Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
These aren't my words, but when I read them, I thought of Dr. Shola :

" Racism is not dead,, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing
others as " racist ". "
I don't understand this, literally what has been written? Racism against the silent majority seems to me to be alive and kicking, far from on life support which I wish it was.

Reactions: 5

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
No. The only movement would be inside, other than kicks. Unless the person was really fat, and then it could be fat wobble. This is just bizarre.

Excellent Lady C video. Well worth watching (on 1.75 speed!)
But isn't a moonbump solid? Its not made like a water bed surely!

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Her uterus is used as a weapon to blackmail and entrap. Missed periods, miscarriages to suit, fake births. This woman is absolutely fixated on her innards and nobody is spared the details. How disgusting.

Possibly, but I doubt an entire amniotic sac and its contents could slip down to the mother's knees in a box shape and then be hoisted back up for the next day photos, as we've seen.
That pic could so easily be photo shopped though. If it was really a moonbump down to her nees, she sure looked extremely composed!

Evangelina

VIP Member
She disappeared for 2 months before birth, baby could be a US Citizen, and is the child of a US citizen, the surrogacy theory is somehow funny, Markle is someone that would birth 5 completly alone if it furthers her cause, so aside from padding after the Euginie and white bridezilla dress in Australia fiasco, I doubt it, it wouldn't be worth the risk IMHO.

Reactions: 4

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
From memory they were Getty photos, several of them from the same day and there seems to have been a malfunction of the moonbump. There have been many strange-shaped photos over the months and these have been posted on this thread and talked about at great length. I've not got access to the most obvious ones but there's a link which someone kindly set up on this thread where you can find them.
Maybe someone can point it out to @MoodyBlue ?
Its ok, I've seen the pics, I just don't believe the moonbump theory.

Reactions: 4

peradetlic

VIP Member
Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twat s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with shit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers
I have a feeling that these are Americans:

Unpopular Opinions #MeghanandHarryonOprah | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

The Royals | Lipstick Alley

Reactions: 3