Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you make this, this is incredible :ROFLMAO:

Still can’t believe the background pic was a Beyoncé thing. It’s fairly well known that M is a laughing stock in Hollywood. So fake and sycophantic that it was even made
Yes, thanks 😁😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To ‘Harry It’ - to realise you married a psychopathic narcissist who thinks she’s the little mermaid, cycle away as fast as you can, create a new identity and move to Fiji.
Girl A: what happened to Tom?
Girl B: he had to Harry It. Was all becoming to much for him to handle
View attachment 503778View attachment 503781

Nary a sock-sponsor to be found?

Eww, sweaty feet soaking into those trainers ...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol imagine if they said that out loud that they think porka messed up , as much as I can't stand the woman I would gladly pay to see her destory them ,
I've said before that I don't think Orca gives a tit how they came across. All she wanted was ratings and outrageous soundbites, and to use them to make money off the back of.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've said before that I don't think Orca gives a tit how they came across. All she wanted was ratings and outrageous soundbites, and to use them to make money off the back of.
I agree! Oprah never gave Miss bit part cable actress the time of day before being invited to the wedding having never met them (or did she briefly meet them once, I forget).

These Hollywood types aren’t loyal or friendly, they’re looking for the next money making opportunity. All of Oprah’s sycophancy and ‘hold up, whaaaat?!’ *gasps in shock* ‘you look lovely’ is all totally fake. M is so shallow that she probably doesn’t even realise it, she genuinely thinks she’s a famous princess who everyone wants a piece of

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

Her articles are great. She's very sensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hadn't seen that portrait before. JFC even this painting is stupid. There is no circumstance where Megz would ever be wearing a tiara belonging to the Spanish royals. It's like they pull stuff out of their asses and throw it right at the wall.
I always thought it was created by the Carters ie Beyoncé and jay z but apparently not. They just used it in a video and as part of a speech.

It was originally created by an artist called Tim O’Brien for meghans sorority alumnae magazine. How totally nauseating ffs:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Great article. And as she pointed out you can’t really say too much publicly against Smeghead otherwise you are called a racist

Reactions: 29
Been trying to catch up all day.

Re Piers’s article in the Mail where he said this in his statement to the Press after he resigned:
I don't believe almost anything that comes out of her mouth and I think the damage she's done to the British Monarchy and to the Queen at a time when Prince Philip is lying in hospital is enormous and frankly contemptible.
Wouldn’t it be great if HMTQ really threw shade at Meagain by knighting Piers or at least having his name in the honours list somehow. The number of teacups that would be thrown! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Frankly ; we are well rid of her.

3,900 miles away - that a'way !

😎😎😎😛

I bet HRH QE II has already taken the royal scissors to their Wedding photographs, a little " pruning" here & there...... arrangement in new photo frames, etc 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree! Oprah never gave Miss bit part cable actress the time of day before being invited to the wedding having never met them (or did she briefly meet them once, I forget).

These Hollywood types aren’t loyal or friendly, they’re looking for the next money making opportunity. All of Oprah’s sycophancy and ‘hold up, whaaaat?!’ *gasps in shock* ‘you look lovely’ is all totally fake. M is so shallow that she probably doesn’t even realise it, she genuinely thinks she’s a famous princess who everyone wants a piece of
OW probably knows exactly what type of person MM is, but probably thought she could control the fallout in relations to the show. I like the some are questioning OWs integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OW probably knows exactly what type of person MM is, but probably thought she could control the fallout in relations to the show. I like the some are questioning OWs integrity.
To be honest, OW is no better. They’re both arrogant narcissists obsessed with the race card.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's gonna be bad luck if Hazno designs the tiara 😃
View attachment 503806
In that article the Jeweller says the Love Bangle costs £6,000. Since the article is about hazza accumulating a collection for his smeggy-weggy-beggy then readers are meant to assume the Love bangle was a hazza gift, NO! It was a gift from Trevor, her last husband, and if hazza has any balls he'd ask her to avoid wearing it so much. I'd be bleeping fuming if my OH was so set on a gift from an ex that he wore it to every public occasion and photo op. I know it's illogical, but just no. For me it would carry bad vibes.

Also I did laugh at this bit,
The Cartier Love Bracelet was designed in New York in 1969.
It is said the expensive piece is so commonly worn in the area New York City Hospital is forced to keep the unique screwdriver, the only way to open the bracelet and therefore take it off, on hand in case the jewellery has to be removed from a patient who needs treatment.

So, not really "unique" then is it? In fact, to use your own word "common" . In my world that means it's no different to the chavvy dinner plate sized hoop earrings that the trackie clad teens used to flaunt, or someone dressing their front window with those "diomonty"(yes, I've seen it written like that. Often.) encrusted leopards or huge swirly vases ... bling bling bling LOOK AT ME! I GLITTER IN DA SUN! AND EVEN IN DA DARK.

disclaimer. If you have one of those huge blinding bling-things in your window then the last sentence above was obviously written by someone hacking into my account (probably admin trying to discredit me), cos like I love bling. Yeah ... 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Hah was just about to post that! She writes well, I think- I read another by her which was also very powerful. She’s a breath of fresh air at the moment.
(And as an aside, I love the picture of her and her daughters in matching dresses 😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

It's so refreshing to see women of colour call meghan out on her BS. Like candice owen

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Saw this nugget of information on twitter, we've all been talking about a possible mental illness
A poster had it right in the last thread (we are deffo picking up the pace again!). The The Hag is all over the Cluster B personality order range / scope / whatevs.

That rather fab National Enquirer piece let itself down a bit by saying she had 3 or 4 defined PD's when they all fall under Cluster B because there are common aspects to all of them.

TLDR: Megs is on the Cluster B Train.

Reactions: 21
Hah was just about to post that! She writes well, I think- I read another by her which was also very powerful. She’s a breath of fresh air at the moment.
(And as an aside, I love the picture of her and her daughters in matching dresses 😍)
That family picture is stunning. I'm not one for matching colour schemes but this one of hers really works.
I love the "same fabric, different styles" idea. Gorgeous image of a beautiful family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello, I’m a newbie delurking. This thread is hilarious - you all make me laugh!

Yes, it was definitely a planned thing that Harry was to stay at Ludgrove an extra year and I’d thought always thought it just seemed like struggling with his mother’s death was later given as the excuse. It’s clearly just because there was no way he’d pass the Eton exams, or maybe he tried and flunked badly and they kept it quiet. I know C & D were told not to send him to Eton but they did anyway. Maybe the head was giving that advice after Take 1 of the exams failed?

The other gap in Harry’s life I’ve always wondered about was post A levels once he’d scraped them in 2003. You finish the school year around May ish. And then he didn’t enrol in Sandhurst until May 2005. I know he was supposedly having a year out but that’s two years. Does anyone know what made that gap take an extra year? Was he just bumming about?
Welcome to the Thread and great first post @Mock Turtle ! :m

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.