Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd melt like a plastic spoon in the heat of the political kitchen. If she can't hack (I don't believe for one second she couldn't) being in the RF for 18 months.... What the duck chance has she coping in politics? Stupid bleep.
Proves alll her mental health stuff was play acting. She'll either have to back down on those claims somehow (she can't) or make out that the fresh invigorating air of Montecito has completely cleared her mind, and she's ready to be the face of BLM.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Proves alll her mental health stuff was play acting. She'll either have to back down on those claims somehow (she can't) or make out that the fresh invigorating air of Montecito has completely cleared her mind, and she's ready to be the face of BLM.
In her case 'BLM' means 'Be Like Me'.... the narc 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Has she said anything since the interview? She's being strangely quiet, not like her at all.

I think that if we take away all the horrible things she is, then ultimately she just couldn't do the job of being a working royal. She wasn't capable of it and lets face it, not many people are. Someone like Michelle Obama could have done the role perfectly but not Megain. She doesn't have the ability.
She was a failure and hasn't realised it.

Waiting to see what she does next. Hope the papers get the appeal so we can see her in court.

Reactions: 29
All this talk about her running for president in 2024, is it really likely Kamala Harris would just quietly step aside? Which side would her niece be on in a Kamala v Meghan battle?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she said anything since the interview? She's being strangely quiet, not like her at all.

I think that if we take away all the horrible things she is, then ultimately she just couldn't do the job of being a working royal. She wasn't capable of it and lets face it, not many people are. Someone like Michelle Obama could have done the role perfectly but not Megain. She doesn't have the ability.
She was a failure and hasn't realised it.

Waiting to see what she does next. Hope the papers get the appeal so we can see her in court.
I was wondering if there would be anything coming from BP today - isn't it a year since Megshit? Is she waiting to see what happens - and then Oprah will release whatever footage went onto the cutting room floor. No doubt naming Princess Anne (glory be upon her, glory to her name) as the racey one. Incidentally, the comments under the Star's reveal are (currently) golden.

Reactions: 27
I was wondering if there would be anything coming from BP today - isn't it a year since Megshit? Is she waiting to see what happens - and then Oprah will release whatever footage went onto the cutting room floor. No doubt naming Princess Anne (glory be upon her, glory to her name) as the racey one. Incidentally, the comments under the Star's reveal are (currently) golden.
If we get anything, it will come on 1 April :ROFLMAO: Although BP are denying the Harkles the attention they want so I'm betting against one big statement tomorrow.

The Archbishop's correction of the wedding lie is getting traction. Here's GMB's clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else met and started dating a 30+year old man, and then been angry because his in-laws wouldn't just pay for you and suggested you keep working?

Nope? Just Meghan, then.

Or maybe ....I dunno...the muti-millionaire boyfriend could have offered to support her? Why would the palace get involved in paying for a girl friend?

I cannot believe that Harry - as a GROWN MAN - expected her bills to be paid by Papa, too. :eek: They really are like a pair of spoilt teenagers, aren't they?

Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She really gives the most awful glares to Kate and others, I honestly believe She is an evil witch and she will hang on to rf like a bad disease in years to come. Trump was right when he warned Billy no balls about her, pity he didn't listen perhaps he knew something we didn't or he could have been one of her yacht customers who asked for a refund but with a beautiful women like Melania in his life who could fancy that old bow wow. Megs the dregs the runt of the litter. I am waiting for someone to sue her but believe the rf will wait until this child is born and then drop the bombshell as they don't want to be seen to bully a "pregnant" woman whoever that may be

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else met and started dating a 30+year old man, and then been angry because his in-laws wouldn't just pay for you and suggested you keep working?

Nope? Just Meghan, then.

Or maybe ....I dunno...the muti-millionaire boyfriend could have offered to support her? Why would the palace get involved in paying for a girl friend?

I cannot believe that Harry - as a GROWN MAN - expected her bills to be paid by Papa, too. :eek: They really are like a pair of spoilt teenagers, aren't they?

Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.
She wanted a salary from the Royal Foundation, as I remember the gossip, for all her 'important work'.

Had a look at the Princess Anne tags on Twitter and the Sussex Bots aren't touching it. Interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This weird article has appeared in US magazine. We know that her father basically brought her up and her mum was absent. Is Meghan trying to rewrite a ‘narrative’ about her father in line with what Lady C hinted at?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...ys-had-complicated-relationship-with-her-dad/

For posterity, I’ve attached a piece from the Tig where she raves about her dad. He just sounds really sweet & thoughtful.
What if she was lying about all that the same way she lied in that interview? I can't believe anything that she says without corroboration. I have to proceed from the assumption that everything Megzy says is a lie until proven otherwise. So when she starts telling wonderful stories about Doria, or when she starts telling horrific abuse stories about Tom, I'm going to file them in the same bin.

Reactions: 32
The Megulators and Squad loons seem to multiply like rats.
Welby did just the Christian thing, and didn't discuss private things.
Maybe the Harkles wanted to help Orcas revenge for being asked who she is by Welby, of course I can't find the article now, and suddenly countless articles about Welbys private life, while things about the future POTUS keep disapearing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This weird article has appeared in US magazine. We know that her father basically brought her up and her mum was absent. Is Meghan trying to rewrite a ‘narrative’ about her father in line with what Lady C hinted at?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...ys-had-complicated-relationship-with-her-dad/

For posterity, I’ve attached a piece from the Tig where she raves about her dad. He just sounds really sweet & thoughtful.
It's certainly a bit odd and tells us nothing of value. Obviously propaganda to discredit Thomas Markle in case he gets within spitting distance of an interview with Oprah. Why else would this random pop up now? Smeggy must be paying a fortune to all her PR people and online troll bots. The only bright side is that it might eventually bankrupt her 😃

I'd be surprised if Oprah did agree to interview him as she has already nailed her colours to the mast of Smeggy.

Reactions: 25
Even if he called the Archbishop a liar and said that he *did* use the proper Church of England marriage service in the garden and really married them without witnesses and then married them again "play acting" it actually presents problems for the Harkles because the validity of the "legal" marriage is now in question because you can't actually do it twice and "fake" it just for witnesses. It gets him into trouble but also is Meghan really married in that case?

The Archbish didn't really give sugars anything to attack him over so no "angry white man" narrative either.

So it's in his best interest if he downplays it and pretends its not important rather than the fact that even the Harks admitted it was a false statement which now means everything should be questioned.
If we get anything, it will come on 1 April :ROFLMAO:
It’s that British sense of humour all the way.
April Fools - such irony 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.