Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted further on, I just want to comment before I leave for work.
I think that the change was so HRH was the first thing read in relation to MM, Prince was also adde to Harry’s name. In my opinion it’s all about the titles.
It's funny that they didn't want a title for Archie when he was born as they wanted him to be brought up as a normal child but now they're out of the royal family and they can fade into obscurity and have the normal life for him they said they wanted, they're obsessed about him having one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I thought what she said was weird there - she said she'd got up early and heard about Prince Philip going into hospital so immediately called the Queen. Wouldn't anyone else tell their husband that his grandfather was in hospital and leave it to him to contact his family?
It was just a power flex. She can't 'call the Queen'.

She can call an official, who would consult HTMQ's schedule and find a small opening immediately after the Annual Celebration of Hell Freezing Over.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Yeah, like she would call knowing that GCHQ is probably recording every phone call just waiting for her to do blackmail on tape.
I doubt that story, way too familiar - I would hope 😬. Aside from that, the likelihood someone's going to contradict her is slight.
HOWEVER, of course she could have called - did she actually speak to anyone? Or just dial any old number, claim it was the direct line to The Queen and no one (except M) is the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is a cleanse going on, including wayback and archive org, including new titles, new dates and new facts when it comes to meg
Example No 13:
Original changed:

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I doubt that story, way too familiar - I would hope 😬. Aside from that, the likelihood someone's going to contradict her is slight.
HOWEVER, of course she could have called - did she actually speak to anyone? Or just dial any old number, claim it was the direct line to The Queen and no one (except M) is the wiser.
I like Baguette's Power Flex concept better than what I wrote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meghraine rings Buckingham Palace on her mobile.......
....waits for connecting tone...........
....... robot voice operator comes on the line -
" Im sorry caller ; it has not been possible to connect you....."

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A small change in IMDb. Prince Harry has been listed for the past year or two as an Executive Producer of The Oprah Conversation. That entry has gone, he's lost any Exec Producer credit.

We might have to add another Harkle Oprah interview lie to the list - the idea that the Oprah & Harry 'unnamed mental health documentary for Apple TV+' is happening later in 2021....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Oprah did a whole big TV special with Dr Phil several years ago about what he calls BAITERS ( stands for backstabbers, abusers, imposters etc ). I've managed to find a few extracts from the show on youtube . I think Oprah needs to sit down and rewatch her own show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Horses mouth:
Meghan: This morning, I woke up earlier than H and saw a note from someone on our team in the UK saying the Duke of Edinburgh had gone to the hospital.

Oprah: Yeah.

Meghan: But I just picked up the phone and I called the Queen just to check in.

Found the bloody transcript, so nobody contacted Meghan, but Meghan is constantly in contact with the Queen.
Wtf?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing the videos that you do. I really appreciate it and look forward to watching them!

Reactions: 23
It's the deception of the surrogacy that pissed me off along with Smeggy parading around with those awful tight dresses clutching the moonbump and flicking her coat. Thank goodness we are being spared having to see her this time. If they had been honest at the time they would probably have had public support.

The Harkles kids won't ever be next in line to the throne so it's pretty irrelevant if they have titles or are in the line of succession really. Obviously Smeggy is desperate for her kids to be Prince and Princess but what will that actually mean when they are living in the USA and have nothing to do with their family in the UK.

If it comes out that they were both born using a surrogate it will be interesting to see what happens.
I agree! It pisses me off too when I kept seeing pictures of her clutching. There were times when I wanted to remove that bump myself. She was definitely one of those famous annoying pregnant women who were pregnant longer than 9months. ( not offending other pregnant women out there. just her). FFS she wasn't the ONLY person on Earth who was pregnant. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Ah, an actor who has only a tenuous connection to a woman who wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire, trying to raise his quite pathetic profile in the industry. Sad!

Honestly, I get second hand embarrassment hearing these crap adult pretenders try and posture on Smeghan's behalf for clout. Yes, yes dear, we believe you. An ageing bleep and walking nosejob with fake hair and teeth who never managed better than a role on an shite Canadian soapy ensemble piece is so smarter n' better than a monarchy three times as old as your whole bleeping country. A monarchy that that has survived Hitler, a couple of civil wars, and endless political and social trouble and strife along the way and which Meghan couldn't survive two bleeping years in without crying and running and snivelling like the spoiled California kid she is because it didn't sufficiently lick her grotty old taint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My mum was one of 9 siblings the oldest female had jet black hair and green eyes ( this is the loose knickered one I mentioned in an earlier post )
The 2nd was a boy Sandy hair freckles
3rd boy green eyes black hair
Next a girl auburn hair Green eyes
Then a boy Sandy hair green eyes
The rest were girls. 1 black green eyes the rest a washed out brown /red and light brown with green eyes
All the offspring followed suit black hair or auburn
Except one boy who got the joker card
Bright ginger cork screw curly hair and Snow White skin
Poor sod he really got teased so dyed his hair jet black
He got called albino ****** from the black kids
Lol
But him toughen up
And his best mate was a black guy
Genetics is a funny thing
When I was at school we had a black guy with blue eyes wow he was handsome he got mobbed by the girls at every school disco
We had all religions and races at school
I can’t remember any bad racist remarks just inquisitive remarks like why is you hair so shiny , curly or braided what do you eat etc
that would be racist today
:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh, they do this all the time. We say, 'Oi Ivan, you been on the vodka again?' and scramble jets to gently shepherd them back into their own airspace. A little game we all know the rules of. Their subs regularly end up where they shouldn't too. And their attack dolphins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ah, an actor who has only a tenuous connection to a woman who wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire, trying to raise his quite pathetic profile in the industry. Sad!

Honestly, I get second hand embarrassment hearing these crap adult pretenders try and posture on Smeghan's behalf for clout. Yes, yes dear, we believe you. An ageing bleep and walking nosejob with fake hair and teeth who never managed better than a role on an shite Canadian soapy ensemble piece is so smarter n' better than a monarchy three times as old as your whole bleeping country. A monarchy that that has survived Hitler, a couple of civil wars, and endless political and social trouble and strife along the way and which Meghan couldn't survive two bleeping years in without crying and running and snivelling like the spoiled California kid she is because it didn't sufficiently lick her grotty old taint.
DB Woodside is talking about her to get his face on TV. The only reason he has a series right now is because of Tom Ellis and the rabid fans of Lucifer following them to Netflix. When that's over he's going to be right back to bit parts and obscurity. I didn't know his name until I clicked on that article.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.