Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets hope she doesn’t get gestational diabetes and has to potentially stab herself with an epi pen 3 times a day.

The girl is just a deluded mess.Pregnancy is great but its no easy ride even for the healthiest of people.

Reactions: 6
Lets hope she doesn’t get gestational diabetes and has to potentially stab herself with an epi pen 3 times a day.

The girl is just a deluded mess.Pregnancy is great but its no easy ride even for the healthiest of people.
She’s setting herself up for a lot of disappointments.

for sure. i have a friend who is a maternity nurse and when she was pregnant she thought she had it all down, her perfect birth plan and was very vocal about being an advocate for herself in labour and how she knows what will happen, she planned water birth, no medical interventions, all natural.

She had to get induced, went for pain relief which didnt go well and couldnt have her water birth. She was so traumatised by the whole thing she has PTSD and is still going counselling after 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The thing to remember, especially for the women in the thread that she’s upset, is that she’s a compulsive liar and won’t disclose this stuff as it doesn’t align with her holistic healer personal brand. She’ll be in hospital every other day for tests / appts / treatment then coming home to post flat lays of organic feasting platters and crystals saying how she’s self healing and manifesting, you’ve just got to ignore it all it’s ridiculous.

If you find it triggering it may be better just to block her & unfollow the thread to prevent it upsetting you ❤

for sure. i have a friend who is a maternity nurse and when she was pregnant she thought she had it all down, her perfect birth plan and was very vocal about being an advocate for herself in labour and how she knows what will happen, she planned water birth, no medical interventions, all natural.

She had to get induced, went for pain relief which didnt go well and couldnt have her water birth. She was so traumatised by the whole thing she has PTSD and is still going counselling after 2 years.
Tbh they should rename the birth plan to something that better reflects it’s just a well intentioned dream? It’s your best case scenario, you have to accept in all likeliness it won’t happen in that way. Maybe they need to can it, I can see why it’s empowering / calming for women though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing to remember, especially for the women in the thread that she’s upset, is that she’s a compulsive liar and won’t disclose this stuff as it doesn’t align with her holistic healer personal brand. She’ll be in hospital every other day for tests / appts / treatment then coming home to post flat lays of organic feasting platters and crystals saying how she’s self healing and manifesting, you’ve just got to ignore it all it’s ridiculous.

If you find it triggering it may be better just to block her & unfollow the thread to prevent it upsetting you ❤

Tbh they should rename the birth plan to something that better reflects it’s just a well intentioned dream? It’s your best case scenario, you have to accept in all likeliness it won’t happen in that way. Maybe they need to can it, I can see why it’s empowering / calming for women though.
I think they should ban birth plans. Just go with the flow and keep your eye on the prize, your baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
SmartSelect_20200901-094526_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20200901-094445_Instagram.jpg
April (pre-pregnancy) vs today. She cant really believe she looks 'pregnant AF'. But then again, this is Grace...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact she thinks she looks pregnant and can’t see that she just looks obese like she has for years shows how delusional she really is

Reactions: 24
I can imagine the hospital ward being covered in crystals and burning sage and other manifesting related crap. Grace’s instagram feed is going to be insufferable. I wish her a safe delivery but she does need to wake up to reality and put some work in to trying to look after herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yep also the NHS / midwives make it very clear that you are in control of your treatment and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, I can’t remember what they called this - maybe doctor @caz95 knows the official name of this policy - but it is good and very empowering tbh. I’ve always listened to my consultants and tbh if the NHS told me to jump off a bridge I would, but just knowing I don’t need to do anything I don’t feel I can is really calming. I also don’t know if this applies for things like GD where the baby is impacted? It was always mentioned to me from a physical (downstairs) examination PoV and in regards to section versus natural delivery.
Is it 'patient autonomy' you're thinking about? To be honest, whatever a patient ends up picking the NHS is always there to pick up the pieces (which can be a bit annoying). Yeah exactly, the only time that we intervene properly and overrule autonomy is when we think a serious risk to the patient or the baby. i.e. when a patient wants a water birth but the baby is at extreme risk of death and requires a section, then an option is not really given.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just looks like she has a fat belly, dont think anyone would ever assum its a pregnant belly, more fat then baby

She just looks like she has a fat belly, dont think anyone would ever assum its a pregnant belly, more fat then baby
It’s where she has her hands, usually bumps aren’t that low it’ll the baby is about to come/in the later stages?

