Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A poster had it right in the last thread (we are deffo picking up the pace again!). The The Hag is all over the Cluster B personality order range / scope / whatevs.
That was me. I only know/suspect this because I was trying to figure out why someone I know acted the way she did and eventually came to this conclusion after reading around personality disorders for quite sometime. I still don't quite know how a person deals with someone like Meghan on a daily basis without getting emotionally damaged ~especially when you love (whatever 'love' is) and care for that person. It's like walking along the razors-edge ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Or... how does Oprah feel about M lying to her - at the very least, about the 'real wedding'?
Well, it shut Oprah's bestest, best friend forever down so that's a plus. Egg on both their faces.

Reactions: 20
Well, it shut Oprah's bestest, best friend forever down so that's a plus. Egg on both their faces.
Nothing in that interview was said without having been discussed and possibly rehearsed before, they've been staying with O, what else would they have talked about? Oprah knows she can walk away from this and I doubt she gives a damn what happens to Meg and Harry. She's got her pound of flesh and knew if the interview was successful or bombed she would get lots and lots of press. This is her Bashir/Diana moment.

Reactions: 37
Of course, if Hazza does buy or design Megs a tiara she'd return it tout suite for extra bling, cos it just wouldn't be good enough and she just wouldn't be happy with it - unlike Amy in this clip 😊

Edited for spelling

The whole Tiaragate situation always makes me think of this scene. Honestly what woman wouldn't want a tiara! 👸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can confirm that when I dyed my hair Ginger I took abuse on the street from strangers, it blew my bleeping mind how many people thought it was ok to shout tit in the street. There is no comeback to "I bleeping hate Gingers" or "Gingers stink of piss". It's a weird discrimination that most people laugh at.
My mother-in-law was concerned about my red hair, and people were always commenting on the colour. My redheaded male friends had it much worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cluster B person here! We're not all bad ;) there is a HUGE difference between, say bpd and npd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sharon osbourne has many followers and fans. They wont take her being given the old " heave-ho" lying down , I bet theres backlash there, as well...
I know very little of Sharon Osborne.
If she is as her father’s reputation, then she is not to be messed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My mother-in-law was concerned about my red hair, and people were always commenting on the colour. My redheaded male friends had it much worse.
Every Monday I walk my dog past a school where all the ?year 10 boys are out playing rugby/ football. Anyway for ages I though one girl played with them - then I realised it’s a boy! A proper rugger bugger- but with masses of long bright red wavy hair (think Merida in Brave!). We live in a London borough and the school is a normal comp. He has totally decided to embrace it and I think it’s genius- my girls tell me he doesn’t get any hassle at all.
Am not for a minute saying people don’t get abused by the way! This guy is really unusual. It just made me so frustrated that more people aren’t in a position to embrace what is actually such a beautiful attribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

They want to advise the Queen.
Honestly, I was reading this earlier with total incredulity. They really are deluded. Can you imagine the bare faced cheek, the brass neck, to even push this PR after everything they have done to sabotage his family and this nation?! She's either a complete nutcase or laughing at us so hard, the hard faced bint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It was world Theatre Day on Saturday. RF chose Uncle Eddie to talk about it. Think we can see who will be the next National Theatre patron from 1 April!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A cleverly disguised Downing Street Caviar run.

They do this every once in a while and us to them.

Honestly, I was reading this earlier with total incredulity. They really are deluded. Can you imagine the bare faced cheek, the brass neck, to even push this PR after everything they have done to sabotage his family and this nation?! She's either a complete nutcase or laughing at us so hard, the hard faced bint!
At this point I think they're just pushing buttons. Buttons of desperation.

Every Monday I walk my dog past a school where all the ?year 10 boys are out playing rugby/ football. Anyway for ages I though one girl played with them - then I realised it’s a boy! A proper rugger bugger- but with masses of long bright red wavy hair (think Merida in Brave!). We live in a London borough and the school is a normal comp. He has totally decided to embrace it and I think it’s genius- my girls tell me he doesn’t get any hassle at all.
Am not for a minute saying people don’t get abused by the way! This guy is really unusual. It just made me so frustrated that more people aren’t in a position to embrace what is actually such a beautiful attribute.
A very committed Simply Red fan. : - )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So the 12 month agreement expires on 31 March. Wouldn't it be fitting to see an announcement on 1 April that Hazza is 'volunteering' to return his wedding gift titles and agreeing to be known as Harry Mountbatten-Windsor going forward..

Reactions: 41
My youngest son has aspergers and ginger hair. He lasted one term in Year 7 then had to leave for his own safety. They ate him for breakfast. I don't see how this is any different to racism 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It was world Theatre Day on Saturday. RF chose Uncle Eddie to talk about it. Think we can see who will be the next National Theatre patron from 1 April!

I love how no matter the situation or topic, he always comes with a body warmer on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have noticed today that via The Times the truths are coming out, who would question the times. I love it and love Scotch Mist parody, Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham plus the Scabies twit. The money deprivation has come out he was given 2 million by Chad to pay security in Canada what a complete tosser the Duke of Dum Dum is regrding your comments re his learning difficulty I think he is just a thick plank and a slow learner, he must be look at the Tart with no heart Princess of lots of sex bloody slapper, also I have read today that Dum Dum and slapper wanted to contribute to the diversity changes at the palace and were told to eff off, I wonder why?? The blob and kingy thingy have gone quiet i wonder why??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.