Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Steph claims she is talking generally but the pregnancy point hits a little close to home ☕
Wonder if this was a passing thought or intentional shade to the likes of Grace, given their history

5230B781-BEAE-4106-90C7-468DF5A61A4C.jpeg
9C3B2378-71AF-4F30-85FA-25ADC4426F36.jpeg

Either way, she’s summed up this thread and its thoughts on Grace’s manifestations 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Seconded!
oooh guys done a bit of digging to find receipts and surprisingly some of it is still there! If you follow the tweet thread, there’s a bit of their interaction.

I’m sure people will remember this far better than I can, so if you have anything to add - please share! Both were actively blogging at the same time years ago, however Grace was far more popular and a lot more mainstream.

Grace was a lot smaller at the time and Steph felt like she was a ‘small fat’ basically hogging the PS limelight - lots of indirects back and forward too for a long time. Pretty sure that Steph also felt that this was a result of colourism too - because Grace is mixed race and also more ‘conventionally attractive’. I think there was a lot of resentment there imo (Steph was working full time and she couldn’t afford to freelance, she was constantly pitching to brands and not having a lot of work come through). Grace claims Steph actively told brands not to work with her?

When Grace also fell out with other PS bloggers, this cemented this divide and I’m not sure if you guys saw that recent-ish ASOS press trip where Grace and Steph were both there but basically acted like the other was non-existent in their posts.

40E2DB9F-D545-48AE-9EA5-FEB59B18F544.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I do not get Steph's deal - I totally get the notion of colourism but she's always going on about how ugly she is and she's totally not? It's just very strange to me that she constantly projects what I think are her own internalised beauty ideals onto herself while making a living out of body confidence.

Reactions: 6
I know Steph claims she is talking generally but the pregnancy point hits a little close to home ☕
Wonder if this was a passing thought or intentional shade to the likes of Grace, given their history

View attachment 241123View attachment 241124

Either way, she’s summed up this thread and its thoughts on Grace’s manifestations 😂
This deffo sounds like it's about Grace, especially given their history and I love it loool. Steph can be annoying at times but she's not in another world like Grace and makes genuine points about society and being fat.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t some of the Steph drama involve that infamous photo that Grace photoshopped herself in?

We’ve discussed that photo here before. Grace went on a press trip with a lingerie company, they went to the beach in the brand’s bikinis and took a photo of everyone. Grace photoshopped her version to make herself smaller, EVERYONE noticed. It was shameless.

I’m sure Stephanie called her out on it? I also remember Stephanie subtweeting her a lot, basically anything crappy Grace would do, Stephanie was subtweeting about it.

I went digging for receipts - couldn’t find any, but I did find this. WOW GRACE. I don’t remember her having a tantrum over other bloggers not congratulating her but it does sound like something she would do!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
oooh guys done a bit of digging to find receipts and surprisingly some of it is still there! If you follow the tweet thread, there’s a bit of their interaction.

I’m sure people will remember this far better than I can, so if you have anything to add - please share! Both were actively blogging at the same time years ago, however Grace was far more popular and a lot more mainstream.

Grace was a lot smaller at the time and Steph felt like she was a ‘small fat’ basically hogging the PS limelight - lots of indirects back and forward too for a long time. Pretty sure that Steph also felt that this was a result of colourism too - because Grace is mixed race and also more ‘conventionally attractive’. I think there was a lot of resentment there imo (Steph was working full time and she couldn’t afford to freelance, she was constantly pitching to brands and not having a lot of work come through). Grace claims Steph actively told brands not to work with her?

When Grace also fell out with other PS bloggers, this cemented this divide and I’m not sure if you guys saw that recent-ish ASOS press trip where Grace and Steph were both there but basically acted like the other was non-existent in their posts.

View attachment 241209
omg thank you for this! How has Grace managed to fall out with every single plus girl going 😂🥴 Tbh good on her for calling out the manifesting bollocks, it’s a real problem in ~wellness~ bloggers.

and agreed @HarderFaster it’s why I unfollowed her as it was a major downer having to constantly read depressing threads about how tit dating is, like it’s bad enough navigating your own personal hell without being privy to someone else’s set of trash men too. Tbh she is very pretty, obviously quite a happy and smart woman too so it’s a shame she feels that way. It’s like she’s swallowed the reverse of what ever delusion inducing pill Grace is on.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she called out the manifestation because it is dangerous and hurtful

Saw a comment up thread RE Colourism. It’s not necessarily to do with her being mixed. More the fact she’s light skinned mixed race people can be dark
Colourism is purely down to the shade of brown you are

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she called out the manifestation because it is dangerous and hurtful

Saw a comment up thread RE Colourism. It’s not necessarily to do with her being mixed. More the fact she’s light skinned mixed race people can be dark
Colourism is purely down to the shade of brown you are
spot on, apologies -

mixed and black women do come in all shades but imo an incorrect stereotype of what someone mixed with black typically looks like, still exists. In so many casting calls, I’ve seen ‘mixed race’ given as the criteria even though it really shouldn’t give you any idea of what said person will look like 😫

Steph also blacklisted PLT (or maybe they blacklisted her? 😂) as she kept pitching and shooting content but never got anything in return. Obviously there are so many unknown dynamics at play but they’re the same height I think (5’7?) and Grace continued to work with them, even as she got bigger so Steph’s ‘small fat’ comment no longer stuck.

