press The Button ' over a small slight I mean absolutly no Country on earth would even want to have anything to do the US is she became President

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Bless HMQ, she looks so tiny these days...
I had honour of attending an event summer 2019 & was placed close to HRHTQ.
She is tiny, moves fast & is as sharp as a tack.
Dressed beautifully in jewel coloured coat & hat, immaculate yet exuding warmth.
I was amazed at the crowds that turned up outside to greet her - packed four deep on pavement & six deep in the foyer - & they all cheered her on. I have come to realise & accept that the Queen is deeply loved by ordinary people.

She reminded me of my much missed mum & could, if invited, have given her a daughterly hug 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I still can't figure out what happened at that party. Some say she insisted on leaving because she was bored, some say she was thrown out by Charles....does anyone know how long they were there for? The lip readers didn't discover anything exciting, but I doubt Charles would've openly scolded them as he would have known it was being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yep, they are doing right, their target audience is pleased, the optics... yuck
Starting to think that Lady C made a very self serving mistake.

I still can't figure out what happened at that party. Some say she insisted on leaving because she was bored, some say she was thrown out by Charles....does anyone know how long they were there for? The lip readers didn't discover anything exciting, but I doubt Charles would've openly scolded them as he would have known it was being filmed.
She stuck her tongue out and was grabbing everyone, then her stans manipulated the photos to make it look that a hater photoshoped the tongue, and that it never happened, but Charles was "jealous" was the narrative.

Reactions: 11
I know I'm probably being pedantic but can I please point out that the Queen is not HRHTQ.

She's a higher rank, the top banana.......
Shes HMTQ.
I'll get my coat ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Markle said loudly and clearly that she'd been there for 15 minutes and she was bored with these people. This was relayed to Prince Charles and he told Harry to remove her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
My guess - Meghan commented to Harry that she was bored and that she'd like to leave. Harry probably said they ought to stay a bit longer.
Someone overheard Meghan and reported it to Charles.

Charles then came over to Harry and whispered in his ear, "It has come to One's attention that Meghan is bored & wants to leave the party. So, why don't you both bugger orf. If you don't want to be here, your presence is no longer required.'

Another guess is that Harry will have reworded what Charles said to something like, 'Dad says it's fine if we leave now. We've done our duty.'

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My guess - Meghan commented to Harry that she was bored and that she'd like to leave. Harry probably said they ought to stay a bit longer.
Someone overheard Meghan and reported it to Charles.

Charles then came over to Harry and whispered in his ear, "It has come to One's attention that Meghan is bored & wants to leave the party. So, why don't you both bugger orf. If you don't want to be here, your presence is no longer required.'

Another guess is that Harry will have reworded what Charles said to something like, 'Dad says it's fine if we leave now. We've done our duty.'
I'm sure I read somewhere that a lip reader said, that when Camilla went to kiss M goodbye M mouthed "is it because of me?".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious that the sugars seem to think that Meghan was some sort of Angelina Jolie level Hollywood actress feminist icon before she met Harry. She was a minor cable TV actress who occasionally appeared as an extra in low budget films (mostly tarty women - how appropriate) and she slept her way up the ladder. I will never forgive Harry for allowing himself to be duped by a narcissistic former briefcase girl and introducing her into the RF.

View attachment 507372
View attachment 507377
View attachment 507380
you forgot everyone’s favourite vegan feminist on the barbecue

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There’s been massive radio silence from the people the Harkles are most desperate to cosy up to though. The Clooneys haven’t said a peep since 2019, the Gates, even Michelle Obama barely said anything and what she did was tinged with reprimand rather than support. They so desperately want in to the mega rich world but I think gobbing off so badly will have made the ultra elite crowd all avoid like mad! Even Oprah’s gone silent as the grave since the interview. We all know she just wanted to make money out of them - she may well have been as disgusted as the rest of us underneath.
Amal Clooney has been on the board of the Prince's Trust since 2019, which I was surprised to learn recently.

Who're you going to stand with when the chips are down Armegeddon Markle or the future King of the United Kingdom?

99.9 percent of Tattlers would trample over the woman to get to Charles. I've always liked the Monarchy and have enjoyed watching each generation grow up paralleling my life to theirs (they definitely had the best end of things) but it's surprised me recently just how much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.