Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are specific reasons to explain why

Not just medical racism although you can't deny it, it's mostly linked to mulriple socio economic factors, that's why the difference is so huge in the USA.
Grace is British and can benefit from the NHS (and her crystals lol).

They soon will know the baby's gender. Does she plan to tell her followers?
Whether you’re in the U.K. or the US. the difference in mortality rates between black v white women is astonishing. Being treated by the NHS doesn’t suddenly mean that she’s at lower risk when healthcare research focuses mostly on white people.

Reactions: 13
Whether you’re in the U.K. or the US. the difference in mortality rates between black v white women is astonishing. Being treated by the NHS doesn’t suddenly mean that she’s at lower risk when healthcare research focuses mostly on white people.
Agree medical racism is very common here in the U.K.
a bit of honesty would make her more relatable but this whole I have zero fears thing is Insensitive to many women

Reactions: 11
We don't live in a world where we must tone down excitement about things in our lives because someone else is struggling to do the same thing. Lots and lots of projection here. People "TTC" are the only ones worried about their "journey". Come on now.
It's the fact she's insinuating they're not 'manifesting' ???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I know Priti Patel is an awful human, but wasn’t grace talking about online bullying because people literally took the mic out of Alfie Deyes but she goes and calls Priti Patel an ‘insufferable wench’

I mean she’s not wrong but you can’t have your cake and eat it too

Reactions: 9
Also I know Priti Patel is an awful human, but wasn’t grace talking about online bullying because people literally took the mic out of Alfie Deyes but she goes and calls Priti Patel an ‘insufferable wench’

I mean she’s not wrong but you can’t have your cake and eat it too
Completely hypocritical when you consider that Diane Abbott has most online abuse directed at her out of all MPs. Politicians are not excused from being cyber bully victims. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care, Priti IS awful but it contradicts Grace's whole stance. I suppose influencers are the only ones worth protecting, eh?

Reactions: 8
Completely hypocritical when you consider that Diane Abbott has most online abuse directed at her out of all MPs. Politicians are not excused from being cyber bully victims. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care, Priti IS awful but it contradicts Grace's whole stance. I suppose influencers are the only ones worth protecting, eh?
Exactly my point! Ha I think you’ve worded this so much better!

Bloody hell this thread. Grace is annoying as hell, the crystal bullshit is quackery and the manifesting is indulgent bollocks, but all the stuff about her weight is so offensive.

I am a midwife, and yes there are some risks related to increased BMI (which in itself is a rubbish tool for measuring an individual’s health) and when you look at the evidence, the risks are very small. But if you haven’t seen her blood results, her scan, her screening results, you have no idea if this pregnancy is progressing typically or not. All the people who have written ‘I’m just worried about her health’ just stop. It’s not worry at all, it’s coming from a fatphobic, judgy viewpoint.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell this thread. Grace is annoying as hell, the crystal bullshit is quackery and the manifesting is indulgent bollocks, but all the stuff about her weight is so offensive.

I am a midwife, and yes there are some risks related to increased BMI (which in itself is a rubbish tool for measuring an individual’s health) and when you look at the evidence, the risks are very small. But if you haven’t seen her blood results, her scan, her screening results, you have no idea if this pregnancy is progressing typically or not. All the people who have written ‘I’m just worried about her health’ just stop. It’s not worry at all, it’s coming from a fatphobic, judgy viewpoint.
Mentioning someone’s weight out of health concerns isn’t fatphobic? That word gets thrown around these days doesn’t it. Maybe BMI can be a rubbish tool but nothing can argue against the fact that being overweight and having that much actual fat on your body is extremely strenuous on the organs not to mention high blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugars etc etc etc. No fatphobia here just facts.

Reactions: 33
Mentioning someone’s weight out of health concerns isn’t fatphobic? That word gets thrown around these days doesn’t it. Maybe BMI can be a rubbish tool but nothing can argue against the fact that being overweight and having that much actual fat on your body is extremely strenuous on the organs not to mention high blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugars etc etc etc. No fatphobia here just facts.
Unfortunately it is, @Tintin93. You don’t know what her BP is, or her cholesterol levels, or her blood sugars. Neither do I. Until we know those and other things, we have no idea as to her health status. Fatness doesn’t always conflate with poor health same as you can be thin and also unhealthy. It comes from judgment.

Reactions: 10

None of us here are claiming to be doctors and experts on health. None of us here are messaging Grace directly and criticizing her or attacking her about her health/body, etc. We are in no way interfering with her pregnancy and I don't think it's anyone's intention here to affect this special time in he life. We are simply exchanging opinions and having conversations on a forum whose purpose is exactly that- to exchange opinions. And I don't think it is your place to moderate our posts and our conversations. There already are moderators of this forum whose job it is to make the decision on what is appropriate and what isn't. It really isn't ok for you to tell the rest of us what we should or shouldn't discuss here. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
None of us here are claiming to be doctors and experts on health. None of us here are messaging Grace directly and criticizing her or attacking her about her health/body, etc. We are in no way interfering with her pregnancy and I don't think it's anyone's intention here to affect this special time in he life. We are simply exchanging opinions and having conversations on a forum whose purpose is exactly that- to exchange opinions. And I don't think it is your place to moderate our posts and our conversations. There already are moderators of this forum whose job it is to make the decision on what is appropriate and what isn't. It really isn't ok for you to tell the rest of us what we should or shouldn't discuss here. Sorry.
SAY IT LOUDER 📣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its really annoying when you can’t discuss a bigger influencer without being called fatphobic 🙄 well done for being a midwife but I don’t believe she is healthy, she might be lucky and have a healthy pregnancy ( and I hope she does) but I don’t believe she is healthy sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️ glamorising bring overweight is not sensible imo and that doesn’t make fatphobic for stating so.

Reactions: 33
@MarinaScorpio I didn’t claim it was inappropriate, I ‘exchanged my opinion’ about stuff written repeatedly on the thread which I disagreed with. It is completely ok for me to have an opinion on what is written on the thread, it’s Tattle for god’s sake. Just waiting for someone to tell me to start a ‘rave about’ thread for daring to disagree with the status quo 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately it is, @Tintin93. You don’t know what her BP is, or her cholesterol levels, or her blood sugars. Neither do I. Until we know those and other things, we have no idea as to her health status. Fatness doesn’t always conflate with poor health same as you can be thin and also unhealthy. It comes from judgment.
Yes you can be thin and unhealthy but you can also be fat and unhealthy? You arent making any good points lol. We are allowed to discuss what Grace is putting out there and that is pictures of her extremely over weight body and therefor we are having a discussion about it? Are you the fatphobia police?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes you can be thin and unhealthy but you can also be fat and unhealthy? You arent making any good points lol. We are allowed to discuss what Grace is putting out there and that is pictures of her extremely over weight body and therefor we are having a discussion about it? Are you the fatphobia police?
I think the thing is just because someone isn’t thin it doesn’t mean their unhealthy
Fat doesn’t necessarily mean unhealthy
She could be healthy

I would reccomend you take a look at drjoshuawolrich

So I do agree it can come across as fatphobic what you look like isn’t a good enough indicator of if you’re healthy or unhealthy

Reactions: 4
Call me fatphobic all you like but there’s no way you can look at someone who’s 600lbs for example and say ‘nah they’re healthy’. Currently on my health journey and it’s opened my eyes to how much bs these ‘health at every size’ influencers chat. They’re just as bad as ‘skinny’ obsessed ones, all living in denial about their own health

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.