Reactions: 4
spot on, apologies -

mixed and black women do come in all shades but imo an incorrect stereotype of what someone mixed with black typically looks like, still exists. In so many casting calls, I’ve seen ‘mixed race’ given as the criteria even though it really shouldn’t give you any idea of what said person will look like 😫

Steph also blacklisted PLT (or maybe they blacklisted her? 😂) as she kept pitching and shooting content but never got anything in return. Obviously there are so many unknown dynamics at play but they’re the same height I think (5’7?) and Grace continued to work with them, even as she got bigger so Steph’s ‘small fat’ comment no longer stuck.
People naturally just assume mixed=light
When full light skinned black People
Exist

I think this whole manifestion tit is dangerous and it’s happening with a lot of influencers
Did people in refugee camps not manifest hard enough? The kinda thinking is reallly bad and doesn’t allow for other factors to be involved
Grace not being white you would think she understands this

• Sad
Reactions: 9
People naturally just assume mixed=light
When full light skinned black People
Exist

I think this whole manifestion tit is dangerous and it’s happening with a lot of influencers
Did people in refugee camps not manifest hard enough? The kinda thinking is reallly bad and doesn’t allow for other factors to be involved
Grace not being white you would think she understands this
This will probably sound really mean but I think Grace is both too dumb and too arrogant to make the connection.

She wants to believe she can manifest everything she desires because it makes her feel special; superior in a spiritual sense. I think her own self-worth is very much related to her feeling more enlightened than others now, which is actually really sad because so much of that enlightenment is based on bullshit. She swapped chasing thinness and money for chasing being some kind of guru.

She’s also not much of a deep thinker (despite her spiritual crap tricking herself into thinking she is). Grace seems to contradict herself a lot and potentially parrots things she reads elsewhere, hence me reckoning that she just hasn’t thought deeply about how her beliefs and actions in various areas of her life connect.

I mean, she’s yet to realise that a lot of spiritual and “earth mama” beliefs do not sit well alongside her being an influencer and therefore a figurehead of capitalism, and she also doesn’t seem to have realised that much of what she preaches is only accessible to her because of her (moderate) success as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This will probably sound really mean but I think Grace is both too dumb and too arrogant to make the connection.

She wants to believe she can manifest everything she desires because it makes her feel special; superior in a spiritual sense. I think her own self-worth is very much related to her feeling more enlightened than others now, which is actually really sad because so much of that enlightenment is based on bullshit. She swapped chasing thinness and money for chasing being some kind of guru.

She’s also not much of a deep thinker (despite her spiritual crap tricking herself into thinking she is). Grace seems to contradict herself a lot and potentially parrots things she reads elsewhere, hence me reckoning that she just hasn’t thought deeply about how her beliefs and actions in various areas of her life connect.

I mean, she’s yet to realise that a lot of spiritual and “earth mama” beliefs do not sit well alongside her being an influencer and therefore a figurehead of capitalism, and she also doesn’t seem to have realised that much of what she preaches is only accessible to her because of her (moderate) success as an influencer.
If she ever said the word ‘guru’ I think she would face backlash as tbh it’s a word so embedded in western culture but it’s meanings are actually religious but we just use it to mean ‘leader/teacher’.
I’ve since avoided the word after Sikh friends educated me on the meaning etc

I think she’s very deluded and it’s concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How is her stomach that big already for a first time mother? Isnt she just hugging the fat belly and comforting the fat belly with her hand?

At her size is it not difficult for midwives to feel the baby let alone have a pregnant stomach, hers will be more fat than baby

Reactions: 7
If she ever said the word ‘guru’ I think she would face backlash as tbh it’s a word so embedded in western culture but it’s meanings are actually religious but we just use it to mean ‘leader/teacher’.
I’ve since avoided the word after Sikh friends educated me on the meaning etc

I think she’s very deluded and it’s concerning
Thanks for the info, I wasn’t aware of that. Apologies for using it.

Reactions: 3
I am usually a silent reader on this thread but something in Grace’s story really rubbed me the wrong way today.

She put on her story, her hair “collaboration” with a new hair colourist she’s found who as Grace said herself is very young and self employed, yet stingy Grace was more than happy not pay for her hair just so the girl could get a few shoutouts on Grace’s practically dead Instagram. I mean...come on! If I was that happy with my hair as Grace was, and knowing that the hair colourist is a young self employed individual, why not pay for the service AND promote her? Remember when she said her “money is stacked”.

idk maybe I’m over reacting but I just think it was very cheap what she did.

Reactions: 18
Wow she could have said to the hairdresser that she would post on social media AND pay her! Especially in these times and the woman being self employed!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.