Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd someone wouldnt know the term TTC when following the hashtags that she was (clear blue, positive pregnancy test etc). I also think it’s diminutive and dismissive to proclaim she doesn’t know - like it doesn’t matter - for other women within her audience who might be trying and struggling to conceive, or who can’t all together. Or, as someone else mentioned, is young and then has unrealistic expectations set on their fertility.

Strange too, to care about sisterhood and to behave that way.

I have never DM’ed her but in her post, when she said she’d had enough of people casting their fears and judgements on her - I just think, well love, don’t be an influencer then... don’t make money from an audience online if you don’t want people to have an opinion. Get out of the public eye. Don’t do a Beyonce-esque pregnancy reveal. Somethings got to give with these influencers, you just can’t be universally loved in your public-facing job and it’s naive and self-righteous to think you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it odd someone wouldnt know the term TTC when following the hashtags that she was (clear blue, positive pregnancy test etc). I also think it’s diminutive and dismissive to proclaim she doesn’t know - like it doesn’t matter - for other women within her audience who might be trying and struggling to conceive, or who can’t all together. Or, as someone else mentioned, is young and then has unrealistic expectations set on their fertility.

Strange too, to care about sisterhood and to behave that way.

I have never DM’ed her but in her post, when she said she’d had enough of people casting their fears and judgements on her - I just think, well love, don’t be an influencer then... don’t make money from an audience online if you don’t want people to have an opinion. Get out of the public eye. Don’t do a Beyonce-esque pregnancy reveal. Somethings got to give with these influencers, you just can’t be universally loved in your public-facing job and it’s naive and self-righteous to think you can.
I wish I could like this post a million times 😂 this is so true.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My bump comes out at night too, I’m not pregnant, just have a big tea and then sit on my couch snacking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She has already become one of those ‘I am the first person ever to be pregnant’ people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was a gross TMI answer about kinds of vaginal discharge during pregnancy cause some fan was apparently so interested in it. It was gross reading her list different colours and consistencies of body discharge.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ed Sheeran, who has millions of fans across the world, had a less dramatic reveal that he has a newborn than grace did to say she’s pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve only posted on here once before but after seeing her pregnancy reveal/Q&A I have to chime in. I’m fat - not as fat as Grace, but a size 18-20 with a high BMI. My partner and I are currently TTC, and I have lost 3 stone this year (healthily) in preparation. I have roughly another 3 stone or so to go before I’d be at an ideal size for my height. While I completely support Grace’s right to keep stuff private, as a fat woman hoping to be pregnant soon I would actually find it really helpful if she was open and honest about everything - it would be a great opportunity for her to really be honest with her plus size followers (I should imagine a good proportion of her followers are plus size!) about everything pregnancy entails when you’re fat. I personally would find that really helpful and engaging, and it would help me to understand what to expect. I’m probably quite naive as I’ve learnt more about the risks from reading this thread than anywhere else which is slightly worrying, but as I said I’m hoping to get my body in really decent shape before I conceive.
Also, don’t get me started on the ridiculous “we manifested this”. As someone above said, it just doesn’t add up! She mentioned not being on contraception ages ago, and is now talking about how it only took 2 months but they weren’t trying, and then she said she “asked” Lee for a baby! Utterly bizarre. Just be honest - it would make her so much more relatable and likeable. She is unbelievably smug about this whole thing and she was already unbearable anyway. I got to the part in her video where she said she wished she was in a hut with her ancestors and I had to stop 😂😂😂😂 wow sorry this turned into a rant but she is awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Plus it’s funny. The ad campaign was tit and Alfie is a Tory. She needs to get a sense of humour and stop being such a fuckin brown nose. She’s just as bad for tweeting that and sending people after her.
Get a sense of humour Grace and maybe some class.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Story about how hard she’s working, next story (a few minutes later) shes sitting down watching telly. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think this was a crappy thing to do? The girl was hardly bullying anyone, and she's just tweeted that to 85K people who could now jump on and attack her, hardly being kind is it 🙄
I reckon she's just annoyed because she's been asked to promote the same ad. She was given a free sky package earlier this year as she has work lined up with them. What. A. twit.

Reactions: 14
Her latest photo on Insta is weird. Lee's face is like: "I'm going to pretend I'm happy but someone please help!". :LOL:

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 12.06.58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least she's recommended another influencer in her stories, Nicole Robinson, who conceived after (I think) a long IVF journey and now even seems to have gone into business in IVF support and to be quite medically open and realistic with followers. Maybe Grace will learn to be a bit more sensitive from her?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn't her and Alfie have a bit of a disagreement way back.
Yeah, I think she called out an event for not being diverse and he tried to shut her down maybe? I might have totally imagined that, so someone please correct me, but there was definite beef.

She was totally out of order QT-ing that girl. It was harmless p*ss-taking that I doubt Alfie would've batted an eyelid at and Grace herself has said and done much worse in the past

Reactions: 5
At least she's recommended another influencer in her stories, Nicole Robinson, who conceived after (I think) a long IVF journey and now even seems to have gone into business in IVF support and to be quite medically open and realistic with followers. Maybe Grace will learn to be a bit more sensitive from her?
Yes, I wondered whether people’s comments or messages (or maybe even this very thread) made her think twice. I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.