Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Camilla Tominey is my new favourite person. She obviously knows all the tit which has gone down and isn't taking it anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Ah - hasn't it been lovely to have a few days off from the Harkles relentless PR?
(Unless I just had my eyes and ears shut to it all yesterday, I didn't really notice anything of any substance)

I like the way Megzy goes full out of public view in the last few months of the 'pregnancy' - hopefully the next we'll see of her is when they present the back of the head of baby America to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We did have a good guffaw when watching their Wedding, when that awful preacher, or " evangalist" or whatever they call themselves over there in lulu-land was banging on spouting low - voltage drivel ,HM QE II had the look of daggers drawn all over her boat-race 😀
Bishop Michael Curry is the Presiding Bishop /head of the Episcopal Church in the US, roughly equivalent to the C of E (without the official status, because of US separation of church and state).

Reactions: 11
A poster had it right in the last thread (we are deffo picking up the pace again!). The The Hag is all over the Cluster B personality order range / scope / whatevs.

That rather fab National Enquirer piece let itself down a bit by saying she had 3 or 4 defined PD's when they all fall under Cluster B because there are common aspects to all of them.

TLDR: Megs is on the Cluster B Train.
We should refer to her as cluster B
Oh the sound of tea sets smashing would echo round the solar system
When she can’t see her name on social media media

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We should refer to her as cluster B
Oh the sound of tea sets smashing would echo round the solar system
When she can’t see her name on social media media
I don't know about referring to her as cluster B but I do know that the way they have handled their transition from working Royals to whinging royals has been one great big clusterfuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you @ResidentMerkin and @Kittypops for another shiny new thread.

Back on the 'what's wrong with Harry' discussion...

She said the boys would play a game called “royal flush” in which the other boys would pretend to flush Prince Harry’s head down the toilet.

I'd never made the link before, but in the Telegraph piece it's clear that Harry was already going to get an extra year at Ludgrove. His birthday is 15 September, so he started out as one of the oldest boys in his year, but they still decided he needed to be kept back for another year before going to Eton. It wasn't anything to do with Diana's death at the end of August - Ludgrove were already expecting him back. Matron already had duties in her contract to tuck him in at night and lay out his clothes. Makes him sound very young for his age. Instead, we have a 13 year old who is a full year older than any of the boys in the school, tall and athletic, at the receiving end of 'Royal Flushes'. Bullying is vile, but for the boys to pick on the oldest boy in the school? Doesn't sound quite right, does it? That's not dyslexia, that's something else.
Trimmed for clarity. I think the bullying of Harry is likely to have been as simple as getting one over a prince. Kids are brutal and bully other kids for a myriad of reasons. Harry was a prince, his granny the Queen, dad a King to be and Harry is ginger. Each of these (and others) are potential bullying targets. Harry was also broken by his mother's death. To have only
a school matron to comfort him is horrendous. It's extra traumatising not to be able to discuss his grief regularly, daily if necessary, with his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The Meagain SussexSquad girl guides - being awarded so many ‘woke points’ for defending the heavenly anointed twosome they all have badges spilling over onto their trousers!
I have been looking for gold tin foil but it’s out of stock now I know why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or... how does Oprah feel about M lying to her - at the very least, about the 'real wedding'?
What we should have now is Piers Morgan interviewing Oprah about that.
Or even better, Candace interviewing Oprah and asking how she feels about the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is what I’d like to know. Why is he so in love with her? She’s a narcissist, yes. These people are very good at getting others to love them. But this effect can wear off over time, especially with international scrutiny. (Also when people say she’s pretty, ffs, she’s an attractive woman but she doesn’t surpass other far younger, more attractive, respectable women)

Ive said this a few times but can you actually imagine them laughing together, having a cuddle on a Sunday afternoon, cooking dinner, mucking around? I just can’t. I don’t know them but I get the feeling it’s a very manipulative, odd arrangement
I think in his head he’s been cheating on her with a different women every other month
The amount of face work and NOSE JOBS( typed in capitals in case you misread it as her other speciality ) lol
I bet Haz things it’s a different women

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trimmed for clarity. I think the bullying of Harry is likely to have been as simple as getting one over a prince. Kids are brutal and bully other kids for a myriad of reasons. Harry was a prince, his granny the Queen, dad a King to be and Harry is ginger. Each of these (and others) are potential bullying targets. Harry was also broken by his mother's death. To have only
a school matron to comfort him is horrendous. It's extra traumatising not to be able to discuss his grief regularly, daily if necessary, with his family.

I think his being ginger is what that member of the Royal Family accused of racism was thinking of.
A kid with ginger hair can experience as much nastiness from people as a kid whose skin isnt white.

I think that family member's concerns were about what trials the child might have to endure.

Reactions: 21
So I’m still relatively new here but have been lurking for months. this is probably one of the few places I can post this lighthearted comparison I have in my head... but I’m getting serious Star Wars vibes about all this 😂 Meghan is Empress Palpatine (on her way to the White House) and encouraging people to join the dark side (Wokism) with Daft Vader (Harry and yes the spelling was intentional)
Our hapless hero Daft Vader was turned to the dark side after his mother died and he killed everyone who did it (the media)

I think I’m just going to let myself out now. It’s been a long lockdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think his being ginger is what that member of the Royal Family accused of racism was thinking of.
A kid with ginger hair can experience as much nastiness from people as a kid whose skin isnt white.

I think that family member's concerns were about what trials the child might have to endure.
I can confirm that when I dyed my hair Ginger I took abuse on the street from strangers, it blew my bleeping mind how many people thought it was ok to shout tit in the street. There is no comeback to "I bleeping hate Gingers" or "Gingers stink of piss". It's a weird discrimination that most people laugh at.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Did anyone watch the Aussie 60 minutes Empire Strikes Back? I forgot it was on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course, if Hazza does buy or design Megs a tiara she'd return it tout suite for extra bling, cos it just wouldn't be good enough and she just wouldn't be happy with it - unlike Amy in this clip 😊

Edited for spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can confirm that when I dyed my hair Ginger I took abuse on the street from strangers, it blew my bleeping mind how many people thought it was ok to shout tit in the street. There is no comeback to "I bleeping hate Gingers" or "Gingers stink of piss". It's a weird discrimination that most people laugh at.
Agreed I went to very diverse schools with all students with all skin colors, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds and ginger kids absolutely got destroyed. Actually I was bullied too and I am as white as it gets for being first of the class and shy. So not everything is about race..

On another note, I am officially addicted to this thread and this sh#tshow! I can't get enough but at the same time I know need to proceed with caution because some ideas can make me feel pretty angry.
Had a talk with a friend about Meggy, she doesn't believe women can be narcissistic, only men. That view is shared by many and is so dangerous. She also believe because she is a black woman she needs to be believed at all cost. So we agreed to disagree!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.