Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity i took a peek on the NHS website and they mentioned when you're overweight/obese you're offered a referral to a dietitian/health professional to be advised on healthy eating/physical activity

Can someone confirm?

Genuinely curious and wonder how this is handled with all the accusations of fat shaming, diet culture e.t.c

Reactions: 1
The only thing making her bearable atm is the thought of her dealing with a newborn/toddler šŸ¤­ you won't be lounging in bed 'healing your womb' then love x
Nope she will be healing her arse hole when itā€™s full of piles šŸ¤£ better start manifesting that anusol now hun šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of curiosity i took a peek on the NHS website and they mentioned when you're overweight/obese you're offered a referral to a dietitian/health professional to be advised on healthy eating/physical activity

Can someone confirm?

Genuinely curious and wonder how this is handled with all the accusations of fat shaming, diet culture e.t.c
I think it's important to remember that every woman that is classed as overweight/obese won't be as touchy when it comes to comments about their weight. Some women who are obese when pregnant are actually very keen to lose weight especially when they know they're pregnant to reduce certain risks. So offering a dietician/health professional can help them to navigate this safely, i.e by NOT doing crash diets and extreme exercise, but pointing towards healthier meal plans/food and light sustainable exercise, such as swimming or more walking. Again offering this service is not fat shaming, it is highlighting the evidence and facts, and helping women to reduce their risk. It would be irresponsible of the NHS/health professionals not to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally seen the Q&AšŸ˜…

She "doesn't want to do anything whilst pregnant. It's time for nesting and resting..." for a change!!!šŸ¤£

Other top answer : When she will look down at the baby for the first time, they will know how it wants to be called. The baby will choose its own name.

Don't tell her she doesn't look pregnant. She "looks pregnant as f***". Anyway, "so many thin women don't show either. It all depends on your stomach muscles usually". Right Grace. In what parallel world does she live? This is mixing up things, ignorance and denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If sheā€™s tired now wait till sheā€™s breast feeding a new born every 2 hours.
Hope it all keeps fine for her, she will 100% be consultant led and there is very little chance of her having a water birth no matter how much she manifests it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Can someone confirm?

From personal experience, they run these as ā€˜health promotion clinicsā€™ whereby you have a conversation with a midwife about balanced diet & exercise.
In my first pregnancy my BMI was 29 & I was referred to that very clinic. I was also not allowed a water birth, I had to have a GTT to check for gestational diabetes and I was under consultant led care. I had no other health problems, had a lovely pregnancy & breastfeeding for the best part of 2 years meant that by the time I was pregnant with my second baby I was well within a normal BMI.

Grace is utterly deluded if she thinks she is low risk. The fact of the matter is this will put a huge strain on her body. There is NO WAY she will be allowed a water birth, the midwives have to be able to get you out of the pool if there is an emergency & those pools are deep!

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she hasnt run into problems already, for example the internal scan, she is so big how could they view something so tiny externally? Even with a BMI of 29 a sonographer once wrote ā€˜Maternal habitusā€™ obscuring view. I was a size 14 for goodness sake!

If there was an emergency and she needed a c section, how on earth would they site an epidural in her back? She is delusional. This is so risky for her and the baby.

Reactions: 12
I have a high BMI and everyone i came into contact with during my pregnancy was professional when discussing this ans i never felt offended etc but I am fairly confident and know I am at higher risk etc so dont take offended when it is mentioned

I was consultant led purely due to bmi and I believe in my trust anyone with a bmi over 35 is high risk and so is consultant led. I saw a consultant after each scan and had regular growth scans from 28 weeks and gestational diabetes test.

A couple of times I was offered a referral to a dietician which I politely declined
At my first consultant appointment ar 12 weeks I was told they would expect me to remain the same weight and not put on weight - so effectively lose weight and then put on the weight from the baby I guess.
I ended up losing a couple of lbs as I was literally sick a few times every morning for 8months

I assume grace will have been told the same thing that they would expect her weight to remain the same

I do think I was only weighed twice though. Once at 12 weeks and then at 37 weeks

I was on aspirin every evening though to try and prevent pre eclampsia

I saw an anaesthetist at around week 30 to prepare for epidurals it I requested one and also to have throat examined etc in case I needed am emergency c section and they had to give me a general anaesthetic.

I ended up with bruises al over where csnnulas failed to be inserted (a risk with high bmis).I did however end up with an emergency section and spinal block but they inserted the spinal block no.problem but I dont have a lot of fat on my back

There is no way Grace would not be classed as high risk. I hahe a high BMI and am perfectly healthy in every other way. Perfect blood pressure no family history of any medical issues and I was fine with being consultant led as I realised that I was at a higher risk of interventions etc and complications due to my weight. I am fairly sure grace is a higher bmi than me so it just doesnt make sense .

Reactions: 14
Oh wow, what a jerk. Iā€™ve never wanted children and have gone to steps to prevent them - and Iā€™m STILL feeling insulted by how flippant her comments about conceiving are.

Reactions: 22
She is massive so no doubt hight risk even if she has no other health issues. Her weight is a big issue.

Itll be difficult for her to feel baby move or even look pregnant

She is glorifying this huge weight being okay for pregnancy when its not.

Reactions: 4
As someone who is struggling with fertility issues I can safely say after reading her Q&A that she is nothing more than an insensitive, delusional piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A simple "speak to a medical professional if you're concerned about xyz" would almost cancel out all her new age spiritual spiel. Just some acknowledgement that not all women have it easy.

