Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the wedding smeggy would really love. Me, myself and I , forever more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Interesting "Exclusive" in the Daily Star today that H&M chose Porka to get their grief across to the world because she would "Make the story reliable in the US....so that people would believe it.... Oprah was trustworthy and had interviewed other royals such as Queen Rain (eh?) of Jordan."
Is there a teeny whiff of disappointment that despite Porka's lumbering presence their message has fallen a bit flat and their lies are unravelling? Could it be (gulp!) Porka's fault? Has she cocked up? It's never their fault!
Have there been any calls to rein in the vile Sussex Squadders who H&M are now Officially Associated With? Up until the attack on Camilla Tominey they were in the shadows and nameless but now they've been outed as their own personal attack dog Sussex Squadders! Brilliant.
Ooh ooh oooohhhhh ! Wonder if megs will turn on Orca in some (delusional and self destructive) way at some point ?!

🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is going to sound insane, but I’ve been watching a lot of documentaries about North Korea recently. M fans seem to have adopted a similar mentality. Although the North Korean people are innocent and don’t know any better, of course.

In the DPRK (North Korea) they are fed this narrative of how the Cold War occurred, how the Korean War occurred, who won and when. The people are unquestioning, brainwashed and totally taken in by this. They don’t have social media, the internet or books to dispute it. We do. These wokes have no excuse, they have the information but they choose to skew it or ignore it

It’s in a similar fashion as to how M fans see a few side by side photos of Meghan with Diana explaining how they’re oh so similar, They don’t question it. How Meghan’s critics are simply bigoted and racist. If you deviate from the belief that Meghan is an oppressed black woman who is bullied and harassed, you are a nasty bigoted bully. If you criticise Meghan, you’re a white supremacist.

I know it seems like a very extreme comparison, which it is, but that’s the whole point. Brainwashing mentalities and wokeness are dangerous, and lead to such communist and cultural Marxism as mentioned

FFS I’m sorry for the heavy stuff, I love all the funny tit on here but I just find it hard to disregard the clear comparisons

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ooh ooh oooohhhhh ! Wonder if megs will turn on Orca in some (delusional and self destructive) way at some point ?!

🍿
like i said earlier i would pay too see that as OW would rip them both apart chew them up then spit them out down a drain hole

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nary a sock-sponsor to be found?

Eww, sweaty feet soaking into those trainers ...
Can literally hear him rubbing his skanky athletes foot ridden feet together from here - they must feel like two cheese graters going at it :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting "Exclusive" in the Daily Star today that H&M chose Porka to get their grief across to the world because she would "Make the story reliable in the US....so that people would believe it.... Oprah was trustworthy and had interviewed other royals such as Queen Rain (eh?) of Jordan."
Is there a teeny whiff of disappointment that despite Porka's lumbering presence their message has fallen a bit flat and their lies are unravelling? Could it be (gulp!) Porka's fault? Has she cocked up? It's never their fault!
Have there been any calls to rein in the vile Sussex Squadders who H&M are now Officially Associated With? Up until the attack on Camilla Tominey they were in the shadows and nameless but now they've been outed as their own personal attack dog Sussex Squadders! Brilliant.

This just says they had an agenda they wanted to push (racism)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
About the Ludgrove prep
It is becoming highly suspect that all woes which in the past happened to other royals, ard suddenly attributed to Harry.PR?
Or simply, the Royal Flush episodes are very well documented as actually happening to Charles, because he really was a bully magnet.
Sadly it's a common bullying technique. In the boys' boarding house at my school it was called "see the blue goldfish" and they actually flushed the toilet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Welcome to the Thread and great first post @Mock Turtle ! :m
Thank you for the lovely welcome!

I agree with so much of what’s said in here - not all of it but then that wouldn’t be healthy if we all just noddingly agreed all the time.

In fact, it’s what Meagain is looking for and it doesn’t make for a normal, interesting world. It’s what bothers me most about the two of them and the woke bandwagon (and equally the BoJo/Trumpites on the other end of the spectrum). Why has the world forgotten how to debate? Why can’t it be ok to listen to each other and agree to disagree anymore?

The way the Harkles are using racism and victimhood as a weapon is designed entirely to silence debate. Piers disagrees so he’s gone. Sharon backed him so she’s gone. The royal family can’t fight back (or risk looking as blindly wilfully self obsessed as the Harkles in a world full of people actually struggling).

