Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haznos real beef here is obviously money related not race related. He's a mingy stingy whiney baby!

I don't believe for 5 seconds that it was suggested that Smeggy carry on acting due to their being no funds 🙄 Surely that was suggested in case she wanted to. We all know that she spent a bloody fortune on clothes (probably more than I've spent in my entire life!)
Wasn't it said that Megz was offered the option to continue her career rather than step into a working Royal role? I think that's what was under discussion but Harry has distorted the conversation.

The Sovereign Grant funds the working Royals but doesn't pay them a salary, just generous office and travel costs. The Queen pays the bills of most working royals from the Duchy of Lancaster, Charles pays for his sons from the Duchy of Cornwall. There wasn't a salary for Megzy for her 72 days hard labour merching dresses and boy was she mad about it.

I'm wondering if Anne is taking one for the team on this. Going to be interesting to see how the UK press handle this... I've spoken to a few friends and most people are saying ' Well of course it was Anne, she's no fool' or something like that. No-one thinks she made a racist comment, everyone thinks she probably called Megzy a grifting twice-married tart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wasn't it said that Megz was offered the option to continue her career rather than step into a working Royal role? I think that's what was under discussion but Harry has distorted the conversation. The Sovereign Grant funds the working Royals but doesn't pay them a salary, just generous office and travel costs. The Queen pays the bills of most working royals from the Duchy of Lancaster, Charles pays for his sons from the Duchy of Cornwall.
I just think it was obvious from the start Meghan was going to be happier in Hollywood closer to her previous life - and isn't that really what she has gone back to? Basically all these tantrums and spats are about not being the right kind of person for the working Royal role, and rather than everyone changing the script so she'd find it easier to play the part, she was rejected for the role. Simple as that. If it's obvious to us Meghan wasn't going to fit the mould then must have been blindingly obvious to everyone inside the family itself! If you marry into a Mulsim family, expect to respect their culture at their house, in their family business, same for Jewish, Polish, Nigerian. I really think she expected it to be like a movie set with directors and make up artists and media prancing round her.

Madness she has been allowed to use this opportunity to gravely widen the fissure in race relations on both sides of the Atlantic. At no point have we seen one sentence or notion of 'you know what, we could have handled x differently, or you know, maybe I was always going to struggle given my career and upbringing etc'. Boring, one sided self-obsession.

I started to really get bored when they said they were 'modernising the royal family'. Honey, you were married to a minor scion for less than a year, and yourself said you didn't bother learning anything about the institution. It's about as delusional as Harry walking into Silicon Valley and demanding a CEO-akin position. Do either of you have any idea what you're actually qualified to do? No? Because you've used privilege instead? I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Interesting female empowerment icon MM has gone for the jugular of predominantly the women in the family isn't it .... other than the casting director queen. She really does try and savage her competition. She's a lying ratbag. I was more sympathetic to a misconstruement before I knew it was Anne - Anne is judgemental about everyone and everything - but not about race! She just does not suffer fools gladly. Now I think it's a deliberate lie and a ploy.
Yes, so true!
It's always a woman she has to go for the jugular on, so it's her front and centre
(Apart from her father, of course, but that's another story)

Reactions: 28
Right you grinning twit, one mention of my name to that Oprah woman and I'll stick a pin right through you..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow!
I can see how M would have turned any general concern about her into racism but what I do wonder is how on earth did she or Harry turn a concern over a marriage into something as specific as concerns over the colour of a future baby? If this is all true that the skin tone was never mentioned then that would have to been made up by M & H, I can't see how else that type of conversation can be misinterpreted. If so, it's very sick indeed.
I just posted about this too as I don't see the connection either. Unless there is no connection, and MM true to form hijacked Anne's dislike of her and turned it into something to suit her narrative of pre-birth racism against Farky. No wonder Noballs looked shifty and they both gave different versions during the Porker interview. He knew his disgusting wife was lying about hus Aunt. What a toe-rag.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I just posted about this too as I don't see the connection either. Unless there is no connection, and MM true to form hijacked Anne's dislike of her and turned it into something to suit her narrative of pre-birth racism against Farky. No wonder Noballs looked shifty and they both gave different versions during the Porker interview. He knew his disgusting wife was lying about hus Aunt. What a toe-rag.
Thing is, in Finding Freedom, it was indeed written specifically that Harry planned to use the 'you'll look racist' argument if denied permission to marry. There is every probability of the two of them using that for leverage/money where they can now. The conversation was clearly not linked to the bestowment of titles, and the people making title decisions aren ot princess Anne. The first thing a narc is going to do, is reputation besmirch the people who know about them. This is absolutely what they do!