Also if she's on some health kick and listening to her body, surely she has more advice beyond manifestation...

Reactions: 9
As someone who is struggling with fertility issues I can safely say after reading her Q&A that she is nothing more than an insensitive, delusional piece of tit.
She is so insenstive, smug and self satisfied. Total lack of emotional intelligence and a lack of consideration for others. For someone who is so pro-women her comments are revolting.

Maybe she has to be in complete denial about the risks as acknowledgment of the risks has to come with the acceptance that her weight is a health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This baby is being treated as an accessory to them both?!
Also werent they arguing all the time recently? Bet she thought a baby would make it all better.......wrong witch!
She comes across as very arrogant and selfish....perfect combination for a mother!!!

I have a high BMI and everyone i came into contact with during my pregnancy was professional when discussing this and i never felt offended etc but I am fairly confident and know I am at higher risk etc so dont take offended when it is mentioned

I was consultant led purely due to bmi and I believe in my trust anyone with a bmi over 35 is high risk and so is consultant led. I saw a consultant after each scan and had regular growth scans from 28 weeks and gestational diabetes test.

A couple of times I was offered a referral to a dietician which I politely declined
At my first consultant appointment ar 12 weeks I was told they would expect me to remain the same weight and not put on weight - so effectively lose weight and then put on the weight from the baby I guess.
I ended up losing a couple of lbs as I was literally sick a few times every morning for 8months

I assume grace will have been told the same thing that they would expect her weight to remain the same

I do think I was only weighed twice though. Once at 12 weeks and then at 37 weeks

I was on aspirin every evening though to try and prevent pre eclampsia

I saw an anaesthetist at around week 30 to prepare for epidurals it I requested one and also to have throat examined etc in case I needed am emergency c section and they had to give me a general anaesthetic.

I ended up with bruises al over where csnnulas failed to be inserted (a risk with high bmis).I did however end up with an emergency section and spinal block but they inserted the spinal block no.problem but I dont have a lot of fat on my back

There is no way Grace would not be classed as high risk. I hahe a high BMI and am perfectly healthy in every other way. Perfect blood pressure no family history of any medical issues and I was fine with being consultant led as I realised that I was at a higher risk of interventions etc and complications due to my weight. I am fairly sure grace is a higher bmi than me so it just doesnt make sense .
Oh yes I had that appointment with the anaesthetist too. And like you I was fine being consultant led and having a few extra appointments as long as it ensured the safe arrival of my baby.

I have the feeling that Grace is in such denial about her weight that she would have the water birth because she wanted the water birth regardless if it was safe. No one in an NHS hospital will let her go ahead with that so she could go and have a home birth which could be so dangerous for her and baby.

I feel like this is what Louise Pentland did when the NHS wouldnā€™t let her have her water birth because of a previous traumatic delivery & high BMI so she went her own way with a private midwife and a birthing pool at home. Thankfully it worked out all okay but at least she wasnā€™t a first time mum-she knew her body knew how to birth a baby!

Grace is just going to get bigger and bigger. I am
waiting for the side view of the ā€˜bumpā€™ so she can show us how mega pregnant she looks šŸ¤£šŸ™„.

Also, does she have every preggo symptom going? Her baby is literally the size of a lime, how can it be causing fanny daggers now?!!!

Reactions: 13
I think it's important to remember that every woman that is classed as overweight/obese won't be as touchy when it comes to comments about their weight. Some women who are obese when pregnant are actually very keen to lose weight especially when they know they're pregnant to reduce certain risks. So offering a dietician/health professional can help them to navigate this safely, i.e by NOT doing crash diets and extreme exercise, but pointing towards healthier meal plans/food and light sustainable exercise, such as swimming or more walking. Again offering this service is not fat shaming, it is highlighting the evidence and facts, and helping women to reduce their risk. It would be irresponsible of the NHS/health professionals not to do this.
yep also the NHS / midwives make it very clear that you are in control of your treatment and you donā€™t have to do anything you donā€™t want to, I canā€™t remember what they called this - maybe doctor @caz95 knows the official name of this policy - but it is good and very empowering tbh. Iā€™ve always listened to my consultants and tbh if the NHS told me to jump off a bridge I would, but just knowing I donā€™t need to do anything I donā€™t feel I can is really calming. I also donā€™t know if this applies for things like GD where the baby is impacted? It was always mentioned to me from a physical (downstairs) examination PoV and in regards to section versus natural delivery.

In the Q+A where she mentions being good at advocating for herself, if anyone else said it Iā€™d be like ā€œokay coolā€, but with her I can only take ā€œadvocatingā€ to mean that sheā€™s gobby and bolshy until she gets her own way.

Just me? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
She already moaned in the vlog about how they bruised her trying to take blood. I remember being a human pincushion when I was her size and in the end, they had to use the back of my hand. Of course that is their fault though and completely down to nurse incompetency rather than your weight Grace šŸ¤„

• Wow
She already moaned in the vlog about how they bruised her trying to take blood. I remember being a human pincushion when I was her size and in the end, they had to use the back of my hand. Of course that is their fault though and completely down to nurse incompetency rather than your weight Grace šŸ¤„
She is going to an absolute nightmare patient. Poor healthcare professionals šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.