Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C has a new video.

She reveals the Royal who criticised Meghan is....
.......Princess Anne!

Apparently Anne was strongly against the marriage from the beginning as she thought Meghan's character and conduct made her totally unsuited to Harry, the family and the role. Meghan has persuaded Harry that Anne's criticisms were based on racism, even though Anne has never made any objection based on racial grounds. These are conversations that happened before the marriage, which Anne thought was going to be a disastrous mistake for Harry and also for the RF.

Anne was right!

ETA. Lady C has three separate sources for this information. She's confident that she's correct.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Well said! If they acknowledged their great good fortune they'd collapse like pricked balloons. Their victimhood is all they've got to sustain them so they'll keep looking for revenge where they can find it.
There are five negative articles in the Daily Express, each one about a different lie told during the interview. Hazzno's unmentioned money from the QM, Catherine's support and welcome for MM (by Carolyn Durand), Farky's security, BP turning Minge away when she begged for help with mental health issues, and H&M's security bill.
After the massive build-up to the Porker interview everyone held their breath waiting for the Pearls of Truth to fall from the lips of this mendacious pair and topple the Royal Family. What a joke, their Truths are Untruths and Porker was fed a load of porkies!

Am catching up with the thread and these DE articles may already have been posted, sorry.

Wow this still of the video is seriously frightening and gave me the shivers. The malevolence is coming out so clearly even in the photo, and see how she slithers to her right to get a better view of Catherine. Thank God MM's poisonous presence is gone from the RF. Just wow. :eek:
I love that Catherine’s unaware. I mean, in one sense she probably needs to be more on her guard and no doubt would be, now. But then, she was just putting in the work and not giving a thought to Smegs. She, on the other hand, looks obsessed with her sister in law. And jealous. As she should be, she can’t hold a candle to Catherine

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Another screenshot from the Daily Mail. This time Andrew Morton has spoken up with regards to Meghan’s claims that the Royal Family did not allow her help.
B1167C56-E357-4473-A63D-F5BE404395DB.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wouldn't go home either if I knew Princess Anne was going to be waiting for me....
Princess Anne's going to be in her rocking chair on the front porch with a 12 bore....

Anne's own (ex) daughter-in-law Autumn Phillips is Canadian. I find it believable that Anne would be clear-eyed about the situation and speak out if she saw problems ahead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
First Lady C I’ve listened to. Very interesting and very plausible. Anne objected to Smeg’s character, pushiness, arrogance, shallowness and her unwillingness to take on board British culture and learn anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Princess Anne's going to be in her rocking chair on the front porch with a 12 bore....

Anne's own (ex) daughter-in-law Autumn Phillips is Canadian. I find it believable that Anne would be clear-eyed about the situation and speak out if she saw problems ahead.
Yes, but Autumn Phillips does not have a drop of black blood in her (to my [rather limited] knowledge) and is therefore white, so that wouldn't count as racism* (in today's woke society, anyway).

*If Princess Anne did have any objections because Autumn Phillips is foreign.

Reactions: 8
Don't forget that she once woke up in the night to find an intruder in her bedroom. That's something that most of us would totally freak out over. The Queen behaved calmly and kept him talking whilst she called for help. The woman has nerves of steel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow this still of the video is seriously frightening and gave me the shivers. The malevolence is coming out so clearly even in the photo, and see how she slithers to her right to get a better view of Catherine. Thank God MM's poisonous presence is gone from the RF. Just wow. :eek:
Somewhere on Quora or Tumblr, I saw a video of her mouthing the word 'bleep' as Catherine passed by. :mad: I need to check whether I saved it - if I did, I'll post it. Maybe someone else has it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Yes, but Autumn Phillips does not have a drop of black blood in her (to my [rather limited] knowledge) and is therefore white, so that wouldn't count as racism* (in today's woke society, anyway).

The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

And they have built such a tight knit family group that Zara begged Autumn not to return to Canada and the two Phillipses are managing to live together despite being separated. There were no issues there at all and Autumn was welcomed gladly and she’s been a great family addition and good mum, never mind the impending divorce.

Anne is a great judge of character, always has been and is the safest member of the family it could have been now that Lady C’s outed her. I mean, most put her up there as among their favourite Royals and that won’t change.

My friend just texted me and said “you said it was Anne the day after the interview” so I’ve got my smug, Mystic Meg hat on! Just had a hunch it was her but we all knew it had been totally twisted, nothing to do with colour and all to do with character.

• Heart
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
Anything short of worshipping Megain for her....well, for no reason but her own vanity....is against her, in her truth.

(If she can't use HRH, she can use IHT, right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lady C has a new video.

.......Princess Anne!

Apparently Anne was strongly against the marriage from the beginning as she thought Meghan's character and conduct made her totally unsuited to Harry, the family and the role. Meghan has persuaded Harry that Anne's criticisms were based on racism, even though Anne has never made any objection based on racial grounds. These are conversations that happened before the marriage, which Anne thought was going to be a disastrous mistake for Harry and also for the RF.

Anne was right!

ETA. Lady C has three separate sources for this information. She's confident that she's correct.
Well she's being slagged off by all of them now so it's a bit irrelevant what was said....I'd love to know what is being said!!

In other news, On YouGov Anne has 51% approval making her the Fourth most favourite. Suddenly understanding why names were witheld, Megz ain't stupid enough to take that on

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Now we know about Anne's opinion...I just wish we could hear Pr Philip's..😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Lady C has a new video.

.......Princess Anne!

Anne was right!

I can see the very down to earth, no nonsense Anne being able to see straight through the typical actressessy breathy faux-affection and 'sparkle' that Meghan likes to project in public when eyes are on her. You see the way the light in her eyes goes on and off like a switch even on camera sometimes, when something angers or distracts her? I can imagine she ramped the sparkle up to nuclear levels for the first few meetings with Harry's family, and those who have lived a bit longer and are a bit smarter than Harry tend to see right through it. A lot of people are easily taken in by fake niceness though. Prince Philip said many years ago, 'Anne only cares about it if it farts and eats hay' ... she prefers horses to people. She's not seduced by glamorous people talking bullshit and overdoing the compliments to get in your favour.

Andrew on the other hand IS easily impressed by dodgy glamorous Americans ... as we've seen with his choice of mates in Jeffrey Epstein.

Reactions: 43
Please let the Star's front cover use Princess Anne with 'Naff Orf Megz' in a speech bubble. I need this in my life...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm wondering if there's a strategic way to ridicule the Sussex Squaddies (bloody cultural appropriation - I happen to live in Sussex) - by retweeting their obvious stupidities under a sarky comment, whilst @-ing them to a big name like Camilla Tominey or Piers Morgan. A bit of limelight on the hatred might disinfect it?
Best to ignore them.

People like that seek attention.
When the attention stops being given they no longer thrive.
Like a virus without a host.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.