Surprise, surprise, the twunts want to have maximum secrecy around the delivery of Dolly # 2

They should just stay at home for years, so we don't have their constant press, not a day goes by. Their PR must cost a truckload.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do wonder, if H&M are slapped down by the undisputed world champion: HMTQ, where is for them to go? And to do what? And who'll buy it?

Reactions: 16
Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.
I accidentally watched some of the engagement interview yesterday and they were both going on about how great and supportive and amazing his family had been towards Meghan and their relationship... now he's saying that from the start there was issues?? Which story are we meant to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I dreaded to wear white even after a months of delivery. Wtf is she trying to prove by keeping her noodle arm wrapped like that?
If her arms were to hang down by her sides, her hands would be level with her knees according to this photo of her guiding the ginger oaf away from the press. It must be because her waist is so short and she's got short legs too.
ETA In her "Model Statistics" I read she states that her legs "go on for ever".
In your dreams, bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This article is excellent 😅

'Harry’s description of his new role is so clichéd and vacuous it barely resembles speech at all.'
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lady C mentioned “a loving aunt” and you know, I think she really was/is. You look at pictures of past family gatherings and it’s really noticeable just how often Harry and Anne were next to each other, choosing each other’s company in a whole gang of family options. She grew up as the spare too and handled it beautifully, so I can really see that she focused on Harry and tried to help him handle it too. That love is what motivated her warning him about Meagain the dangerous player and look how the twunt has repaid her.
1617126504191.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Surprise, surprise, the twunts want to have maximum secrecy around the delivery of Dolly # 2

In other words, Megzy is FUMING that Hazza's had an entire week in the headlines with his two jobs, so time to send out more Meghan-centric PR.

Anyone else notice this bit?

The Duchess of Sussex is expecting her daughter in early summer, royal sources tell us, and the baby will be the first-ever royal to be born in the US.....

The birth of the baby girl — who will become princess when her grandfather Prince Charles eventually ascends the throne — could not be more different from that of her brother.

ETA Doh! Of course - Zara and Mike's baby was a home birth......

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm really behind times, I didn't realise that JCorden wife designed both SohoHouse and Frogmore?
https://www.elle.com/culture/celebr...nce-harry-baby-prep-frogmore-cottage-details/

Also, I don't know if this is a valid tea or tin hat declaration

1. Meghan &Harry attacked Anne when they said about the colour of baby thing. H&M wanted same titles for their children as Will and Kate's children. Which means : Two princess royals. When this topic came to Anne : She said u cant change the system. And its ridiculous.

2. Family didnt want Harry cut off. Kate phoned Harry as a last ditch effort for reconcilliation. She literally begged Harry not to attack Monarchy in times of covid as tourism is hurt and also Brexit. She even reminded him of last Russian Tsar and said that fate could befall his nephews should racism allegations hold ground. To this Meghan took phone and called Kate a manipulator and said, "May be the Cambs are supposed to pay for the crimes of their ancestors" and cut the call.

3. H&M will lobby for republic next. He WILL attend Diana's statue unvieling. They want to build their brand around Diana's work.

4. Meghan thinks she's more loved and better than Diana.”

Good article

https://newrepublic.com/article/161835/harry-meghan-markle-oprah-mental-health

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.