Reactions: 9
Is it 'patient autonomy' you're thinking about? To be honest, whatever a patient ends up picking the NHS is always there to pick up the pieces (which can be a bit annoying). Yeah exactly, the only time that we intervene properly and overrule autonomy is when we think a serious risk to the patient or the baby. i.e. when a patient wants a water birth but the baby is at extreme risk of death and requires a section, then an option is not really given.
yes, thank you! So I’m imagining she can decline her referrals to consultants & for further treatment and then come to insta and tell us she didn’t need it 🥴

Those pictures are ridiculous for 3 months, I don’t want to doxx myself but tempted to post my bloated 3/4 month belly, certainly nothing worth cradling in a spontaneous maternity shot 😂

Reactions: 5
I can't be bothered to screenshot or trawl through GG for comparisons but she uploaded an insta story of her tummy from the side saying the baby comes out at night and I thought, maybe we were wrong she does look pregnant AF. Then I had flashbacks to side profile candids of her at size 16-18 and remember how her tummy used to stick out then...

I see no difference in her gut size. She’s holding onto flab.
She is delusional - end of. I think all the positive stuff she promotes , she talks about it that much it almost feels like she is trying to convince herself . To have zero fears whilst pregnant isn’t realistic . If she said “I’m nervous for the unknown, how tired I’m going to be , is my baby going to stay til term etc” . I find her annoying as heck.

I can’t have kids but according to her logic I haven’t manifested it enough 🙃

• Heart
She’s removed the therapist in training part from her bio...lol. That lasted long. Can you IMAGINE her as a therapist? Most damaging advice ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
yes, thank you! So I’m imagining she can decline her referrals to consultants & for further treatment and then come to insta and tell us she didn’t need it 🥴

Those pictures are ridiculous for 3 months, I don’t want to doxx myself but tempted to post my bloated 3/4 month belly, certainly nothing worth cradling in a spontaneous maternity shot 😂
Haha well I've never actually heard of a woman declining being under a consultant when they're deemed high risk, that would be incredibly dangerous. She would literally have to not attend any appointments that she is given and ignore all communication, and I think in that case they might contact safeguarding. So I'm interested to see how this pans out! She would be crazy to do that just to keep up the guise that her weight isn't an issue.

Reactions: 8
The trouble is, most of her followers are younger than her and likely to be child free at the moment. They’re going to take her experience at her word and think she’s the all-knowing expert on everything parenting related. I swear if she starts dishing out parenting advice with a 1 day old baby I’m going to burst a vein 😂😂

I took screenshots pre-pregnancy from a side angle just to compare because she said in her vlog it really showed from that angle lol. But from the front, I clearly see no difference at all...

There are so many things she said around this pregnancy that make no sense. Her saying they weren't TTC, yet in her announcement she says she asked Lee for a baby? And I'm sorry but the moment BOTH partners choose to use no contraception, you're basically 'trying'. You would only do so if you're both ready to welcome a baby in your life. That story about how the 'baby will choose its own name' was funny too. 3 lines further she's basically explaining that they will pre-select 3 names in total and choose whatever fits most to the baby once they see it. But of course she has to make it so extra by saying the BABY WILL CHOOSE. 😑

Reactions: 11
I took screenshots pre-pregnancy from a side angle just to compare because she said in her vlog it really showed from that angle lol. But from the front, I clearly see no difference at all...

There are so many things she said around this pregnancy that make no sense. Her saying they weren't TTC, yet in her announcement she says she asked Lee for a baby? And I'm sorry but the moment BOTH partners choose to use no contraception, you're basically 'trying'. You would only do so if you're both ready to welcome a baby in your life. That story about how the 'baby will choose its own name' was funny too. 3 lines further she's basically explaining that they will pre-select 3 names in total and choose whatever fits most to the baby once they see it. But of course she has to make it so extra by saying the BABY WILL CHOOSE. 😑
those two in the labour ward like:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.