Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says that they always knew it was a boy (they must have been specific in the manifestation) I’m wondering why she’s even bothering with scans seeing as she obviously knows everything already

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Any one else think the report said something else when they were talking about the placenta whatcha lees face he reads something then she starts talking over him

Reactions: 4
That gender reveal video was weird. She was obviously disappointed in having a boy to the point of crying over it, which okay she explained as anxiety about feeling unprepared with being a mum to a boy. But like will Lee not be there to help lmao? Also thought it was quite mean when she said she's gonna have to teach her son 'how to not be like his father?' The way Lee's face dropped! And he immediately removed his arm from around her. Even as a joke that's a pretty devastating thing to say to your partner. Imagine if they were having a girl and he had said that to her?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
That gender reveal video was weird. She was obviously disappointed in having a boy to the point of crying over it, which okay she explained as anxiety about feeling unprepared with being a mum to a boy. But like will Lee not be there to help lmao? Also thought it was quite mean when she said she's gonna have to teach her son 'how to not be like his father?' The way Lee's face dropped! And he immediately removed his arm from around her. Even as a joke that's a pretty devastating thing to say to your partner. Imagine if they were having a girl and he had said that to her?
She’s vile

Reactions: 15
Let’s be real she’s upset because there are fewer sponcon opportunities for boys... with a girl you’ve got matching clothes & accessories, those #girlboss feminist for babies bits, and lbr the weird ponces that enjoy accounts that sell childhoods prefer girls and more followers = more deals. Although the bottom has fallen out of the insta mama market so no idea why she’s pursuing it tbh.

Lee could probably have a better shot at it doing a father / son account and that must killll her!

Reactions: 27
Tbh thank God that baby is gonna have Lee for a dad, esp with how Grace carries on

Reactions: 14
From that video lee seems nice. Grace’s breathing worries me and if I was her I’d be terrified of covid!

Reactions: 11
Wonder what she will call him?
And you just know she is going to refer to him as young king and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
why doesn’t she just manifest knowing how to look after a baby boy then she’s got nothing to worry about :) because manifesting solves everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t want to watch the video because she gives off major school bully vibes, she’s THAT toxic.

Her breathing has been really bad for a while now, the last vlog of hers I watched was years ago, and an obscene 15 minutes of her traipsing around a tiny studio flat and she was struggling to breathe walking around a 15m2 odd space ☹

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the vlog from a few years ago where she goes to America with some other influencers and they go to the B&Js factory? Grace is walking about a mile behind everyone else as she can’t keep up and she keeps saying how exhausted she is

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to watch the video because she gives off major school bully vibes, she’s THAT toxic.

Her breathing has been really bad for a while now, the last vlog of hers I watched was years ago, and an obscene 15 minutes of her traipsing around a tiny studio flat and she was struggling to breathe walking around a 15m2 odd space ☹
I bet she was a massive bleep at school...can you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has already become one of those ‘I am the first person ever to be pregnant’ people 🙄
You wait until the baby arrives and reality hits her smug, pouty face 🤣 talk about a shock the system. I can’t wait!!!

Does anyone remember the vlog from a few years ago where she goes to America with some other influencers and they go to the B&Js factory? Grace is walking about a mile behind everyone else as she can’t keep up and she keeps saying how exhausted she is
Imagine her running around after a very speedy toddler? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace has not changed from the days of dumping a friend because they lost weight - her recent comment about the Mykonos resort being “fatphobic” simply because people are thin there proves that 😂
She never explained why, just denounced them publicly and that was all. The queen has spoken :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never explained why, just denounced them publicly and that was all. The queen has spoken :ROFLMAO:
She must of paid for it! It was probably a classy resort and then her and her brother look a like come gallumping up. Trying to be cool and Mykonos was all like FU!! Lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.