It’s not even so much the blatant lies that bother me as the fact that two of the world’s most privileged people are claiming to be victims. Standing in a poverty stricken corner of South Africa going on about not “thriving”. Living in palaces making out you’re being bullied and abused. It drove me mad when Diana did it all those years ago but you weren’t even allowed to question her (and plus, she had plenty of redeeming features to half make up for it).

Gah! Sorry - I’ll stop ranting now...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you for the lovely welcome!

I agree with so much of what’s said in here - not all of it but then that wouldn’t be healthy if we all just noddingly agreed all the time.

In fact, it’s what Meagain is looking for and it doesn’t make for a normal, interesting world. It’s what bothers me most about the two of them and the woke bandwagon (and equally the BoJo/Trumpites on the other end of the spectrum). Why has the world forgotten how to debate? Why can’t it be ok to listen to each other and agree to disagree anymore?

The way the Harkles are using racism and victimhood as a weapon is designed entirely to silence debate. Piers disagrees so he’s gone. Sharon backed him so she’s gone. The royal family can’t fight back (or risk looking as blindly wilfully self obsessed as the Harkles in a world full of people actually struggling).

It’s not even so much the blatant lies that bother me as the fact that two of the world’s most privileged people are claiming to be victims. Standing in a poverty stricken corner of South Africa going on about not “thriving”. Living in palaces making out you’re being bullied and abused. It drove me mad when Diana did it all those years ago but you weren’t even allowed to question her (and plus, she had plenty of redeeming features to half make up for it).

Gah! Sorry - I’ll stop ranting now...
Welcome! Love different opinions on here, we don’t do cancelling or anything like that💙

Reactions: 26
This is going to sound insane, but I’ve been watching a lot of documentaries about North Korea recently. M fans seem to have adopted a similar mentality. Although the North Korean people are innocent and don’t know any better, of course.

In the DPRK (North Korea) they are fed this narrative of how the Cold War occurred, how the Korean War occurred, who won and when. The people are unquestioning, brainwashed and totally taken in by this. They don’t have social media, the internet or books to dispute it. We do. These wokes have no excuse, they have the information but they choose to skew it or ignore it

It’s in a similar fashion as to how M fans see a few side by side photos of Meghan with Diana explaining how they’re oh so similar, They don’t question it. How Meghan’s critics are simply bigoted and racist. If you deviate from the belief that Meghan is an oppressed black woman who is bullied and harassed, you are a nasty bigoted bully. If you criticise Meghan, you’re a white supremacist.

I know it seems like a very extreme comparison, which it is, but that’s the whole point. Brainwashing mentalities and wokeness are dangerous, and lead to such communist and cultural Marxism as mentioned

FFS I’m sorry for the heavy stuff, I love all the funny tit on here but I just find it hard to disregard the clear comparisons
It's scary but true. All the propaganda on Instagram and twitter. I called her Kim Jong Meg before 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Or... how does Oprah feel about M lying to her - at the very least, about the 'real wedding'?
Sorry, just saw Zippy2000's point about OW - yes, would be interesting to see how she reacts if they cross her. But of course, they already have, as O is bound to be realising. I don't think she'd like take kindly to being 'played'.

Reactions: 21
It's scary but true. All the propaganda on Instagram and twitter. I called her Kim Jong Meg before 😅
So glad you’ve said this I thought I was being nuts :ROFLMAO:

Of course it’s not even close to the same degree but it’s the same principle. BELIEVE MEGHAN OR ELSE YOU ARE A RACIST MISOGYNIST BIGOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So glad you’ve said this I thought I was being nuts :ROFLMAO:

Of course it’s not even close to the same degree but it’s the same principle. BELIEVE MEGHAN OR ELSE YOU ARE A RACIST MISOGYNIST BIGOT.
We don't believe that codswallop, we are defectors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Meagain SussexSquad girl guides - being awarded so many ‘woke points’ for defending the heavenly anointed twosome they all have badges spilling over onto their trousers!
Hey her husband dressed in something that reminded me of Meghan's regime.

Remember to sign up for The Meghan Youth

Heil Meghan! You can only have children if you acknowledge you're a white racist twit

Reactions: 16
We don't believe that codswallop, we are defectors
We’ve escaped across the DMZ to the Non-Meghan Zone. Honestly, does it baffle anyone else that this nobody tv actress has become part of global discourse? I know we’ve obviously covered this before but seriously. She is an absolute nobody

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.