Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to make a new thread (my first ever!) to continue the discussion.

I did check likes and my thread suggestion had the most, I’m not that arrogant 😄

So, discussion continues...

Is Grace pregnant? She’s been following various bump-related Instagram accounts and hashtags, and has been hyping up some news coming soon.

TLDR:

The biggest revelation of the last thread is the discovery that Grace has a tiny bum crack. Posting the photo again for context:

3A630ADB-DAAF-462F-B46F-D6B143C52F94.jpeg

Grace is still engulfed in the spiritual healing madness and has the audacity to call out “fake” spirituality.

Grace is, as ever, always tired and does very little.

Grace and Lee are teasing big things: an ad campaign? A podcast? A human baby? Cast your votes before the big announcement!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she can barely move from her bed with low energy as it is so I don’t know how she’ll cope with a newborn disrupting her sleep

I don’t know much about obesity and pregnancy but would being her weight not make you higher risk?

I know you can get gestational diabetes so imagine she may be at risk for that.

really hope she’s not pregnant because she’s so immature and will likely raise her kid in this awful ‘spiritual’ way where they’re not allowed their vaccinations or some tit 🙄😬

Reactions: 8
I don’t know much about obesity and pregnancy but would being her weight not make you higher risk?

I know you can get gestational diabetes so imagine she may be at risk for that.

really hope she’s not pregnant because she’s so immature and will likely raise her kid in this awful ‘spiritual’ way where they’re not allowed their vaccinations or some tit 🙄😬
Yes, I posted on the last thread about someone I know who was a similar size to Grace when they fell pregnant.

She had to go to weekly appointments for monitoring, she developed gestational diabetes and was in and out of hospital a lot.

Even at nine months you couldn’t tell she was pregnant and that affected her very badly from a mental perspective - she felt she missed out on a vital aspect of actually being pregnant, because nobody could tell she was. Impossible for her to be offered a seat on the bus etc.

Also because I am close to her I want to say she did lose most of the weight after the pregnancy. It held a mirror up to how unhealthy she was and she’s now a much thinner, much healthier mum who runs marathons and is an excellent example to her child.

• Wow
I know I sparked the speculation again but thinking back, especially with the comments on her wearing a shirt and it probably being some venture with Lee... I feel like she's so self absorbed that she'd make such a huge deal out of being pregnant that it'd be more obvious.

Where are the tweets on connecting with her womb and hearing from the ancestors for example? Or to be more subtle, listening to her body and making sure it's a sanctuary for *hint hint*. I dunno, I feel like she'd be more insufferable lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she might do that cliche white shirt unbuttoned over her belly, *ahem* I mean bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I said this was probably for an ad as a couple. Or just thinking... Maybe she's making jokes about putting a ring on it, but really, he already put a ring on it and she wanted some couples pictures to announce it. Anyway, I'm guessing this will be unveiled tomorrow for her birthday. On an earlier IG post a few weeks back, she had this picture captioned 'Grace Francesca Victory' and he commented 'Not for too long'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm definitely calling a pregnancy announcement! As someone who follows her on twitter she hasn't done her usual 'i'm due on' tweets for awhile. Her recent heavy hinting on instagram about wanting to be engaged also fits the theory because if she's currently carrying his child it would make sense for her to be even more self conscious about it. And honestly all the fanfare seems dramatic and a little odd for a pregnancy announcement but truly it fits Grace to a t. And I feel that if it were a joint business venture like a podcast then Lee would also be more active on socials dropping hints as well. I've said it before but Grace has always come across as much more into their relationship than Lee so pregnancy will definitely be far more exciting/momentous to her than him. They've been a steady couple for what 2 years now? She gets on with his family, which is important -having a baby will make them a permanent fixture in her life, and from what we've seen of Lee he comes across as a decent enough guy. I do feel their relationship is a bit unbalanced with Grace pouring far more into him than the other way around but sadly thats far from an uncommon thing for women. Plus Grace is turning 30 and seems to be financially stable and has been for awhile. I would enjoy pregnancy content from her, will absolutely die laughing if it really does turn out to be an ad campaign or podcast. We'll see tomorrow I guess hahaha.

Reactions: 12
Talking about podcasts, what happened to her podcast with Simone? I feel like they did 3 episodes and that was over. She's also barely posting anymore on howtohealholistically...

Reactions: 5
All the fingers are pointing to a pregnancy. But as someone who has had a miscarriage, I think its an odd choice to build up an announcement like that. Most women who have had a miscarriage are extremely anxious about telling people, especially after a negative first experience.

Reactions: 14
All the fingers are pointing to a pregnancy. But as someone who has had a miscarriage, I think its an odd choice to build up an announcement like that. Most women who have had a miscarriage are extremely anxious about telling people, especially after a negative first experience.
I think it's really odd too! Miscarriage or not, it's so touch and go it's not something you'd want to tease.

She just posted she'd be doing an Instagram live with merky books tomorrow at 6pm so probably related to that. Maybe she'll announce her new book earlier in the day then be on the live in the evening.

Reactions: 3
I think it's really odd too! Miscarriage or not, it's so touch and go it's not something you'd want to tease.

She just posted she'd be doing an Instagram live with merky books tomorrow at 6pm so probably related to that. Maybe she'll announce her new book earlier in the day then be on the live in the evening.
Yeah I reckon you’re right. It’s a book. I’ve thought this all along - all the references to working on something she can’t talk about.

The pregnancy-related Instagram follows are because she’s trying to “manifest” a pregnancy. That’s exactly the type of attention-seeking thing she’d do. It’s the same with all the engagement hints. She’s such a narcissist, she loves it.

Reactions: 4
She’s pregnant guys, tattlers know all!

Also I’m just watching the video now and omfg, we called it saying she would act like she’s the only person to ever be pregnant 🥴 the most dramatic video ever so far.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she didn't try to hide it better (with the followed hashtags etc)! 😅 Well, I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Reactions: 11
Must admit I thought it was a bit cringe that she said because Lee couldn't take her to Bali for her 30th, she 'asked him for a baby'

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.