Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might get some heat for this but what is she on about her her "past ED" and how they are happy for her to be discharged. Okay, I have no idea what her ED history is but to me, she clearly still has a very prevalent ED but perhaps just in a different way?
I was morbidly obese all my childhood and 20s and only really turned things around a few years ago after bariatric surgery. I would say I was suffering an ED for years. To me, getting to her current size and way she has clearly been eating to reach said size is a definite form of ED and sign she's has no control. I have serious doubts that any NHS service would be applauding her "curing" herself. She is so deluded.

Reactions: 16
I do like Grace however I barely watch her anymore because her heavy, out of breath breathing makes me feel panicked and like I’m struggling to breathe. I can’t imagine living everyday so out of breath, especially given the situation at the moment with a respiratory virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do like Grace however I barely watch her anymore because her heavy, out of breath breathing makes me feel panicked and like I’m struggling to breathe. I can’t imagine living everyday so out of breath, especially given the situation at the moment with a respiratory virus.
But she's the picture of perfect health don't you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also your partner can come to community midwife appts (the more regular ones) - they can’t come to hospital ones, but a healthy low risk pregnancy would only require them sporadically with scans. They’re doing fewer scans than normal due to covid, too.

Reactions: 5
Predominantly plant based but is eating steak, mac and cheese and lamb ribs in her new vlog. Ok Grace 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the thing is just because someone isn’t thin it doesn’t mean their unhealthy
Fat doesn’t necessarily mean unhealthy
She could be healthy

I would reccomend you take a look at drjoshuawolrich

So I do agree it can come across as fatphobic what you look like isn’t a good enough indicator of if you’re healthy or unhealthy
Being morbidly obese (like Grace) IS unhealthy.

Reactions: 13
Being morbidly obese (like Grace) IS unhealthy.
This!!!!! I’m overweight but I don’t post photos of myself and claim to thousands of people that I’m as healthy as someone that isn’t overweight. Instead I work on bettering my health (with the guidance of my doctor). I’m not fatphobic and I couldn’t care less about what she looks like, if she likes her body how it is then that’s great but it’s the fact she claims that she is healthy whilst also running out of breath walking around her flat (this was pre pregnancy too) that I have a problem with.

Reactions: 16
We can agree to disagree 🤷🏽‍♀️
I just cannot wrap my head around this view point. No hate towards you at all as of course you’re entitled to your opinion.

I can understand that if you are over weight, obese, super morbidly obese etc and have underlying health issues losing weight may be extremely difficult. I accept that there are people who work out, eat well and are still overweight but people who are in the obese catergory and beyond (like me) are not healthy. I run a lot, I eat moderately well but I have PCOS. If I eat a low carb diet my weight steadily drops but more often than not I don’t and as such my weight steadily increases. The simple fact is I can make the choice to eat whatever I like and get bigger or I can make the choice to modify my diet, train hard and look after my body. I can’t sit here and cry about, those that preach the rhetoric of being obese and being healthy can go hand in hand are more often than not in denial. Being obese or like grace morbidly obese causes a serious impact on your heart, lungs, joints etc is NOT healthy. Just because you may feel ok doesn’t mean your insides are.

Reactions: 22
I just cannot wrap my head around this view point. No hate towards you at all as of course you’re entitled to your opinion.

I can understand that if you are over weight, obese, super morbidly obese etc and have underlying health issues losing weight may be extremely difficult. I accept that there are people who work out, eat well and are still overweight but people who are in the obese catergory and beyond (like me) are not healthy. I run a lot, I eat moderately well but I have PCOS. If I eat a low carb diet my weight steadily drops but more often than not I don’t and as such my weight steadily increases. The simple fact is I can make the choice to eat whatever I like and get bigger or I can make the choice to modify my diet, train hard and look after my body. I can’t sit here and cry about, those that preach the rhetoric of being obese and being healthy can go hand in hand are more often than not in denial. Being obese or like grace morbidly obese causes a serious impact on your heart, lungs, joints etc is NOT healthy. Just because you may feel ok doesn’t mean your insides are.
I think as a nation we’re too focused with weight I too have pcos and endometriosis the number on a scale and how I look doesn’t define my health

We don’t know her health stats or anything she could be healthy

Look at lizzo?

Reactions: 5
I think as a nation we’re too focused with weight I too have pcos and endometriosis the number on a scale and how I look doesn’t define my health

Look at lizzo?
But it does I’m afraid. If you had to have an operation for your endo (which I have) would you have zero concerns about going under general anasthetic? Would you genuinely have no concerns about blood clots for example? Of course that can happen to a thinner person but the risks are categorically increased when you carry more weight. Does it not speak volumes that when you drop weight your PCOS symptoms can (granted not always) be managed effectively. As a nation we are too focussed on weight as we have an obesity crisis and we should, quite rightfully, be becoming healthier for the sake of our health and bodies. How can anyone say we don’t know about Graces health when the woman can barely string a sentence together without being out of breath.

Reactions: 15
As if this would look any different on her if she wasn't pregnant. Hell, even on me it wouldn't look like a dress (and I say this as a 18/20).
It’s also on the new in page. She may not be buying but gifted is obviously OK.

Reactions: 3

Look at lizzo?
Agreed with your first point, and tbh there are so many plus influencers who are super fit / active, and I agree that there’s no correlation between size and health but will caveat that with... to a point?

Lizzo is no where near as big as Grace. I think you might be being duped by her insta, if you look at candid shots you’ll see the reality. Sorry but there’s no way you can be healthy with such severely limited mobility, she’s out of breath walking around her tiny studio flat on YouTube? Her skin is pale and sweaty now... Others have pointed out discolouration which indicates diabetes too?

Reactions: 7
I think for me the truth is in the middle - we can’t necessarily determine someone’s health just by looking at them, no, but at the same time, it’s also a fact that being Grace’s size and living her lifestyle puts her at a much higher risk of obesity-related illnesses.

Her obsession with claiming she’s healthy and point blank denying those higher risks is what pisses me off. That and lying about her size.

There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. Your body, your choice. However, to deny medical reality is foolish and when you’re an influencer, with other people looking at you for advice, it’s downright dangerous.

Live the life you want but don’t pretend it’s without risk. That applies to so many other lifestyle choices too, besides obesity - being too thin, drinking too much, smoking, choosing to be sedentary, abusing medication etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed with your first point, and tbh there are so many plus influencers who are super fit / active, and I agree that there’s no correlation between size and health but will caveat that with... to a point?

Lizzo is no where near as big as Grace. I think you might be being duped by her insta, if you look at candid shots you’ll see the reality. Sorry but there’s no way you can be healthy with such severely limited mobility, she’s out of breath walking around her tiny studio flat on YouTube? Her skin is pale and sweaty now... Others have pointed out discolouration which indicates diabetes too?
No but Lizzo is deemed as obese by medical standards
It’s common for black skin to be different on different parts of the body too

Reactions: 1
I think for me the truth is in the middle - we can’t necessarily determine someone’s health just by looking at them, no, but at the same time, it’s also a fact that being Grace’s size and living her lifestyle puts her at a much higher risk of obesity-related illnesses.

Her obsession with claiming she’s healthy and point blank denying those higher risks is what pisses me off. That and lying about her size.

There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. Your body, your choice. However, to deny medical reality is foolish and when you’re an influencer, with other people looking at you for advice, it’s downright dangerous.

Live the life you want but don’t pretend it’s without risk. That applies to so many other lifestyle choices too, besides obesity - being too thin, drinking too much, smoking, choosing to be sedentary, abusing medication etc etc.
So so so well put

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.