Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fattybatty

I’m massively insulted by her saying she “manifested” this baby. I have been trying for 8 years, the Drs can not figure out why we can’t get pregnant, I talk about being pregnant and a mum ALL the god damn time, I stop in baby aisles, I even add baby items to my basket then delete the whole online cart. I’ve cried and cried that life is being so cruel. I have prayed, I have begged, I have done everything yet still no baby and she has the audacity to say she manifested it.
Maybe I don’t want it enough eh Grace?!
insensitive cow!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I know Steph claims she is talking generally but the pregnancy point hits a little close to home ☕
Wonder if this was a passing thought or intentional shade to the likes of Grace, given their history

5230B781-BEAE-4106-90C7-468DF5A61A4C.jpeg
9C3B2378-71AF-4F30-85FA-25ADC4426F36.jpeg

Either way, she’s summed up this thread and its thoughts on Grace’s manifestations 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Samixoro

1EFB275A-5BE4-4D0F-ADE4-FBB7446A715D.png

I’m the one who told she was being insensitive and her reply wow..same old aggressive Grace!
It may be YOUR pregnancy, but you are SHARING it with thousands of women, which you could be potentially damaging by the way you are speaking.

She is one of the most ignorant people I follow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

memoii11

VIP Member
She can absolutely fuck off to the far side of fuck if she thinks she manifested her pregnancy. So you wished for it? Just like people who have been trying for years, and 'manifesting' hasn't worked. Fuck you. How insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That gender reveal video was weird. She was obviously disappointed in having a boy to the point of crying over it, which okay she explained as anxiety about feeling unprepared with being a mum to a boy. But like will Lee not be there to help lmao? Also thought it was quite mean when she said she's gonna have to teach her son 'how to not be like his father?' The way Lee's face dropped! And he immediately removed his arm from around her. Even as a joke that's a pretty devastating thing to say to your partner. Imagine if they were having a girl and he had said that to her?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I took screenshots pre-pregnancy from a side angle just to compare because she said in her vlog it really showed from that angle lol. But from the front, I clearly see no difference at all...

There are so many things she said around this pregnancy that make no sense. Her saying they weren't TTC, yet in her announcement she says she asked Lee for a baby? And I'm sorry but the moment BOTH partners choose to use no contraception, you're basically 'trying'. You would only do so if you're both ready to welcome a baby in your life. That story about how the 'baby will choose its own name' was funny too. 3 lines further she's basically explaining that they will pre-select 3 names in total and choose whatever fits most to the baby once they see it. But of course she has to make it so extra by saying the BABY WILL CHOOSE. 😑
those two in the labour ward like:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her Q&A is so insensitive. Think about all those women who want babies and spend thousands of pounds trying but for some reason, can’t. Did they not manifest hard enough? Did “God” not want a baby in their tummy?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Influenza

Did she or did she not choose 'manifest', getting pregnant in a pandemic. You've got no one to blame but Lee and yourself!
SmartSelect_20201103-080922_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Please tell me she did not say “so humbled a little soul chose me to be their mama” in her Q&A.

She’s just going to keep on perpetuating this insensitive shit, isn’t she? If you can’t get pregnant as easily as her then you obviously didn’t visualise it enough or no little babies’ souls find you a decent enough candidate to be their mum! Sorry!

We’re two pregnancy Instagram Q&As down and she’s managed to be offensively shortsighted in both. Highly recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues unfollows her now. She’s too self-centred and myopic to see what she’s saying is unfair on many other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
Bloody hell this thread. Grace is annoying as hell, the crystal bullshit is quackery and the manifesting is indulgent bollocks, but all the stuff about her weight is so offensive.

I am a midwife, and yes there are some risks related to increased BMI (which in itself is a rubbish tool for measuring an individual’s health) and when you look at the evidence, the risks are very small. But if you haven’t seen her blood results, her scan, her screening results, you have no idea if this pregnancy is progressing typically or not. All the people who have written ‘I’m just worried about her health’ just stop. It’s not worry at all, it’s coming from a fatphobic, judgy viewpoint.

None of us here are claiming to be doctors and experts on health. None of us here are messaging Grace directly and criticizing her or attacking her about her health/body, etc. We are in no way interfering with her pregnancy and I don't think it's anyone's intention here to affect this special time in he life. We are simply exchanging opinions and having conversations on a forum whose purpose is exactly that- to exchange opinions. And I don't think it is your place to moderate our posts and our conversations. There already are moderators of this forum whose job it is to make the decision on what is appropriate and what isn't. It really isn't ok for you to tell the rest of us what we should or shouldn't discuss here. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Little_182

I’ll leave this here.

Yay, another ‘self help’book written by someone with no qualifications.

Can’t wait for her to tell me that my depression is caused by my lack of quartz up my arse. How my inability to have children is because I didn’t ‘manifest’ hard enough.

Such bollocks, she’s hardly the role model for ‘calm’ is she when she looks livid all the time, moans about everything on Twitter and spends her time being passive aggressive about her ‘life partner’ and her unborn child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Grace and her magical NHS guideline defying midwife have this covered, okay guys?? None of us simply manifested enough. HER baby will come out being able to communicate so won’t need to cry. Her breast milk is blessed by the ancestors so baby shan’t need to cluster feed. She’ll burn some sage to rid the flat of witching hour.

You plebs are just doing it wrong x

• Haha
I really hope she doesn’t upset women, but I do hope if they are upset they find this thread and can seek solace in the knowledge this is the biggest pile of shit going.

We have to remember the realities of trying to conceive aren’t aligned with her bullshit #brand, so she won’t tell them. If she could tell us she fucked a crystal and became pregnant with triplets she would.
Once I calm down a bit I'm going to email Gleam. I'm not sitting here being told I'm just not manifesting hard enough by a woman who thinks she can manifest a fucking water birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

theghosttown

VIP Member
As someone who is struggling with fertility issues I can safely say after reading her Q&A that she is nothing more than an insensitive, delusional piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38