Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
We don't live in a world where we must tone down excitement about things in our lives because someone else is struggling to do the same thing. Lots and lots of projection here. People "TTC" are the only ones worried about their "journey". Come on now.
I don't think anyone is saying that she can't be excited. It's an exciting time but it's also a time that people feel nervous about. If she's not then good for her, but to dismiss other people's worries seemed flippant and cold. As for your quote marks, try a dose of empathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Minkel

Chatty Member
I just watched her vlog...so she's been constipated the whole pregnancy! So it's not a baby bump she is just literally full of shit lol x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

gossboss14

VIP Member
why doesn’t she just manifest knowing how to look after a baby boy then she’s got nothing to worry about :) because manifesting solves everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

unicorngal

Her Q&A is so insensitive. Think about all those women who want babies and spend thousands of pounds trying but for some reason, can’t. Did they not manifest hard enough? Did “God” not want a baby in their tummy?
I was SHOOK at the ‘how long did it take to conceive?’ question. Stop being a sanctimonious arse and just tell us when you came off contraception, that was what the question was asking. You didn’t manifest your pregnancy, you came off contraception and *wow* as per science you had some sex, an egg was fertilised and you created a life. There’s nothing ‘wild lol’ about BASIC BIOLOGY. If I was having difficulty getting pregnant, I’d be going off on her.

She lacks so much maturity and awareness it’s unbelievable. Back to therapy for you hun, the work is not over yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

stewpot

Chatty Member
Well I wish her luck and a healthy baby. I do think she’s going to be in for a HUGE shock though. Once that baby is born she won’t be able to lay in bed for days talking about the moon 😅

• Haha

Tintin93

For such a spiritual and supposedly happy positive manifesting womb healing goddess mother of all things healing she sure is a TOXIC PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TWAT

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it odd someone wouldnt know the term TTC when following the hashtags that she was (clear blue, positive pregnancy test etc). I also think it’s diminutive and dismissive to proclaim she doesn’t know - like it doesn’t matter - for other women within her audience who might be trying and struggling to conceive, or who can’t all together. Or, as someone else mentioned, is young and then has unrealistic expectations set on their fertility.

Strange too, to care about sisterhood and to behave that way.

I have never DM’ed her but in her post, when she said she’d had enough of people casting their fears and judgements on her - I just think, well love, don’t be an influencer then... don’t make money from an audience online if you don’t want people to have an opinion. Get out of the public eye. Don’t do a Beyonce-esque pregnancy reveal. Somethings got to give with these influencers, you just can’t be universally loved in your public-facing job and it’s naive and self-righteous to think you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

courageouscrumpets

She said in the vlog she was “out of breath”....

Grace have you been pregnant for 4 years? Cos gurl you been out of breath on the reg

• Haha

caz95

As a doctor, I can guarantee that nearly all consultants will say that she is high risk. Especially given that she's not just overweight, she is probably classed as obese to morbidly obese and it is NOT being fatphobic when being obese has a documented and evidenced risk of complications in pregnancy. It is so irresponsible to deem shit like that as fatphobic when it's just science and fact. It's not that doctors want obesity to be a risk factor and are just making it up, she sounds dumb.

• Heart

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
Says that they always knew it was a boy (they must have been specific in the manifestation) I’m wondering why she’s even bothering with scans seeing as she obviously knows everything already

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Lee brought her snacks and a room spray?! Are you allowed to be spraying stuff about in hospital, especially during covid??

Thread suggestion: Grace F Victory, manifesting quack, loves a snack.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastaislife

late to the party on the Q&A, but oh wow it has annoyed me so much. she's not bothered about covid at all despite all the evidence about additional risk being overweight?!

and also about sickness 'I never ever threw up because I know my body and I knew I wouldn't' - what a load of BS. yeah, i'm sure the thousands of women who suffer horrendous sickness and end up in hospital dehydrated etc just aren't 'knowing they won't be sick' enough. no one knows how their body will react to pregnancy, she's just been lucky not to be affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

gossboss14

VIP Member
Why is it so funny to me that she’s put the location as “pregnant”??? :LOL:

View attachment 226607
Most photoshoots like this are of the dad holding the baby bump not an overweight belly... does Grace know that there is a difference?

ETA: wait wait wait. So it’s the end of August and she’s 8 weeks pregnant. So she went abroad in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, which of course was awful decision regardless of this, but it was also whilst already dealing with a high risk pregnancy due to her weight (she can deny that all she wants but factually she is at more risk because she is obese)? Before it is even born she’s putting that baby’s needs below her own

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Ejo27

Chatty Member
The manifestation shit is damaging. Vibrating in mother nature??? What a wanker

Regarding her choice of a water birth too, I know I mentioned previously about BMI cut offs but there is categorically no way the NHS will allow that. Imagine they get into difficulty during labour and the struggle of having to lift her out the birthing pool in an emergency....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33