Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at her latest story, how far along is she? Pretty sure her belly looked like that before anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so funny to me because it’s just her belly? It’s not even a pregnant bump, it’s literally a floppy belly... a pregnancy bump is firm and round, her stomach is just flopping over her legs it’s just fat grace 😂
Pretty sure she’s not even out the first trimester so baby will be 2/3 ounces.

Reactions: 3
There wouldn’t be a baby bump yet, not until between 20 & 24 weeks would she start showing in a first pregnancy.
oh I know that's why I brought how teeny tiny the baby was into it! 2 ounces of bub is certainly not causing that picture.

Looking back at my pictures I started showing at 4/5 months, tbh the early 'showing' was just me gaining weight where I struggled with vomiting and eating went awry. x

Reactions: 1
Her pregnancy q&as are now on a weekly basis. Give me strength.

I know someone due a month after Grace with her second, she's just a regular size 12-14 and she has an actual bump and everyone was shocked at how prominent it was already. So it's just laughable that Grace is showing off her belly which is more than likely just regular fat.

Reactions: 9
Still pushing the ‘we didn’t try for a baby’ narrative 🙄 would love to know what she thinks trying consists of, other than having unprotected sex which she told us she’d been doing long before March

Reactions: 17
So which is the lie, when she said over a year ago that they weren’t using any contraception or now when she says they started having unprotected sex in March? 🤔

Reactions: 6
So which is the lie, when she said over a year ago that they weren’t using any contraception or now when she says they started having unprotected sex in March? 🤔
No she said in March they thought it'd be "cool" if they got pregnant. So they were already having u protected sex. I mean, it's probably a conversation they should have had when they decided to start having unprotected sex but whatevz I guess!

Reactions: 3
1EFB275A-5BE4-4D0F-ADE4-FBB7446A715D.png

I’m the one who told she was being insensitive and her reply wow..same old aggressive Grace!
It may be YOUR pregnancy, but you are SHARING it with thousands of women, which you could be potentially damaging by the way you are speaking.

She is one of the most ignorant people I follow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
This is really crappy and Insensitive

She sounds so demanding. Since when did she have a medical degree
I get drs exhibit medical racism and fat phobia but she seems defiant to everything
So actually it took four years to get pregnant and not a couple of months!! Unless she was abstaining of course.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 245257

I’m the one who told she was being insensitive and her reply wow..same old aggressive Grace!
It may be YOUR pregnancy, but you are SHARING it with thousands of women, which you could be potentially damaging by the way you are speaking.

Insensitive and selfish, as usual.

Reactions: 7
She’s a c had to unfollow
The whole manifesting a baby is grossly insensitive and the demands to have a water birth I hope to god she doesn’t faint or the baby gets distressed as trying to haul her out whilst no ones allowed to talk will be fun

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
View attachment 245257

what an arrogant bleep, how she can still have followers after that response is insane. She's so rude.

Reactions: 19
For such a spiritual and supposedly happy positive manifesting womb healing goddess mother of all things healing she sure is a TOXIC PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She constantly bangs on about her workload and being overwhelmed by it and working so hard but we never see what she does?! Like she apparently works so hard but at what because her audience don’t get to see it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 245257

I actually wish I hadn’t seen this (my fault for clicking on thread!) words actually fail me.

I’m very glad she doesn’t have to suffer the pain of infertility because it’s soul destroying, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Really feel for any of her followers left going through it having to see that, hopefully they do what I did and block (I unfollowed ages ago)

thank you for saying this to her though, you’d have thought she would have had a compassionate response but true colours shown and all that. Horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.