Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s quite sad how little she works now, too. Back in the day after her BBC doc (which was brilliant) she honestly could have gone on to be like Stacey Dooley.

Her companies house pages show her ltd has performed pretty badly the last few years, and she’s only going down hill. Insta mama deals aren’t the same as they used to be either so it’s all headed one way for her sadly 🙁
What was her documentary

Sunfl0wer_

Hang on shes at a scan and didn’t she say she’d had her nhs 20week scan? If she’s had it and is low risk why is she having another one unless she is actually high risk
My friends pregnant and had an early one 20 week and I’m sure she has one much later but that’s it
She said in her previous vlog that the 'sex reveal' scan was a private scan and that she would have another scan a few weeks later, not private this time.

Nightfury

High BMI doesn't always mean more scans, I have a very high BMI and had the standard 2 that everyone else has. I had an extra one the day before he was born as he was breech and it was to check that he still was, nothing to do with BMI !
Of course high BMI doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have extra scans. But if you have a high BMI you are more likely to have extra fat around your body, which could make you measure large for dates. Most hospital have a policy where if you measure 2/3cm more than you’re suppose to, you’ll have a scan to make sure all is ok. I had to have multiple growth scans for my son.

elttat

No idea how to use this .. hey it’s me miserable toxic lekenah *waves* hope your all having a prosperous day and these threads bring you joy and happiness and some extra coins in the bank Also I can see why you all come on here it’s bloody entertaining fantastic job gathering so much info and content !! All my love Lek xx
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if there's a chance she could lose weight safely will pregnant? I assume complications are more likely when you're large so it's good to get to a healthier BMI.

RachRenee

We don't live in a world where we must tone down excitement about things in our lives because someone else is struggling to do the same thing. Lots and lots of projection here. People "TTC" are the only ones worried about their "journey". Come on now.

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if there's a chance she could lose weight safely will pregnant? I assume complications are more likely when you're large so it's good to get to a healthier BMI.
I know a few people who have done slimming world while pregnant, as long as you’re eating healthily there’s no risk