Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the midwife's comment that unless we've seen her medical records, there isn't a clear cut way to tell that she's necessarily a high risk pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
Yikes yikes yikes
Have taken some time to read this thread since her announcement!!
quite shocked she has managed to conceive quickly at her size!
I am nowhere near Grace’s size but i developed late gestational diabetes in my first pregnancy and baby was quite big. I was induced 2 weeks early and delivered vaginally but had to have forceps and be cut which was noootttttt fun!
GD can happen to even the skinniest of people not just the overweight.
Currently 6months pregnant again (First baby is 17 months) and I’m being closely monitored because of my previous pregnancy and this time my BMI is SLIGHTLY over. Even if i hadn’t had GD in my previous pregnancy i would be put on the ‘healthy pathway’ due to BMI. I’ve not been classed as high risk (Yet and hopefully won’t) but I am having extra scans and in touch with the ‘healthy Living midwife’ I know each trust if different but she MUST be getting some extra care.
Anyway bit waffley and wish her a healthy pregnancy and delivery because complications aren’t nice! Just hope she doesn’t use this time as an excuse to eat Crap and for two!!

Reactions: 13
I totally agree. Every valid point anyone makes about her gets completely undone by crappy and unnecessary digs about her weight. Why the concern? She’s living her life in a fat body - why are people who don’t know her concerned about her health? She has a boyfriend, a mum, a doctor - she certainly doesn’t need strangers on the Internet to be worried about her health 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s bloody annoying and self centred, I think she’ll have an absolute wake up call when the baby is born and if I met her in real life I’d avoid her - she’s just not my kind of person. BUT none of that has anything to do with her size. If you feel the need to use phrases like ‘but it’s not healthy though’ or ‘she’s glamorising obesity’ you probably hold very anti fat views and you might not even really be aware of it.
People have a right to be concerned about anything that could put additional strain on an already over worked NHS. It's exactly the same with smoking, you can be a 'healthy' smoker for a period of time but ultimately smoking makes it significantly more likely they will require NHS medical treatment which could have been avoided if they didn't smoke in the first place.

Reactions: 12
what’s with all the belly holding anyway?!
even at a slimmer size she wouldn’t have much of a bump yet. she’s literally cradling her huge gut i don’t get it?!
we believe you’re preggo Gracie no need for all of that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God that latest post, so immature! And I say that as someone who doesn’t have kids.
She says it like it’s a unique thought!

Almost every woman who has a child worries about retaining her own identity while also being a mum. They say it far more eloquently and sensible than her, too.

She really is the epitome of ‘only woman to be pregnant, ever’ syndrome. Exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m intrigued as to whether grace and lee will make lifestyle changes for the sake of their child - or does grace think obese is healthy when it comes to children too?

Reactions: 11
Please tell me she did not say “so humbled a little soul chose me to be their mama” in her Q&A.

She’s just going to keep on perpetuating this insensitive tit, isn’t she? If you can’t get pregnant as easily as her then you obviously didn’t visualise it enough or no little babies’ souls find you a decent enough candidate to be their mum! Sorry!

We’re two pregnancy Instagram Q&As down and she’s managed to be offensively shortsighted in both. Highly recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues unfollows her now. She’s too self-centred and myopic to see what she’s saying is unfair on many other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Please tell me she did not say “so humbled a little soul chose me to be their mama” in her Q&A.

She’s just going to keep on perpetuating this insensitive tit, isn’t she? If you can’t get pregnant as easily as her then you obviously didn’t visualise it enough or no little babies’ souls find you a decent enough candidate to be their mum! Sorry!

We’re two pregnancy Instagram Q&As down and she’s managed to be offensively shortsighted in both. Highly recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues unfollows her now. She’s too self-centred and myopic to see what she’s saying is unfair on many other women.
She said literally over a year ago they weren’t using contraception so all this manifesting vibrations is insensitive bullshit that even she can’t believe!!!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just been compelled by her latest Q&A to make an account after lurking for ages.

surely she did not just say they’re considering going to Jamaica during a pandemic while being pregnant and most likely high-risk?!?!?!?!

Is she mad? Pandemic aside, a long haul flight, her weight and the pregancy sound like a recipe for a DVT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200908-191936_Twitter.jpg

Is she taking the piss?
Her life is literally about getting people to buy tit from her ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bloody hell this thread. Grace is annoying as hell, the crystal bullshit is quackery and the manifesting is indulgent bollocks, but all the stuff about her weight is so offensive.

I am a midwife, and yes there are some risks related to increased BMI (which in itself is a rubbish tool for measuring an individual’s health) and when you look at the evidence, the risks are very small. But if you haven’t seen her blood results, her scan, her screening results, you have no idea if this pregnancy is progressing typically or not. All the people who have written ‘I’m just worried about her health’ just stop. It’s not worry at all, it’s coming from a fatphobic, judgy viewpoint.
By saying that being obese doesn't automatically make you unhealthy is unwise and not really factual, obese people have increased insulin resistance, which puts them at risk at of gestational diabetes and their weight puts them at risk of venous thromboembolism, heart disease, pre-eclampsia and preterm labour. And looking at her blood pressure, scans, cholesterol levels or screening results won't change the increased risk she has for those things purely from being obese, compared to if she wasn't.
It's just like saying being a smoker doesn't make you unhealthy if your bloods and x-ray are normal, even though it increases the risk of lung cancer, respiratory conditions, heart disease and venous thromboembolism. It would be unwise to say that when clearly it is unhealthy too.

Again no one here is wanting Grace to get any of these things, but her acting oblivious and in denial to the fact that her weight could potentially be dangerous in pregnancy is not a good idea and we have the right to have an opinion on that especially on a gossip forum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.